Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

My bill hasn't been correct for the last 11 months

And why are all your reps so clueless rude an unhelpful? I've never had such bad cable an Internet billing problems in my life.In the almost year of s

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

I also had ATT home phone, but shut off due to $

Will not change cell plan or DTV package, just wanting best prices without changing either plan! Again thank you for the $35 discount for limited time

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

DIrect TV bill shows due but am unable to pay-online

I received a paper Direct tv bill in the mail, showing i have an amount due (which is incorrect, but that is a whole other story) but when i go to the

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Change My Bundled Package

Hi ,We have Direct TV but back a couple of years ago when we got it our account was automatically bundled with Verizon Home phone and Internet Service

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Cannot Log-in to DirecTV

I have AT&T Wireless and DirecTV service. Recently I have been unable to log in to DirecTV website to view and print my bills on my HP Pavilion deskto

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

change service

How do I make a change to my service/drop a service from my programming? I tried to do it online but can't figure it out. It's for my directv.

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

ATT DIRECT TV CUSTOMER

I have been an ATT customer since it was Cingular. My husband and I have had our numbers since 1994. We have had direct tv since 1998 and I spoke to d

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Problems With Directv $500 credit and Pre-order of Iphone 6s

Hello All,I've placed numerous orders for 2 lines for two iphone 6s, through the $500 credit for Directv customers, and the confirmation # for the ord

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Channels

I wish I never signed on to direct TV! The channel line up is the worst! They signed me up under FALSE pretenses stating that I wouldn't loose any of

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

empoyee discount for direct tv

retired att employee, can i get a emplyee discount for  direct tv service, if i decide to get it for my home?presently have time warner   not happy wi

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago