Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Costco Directv, can’t lower 2nd year bill as promised

We got directv at Costco And were told we could reduce the second years price to be lower than the first year’s price. Call the Costco VIP DIRECTV nu

posted 

Yesterday at 11:57 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:30 AM

Not getting promised pricing

Long story, was waiting for installation, clicked on link to change password and saw add on ATT website for Choice package for $45 a month. Called and

posted 

Yesterday at 6:33 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:52 AM

KMBC not working on Direct TV

Why dont I have channel 9 kmbc!  What is the deal it is a local channel, when will this be fixed?K

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:15 AM

Boycott

Since the complaints from the 1,000's upon 1,000's of us seem to fall on deaf ears why not Boycott? I am cancelling. That is my boycott of this awfu

posted 

Today at 12:11 AM

bbundleundle

why is it that when i got my direct tv installed they told me i could bundle together my hughes net with direct tv so i called them and they said it c

posted 

Yesterday at 7:46 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:00 PM

Direct tv billing restriction

Direct TV has a restriction on my checking account due to a error that was placed by them they took out 2 payments for my bill and refunded me and rec

posted 

Yesterday at 5:52 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:59 PM

regional sports

How do I remove regional sports off my package?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:53 PM

Accepted Solution

How do you remove a channel?

Hello,The DirecTV bill keeps going up and up and up. I just got notice of my next bill and it seems like it’s $7 more a month for the same thing. I

posted 

Yesterday at 4:47 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:52 PM

DirectTV

Hi everybody : Why is DirectTV soooooo expensive ? I had DirectTV since 2015, and my bill went up to $175 a month. Even when I stopp

posted 

Yesterday at 12:41 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:03 PM

ATT Has no Loyalty

I have been a ATT Customer for over 20 years. And pay over $1000 per month in TV, internet, and Wireless. Recently, they have been over charging my b

posted 

Yesterday at 3:48 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:11 AM