Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Auto Pay

I received a letter from AT&T advising that i enrolled in AutoPay; however, i did not.  Jon, the Direct TV sales rep advised that he needed my credit

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Service interruption

Why are my services interrupted? The remaining balance was suppose to be taken off my bill. I spoke with one of your reps on the 16th of August to get

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

contract Complaint

In May of 2016 I had to move by Dsl to a uverse account because dsl was not offered in my area anymore at that time att without authorization bundled

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Worst decision ever!

Signed up for DIRECTV under the promotion of getting unlimited data with current AT&T service which turns out to be a scam since you have to pay for u

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

I'm charged for something I didn't purchase

Hello. My account was billed for like $47 on Aug.3rd as NFL SUNDAY TICKET 2016, which is totally possible. First, I don't watch NFL, second, I was on

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property Damage Claims

Helpful information for Property Claims with AT&T Accidents happen, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. Wheth

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

225 dollar walmart giftcard

I signed up for directv june 2016 at our local walmart store in sullivan In. I have yet to get my 225.00 gift card as promised. Whats the problem its

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Service call appointment - a 9 day wait!

Has anyone else found that requesting a service call is ridiculous? As a 10 year Direct and AT&T customer I expected much better service. The soonest

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Gift card never received

I was told when I opened my account that I qualified for a visa gift card. When I followed up on that offer, the gentleman told me that I would receiv

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Employee discount

Hi, I'm really frustrated because I originally signed up woth directv to get my employee discount. I got billed $150 the first month and now they're c

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…