Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Spending Limit

I want to watch a free movie on demand but it says my spending limit is exceeded even though I haven't bout anything in months. What do I do?

Questions

Billing issues

Hi there, I have multiple billing issues. Not sure any other route I can go, as I called previously and it has not been resolved. I have not been rece

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 years ago

Questions

Password problem

How do sign in to Directv after double checking access id and resetting password, all to no avail?I have combined account with ATT and Directv.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 years ago

Questions

Hallmark Movies and Mystery Channel

Why is the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel the only channel that you can lose if you move up from the Entertainment package? All other channels

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 years ago

Questions

Billing error....incorrect since signed up for att bundle

I got an ATT bundle with telephone, internet and direct tv for 89.99.  I have mad several calls to ATT and Direct with no resolution..I was told I wou

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 years ago

Questions

Cannot Login to Premium Apps on other devices

I have a subscription via directv to all the premium movie channels. I should be able to access hbo go, starz and showtime anytime on my roku. However

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

pgwarrick 

3 years ago

Questions

Dissapointed in your customer service (Sept 2017)

I have been a customer before your company was Direct TV. I was so happy when Verizon merged andmanaged my account because I found it very challenging

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

3 years ago

Questions

NFL SUNDAY TICKET

How many people out there have friends that tell you they have never paid for NFL Sunday Ticket? We have three friends that showed us their bills that

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 years ago

Questions

Does anyone know the phone number to the magic genie that keeps signing me up for random programs?

Somehow I keep getting signed up for NFL Ticket (happened the last two years) or HBO or Showtime etc. It's gotta be a little magic genie guy! Last yea

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

3 years ago

Questions

How can I leave positive feedback for a DTV employee?

Had a great experience with someone in the retention department.  Got her name and employee number so I could attempt to let her supervisors know how

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

3 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts