Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Order Issue

Yesterday I ordered directv service online.  I recevied an email shortly after stating that more information was needed and it gave an 800 number to c

Questions

Service Response Time: One WEEK??? Unacceptable

I've been with DTV since 1994. I've had just about every problem imaginable over that time period. Now I've got the dreaded 771 error and every soluti

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 years ago

Questions

Phone

I have asked your call center contractors 2 or three times to stop calling me with your special 3 month free up grades for me being such a loyal custo

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Crooks

I am being charged for an upgrade I did not authorize. Got an email @1:23 am. I've bee asleep since 11pm.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 years ago

Questions

I have been lied to, waited on phone for 21 hours, waited all day for installer the didnt show,

I have been with Directv on and off for 25 years, Christmas I spent $1000's on 2 new 4K Tvs for my mother and I , 18 calls and 21 hours on the phone r

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mdram4x4 

4 years ago

Questions

Cancelled, need paper copy of bill with early termination.fee

Only bill useless

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 years ago

Questions

Pay my collection balance online??

I recently had my credit report pulled and found an amount that I'm 99% sure I paid years ago. There's another balance that was paid at that same time

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Who can I file a complaint with about DirectTV removing our local NBC channel??

Just want to tell someone who cares......we are NOT happy in Lubbock TX that you are removing our local NBC channel. This is horrible. You are going t

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ebotsch 

a year ago

Questions

Protection Plan Premier with ADH register devices?

I have not been able to get to anywhere in the DirecTV website to register my devices for this plan. I have a combined bill (account?) with my AT&T in

Questions

HBO Free even on Premier All Included?

Will I get a additional discount on the all included premier package for HBO when I have Unlimited Plus on my wireless. I'm referring to an additional

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts