Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Username

Is anyone else having problems signing in to their acct online even when you know the username and password being used are correct? I am stuck in a lo

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

contact

I have been 2 weeks trying to contact att on the phone, held for 1hr one day. There us no email to contact, ready to chane companies. After ading dire

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Att /direct tv

I was wondering if I could merge my direct tv and att bills together ? If so can I please get a number to call and set it up. Thank you.Missy   [Edite

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

bundling

I already have Directv, AT&T home phone and AT&T internet. Is there any way to combine these services together and save money, rather than having thre

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Bill

My bill has never been this high. My standard bill should be 135 unless I order anything. The fact that's it's over 200 is concerning. I need to talk

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Avoid Combining Your ATT Bill with DirecTV

Following up on the nightmare ATT created concerning my DirecTV bill, I had service restored today.  See my other posts and many other posts on how co

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Combining Directv and att wireless internet

How do I combine Directv with my At&t wireless internet into one package to save money?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

At& t, Digital Life, Direct TV

If you are thinking about one of these services STOP....RUN . I was charged twice for a bill on my visa took two weeks to correct resulting in $269 ov

posted 

4 years ago

LoginAccess Codes

Anyone else having trouble with your combined ATT/DirecT TV logins? When I try to login to Direct TV.com it says to use my AT&T access codes and Passw

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

bundle problems and questions.

Why is it that when I have Direct  T. V. And At&T  with WiFi and home phone service,  I'm still  getting billed separately?  What happened to the bund

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago