Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

HBO go

I have a bundled DirectTV/AT&T Internet/Mobile account, and I have HBO as part of my DirecTV package. As part of the HBO Go activation process for App

Questions

Why pay for horrible dishonest service

Just get a Roku or Apple TV . Why pay 120-170 bucks a month to watch DVR'd shows that you can just play on Hulu or on the premium networks (small fees

Questions

Need to locate the place that I can get the $25 discount per month for as long as I have DIRECTV.

Need to locate the place that I can get the $25 discount per month for as long as I have DIRECTV.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 years ago

Questions

Why does DirectTV go out every time it rains?

I switched from Comcast to ATT/Direct TV 3+ months ago. They have moved my dish twice, it now sits in my back yard in plain view. They have rewired tw

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

2 years ago

Questions

Direct tv rewards

I added direct tv to my att uverse account and was told there was a reward card. How do I redeem. I remember the rep telling me it was a different sit

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

3 years ago

Questions

New customer was supposed to have installed today.

New customer and was supposed to get equipment installed today between 12 and 4. No one showed so u called and they said I had an outstanding balance

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 years ago

Questions

Is this a scam

Want to know if anyone else is getting this call. Promise to reduce your DirecTV and att bill by paying with a amazon.com prepaid card

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 years ago

Questions

Directv Log In

Hi,I moved to a new house about a month ago, and when I got my cable re-installed at the new house everything works great, but for some reason wheneve

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lydian 

3 years ago

Questions

Billing Issues after switching from UVerse to DirecTV

We switched our services from UVerse to DirecTV as of June 24, 2017.  We switched due to the extremely high cost of UVerse & I was told it could only

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 years ago

Questions

Who do I need to contact to help me with this matter

I don't haven't been lucky instead is been a night mare with services provide to me and for services requested; but yet charges accumulating and and a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTU-verseCare 

3 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts