Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I file a complaint against at&t and Directv services? I think they are scamming customers

I decided to choose Directv and at&t services for cable, Internet and phone. March 4th is when they came to install satellite services.March 7th is wh

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:50 AM

When will Directv finally fix the max log in attempts account locked issue?

I’ve had this problem ever since the merger. I’ve have reset my password hundreds of times. I’ve call tech support and spoke with them for hours on en

posted 

Today at 1:30 AM

Your login is locked because you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts. Please call customer service at 1-800-531-5000.

I can log in to att.com, but when I try to get to Directv.com, I get the subject error. I have reset password several times including with a support

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:19 AM

Change which channel is used as 'Local Channel"

We live in southern Minnesota. DirecTV recently changed our NBC provider from Minneapolis to a Mankato station. The Mankato station is totally lame

posted 

Yesterday at 5:27 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:14 AM

Locked account

I haven’t made an account yet and I’m trying to but it’s telling me that my account is locked? Why is that?

posted 

Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I transfer billing responsibility

How can I transfer responsibility of billing on my account. The customer service lady sent me an email with a link but it won’t open. Please help.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:20 AM

Closed

Lost Longterm Customer

I have been with DTV for over 6 years. Very happy with my service and equipment works great. I had a great deal that expired in January. I called the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:24 AM

How do you file a complaint against direct tv for unresolved issues regarding my bill

Hello I am very dissatisfied with the service recieved from agents and supervisors with direct TV. The agents and supervisors have given me several di

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:11 AM

Vacation Suspension of Directv is no longer free

It sounds like AT&T is getting as bad as the banks now.  A $7.00 a month token fee for suspending your service due to vacation or a vacant summer home

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:57 AM

Your TV subscription does not include this channel

Here we go, I have a Toshiba FireTV, everything has been fine unitl 01/01/2020. Now with Bravo, E, ABC, NBC. I get this error message when trying to (

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago