Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Being charged for services that aren’t available in my area

We had AT&T at our old home and were very happy with it. When we bought a new home, we were solicited by AT&T to set up service in the new house for U

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Account turned over into collections is not my responsibility

I went through a divorce and my ex was responsible per the court to pay the household bills since she was awarded the house. She utilitzed DirectTV fo

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

ATT Uverse on ESPN app...

I keep getting “We are sorry, but you are not authorized to access this web site. Please verify you are authorized and re-enter your User ID and Passw

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Terrible customer service!!

I had a horrible experience with Directv yesterday. I called because my bill went up almost $60 a month which is ridiculous!!When I called they said i

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Refund

There's an account open in my name without my permission I went to the fraud department they did an investigation I am not responsible for the bill ho

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Cancelation policy has recently changed. No longer prorate! Positively criminal!!! I received no notification to this or the recent Hike.

I have been a DirecTV customer for 18+ years. I recently received another increase bringing my monthly charges for regular TV ONLY to $132/mo. For t

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Cannot See My Services Online

I want to look at my current DirecTV package and compare to the other packages to see if I want to make a change. But, every single time I log into my

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Changed to Direct TV from Dish

I was solicited to return to Direct. I was promised a $200 gift card and several other rebates. I have received nothing! Whom can I contact in the US.

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

DirecTV no electronic bill

Got an email that my bill is ready. For the next three days I check and get the message that my bill is not ready when going online to get the bill.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancelling DIRECTV after install....

I want to cancel my direct tv - we signed the contract 33 days ago at a physical AT&T location, but the earliest they could send out a tech to install

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago