Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Keep my AT&T paper bill

Directv, keep my paper bill coming in the mail,,,,,,,,....... I am in Texas....In theUSA,

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:12 AM

Beware of $100 disconnect fee! Help- I need email and physical address to send dispute

Hello all- Direct TV has charged us $100 disconnect fee even though we have been customers for over 7 years. They require at least 2 years of service

posted 

Yesterday at 10:45 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:43 AM

I need to file an Executive Level Complaint against DirecTV and need an email address to send it.

I have written a lengthy letter that needs to be sent to an Executive Escalation Complaint Department with ATT/DirecTV. I need an email address to se

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:54 PM

How to I let management know they're losing a 19 year client

I've been a loyal client for almost 20 years. Since ATT took over the service has gone down considerably and the cost is going up exponentially. I c

posted 

Yesterday at 8:40 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:54 PM

Accepted Solution

Commission

I worked at a third party call center called Alorica for 8 months and never once received my commission. I know because the pay stubs only showed hour

posted 

Yesterday at 2:43 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:04 AM

Showtime "promotion".

I received a call today during lunch from a non-descript number and I answered just so I could hang up on the telemarketer. When they said they were

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:30 AM

Reward Cards Expired

I have 2 reward cards that I just tried using and they are expired. I need to get replacement cards. Please help!

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How to initiate an Executive Escalation for DirecTV?

On 3-JAN-19 I contacted DirecTV on behalf of my mother in law. She has been a DirecTV customer under a 2-year contact. However, she has contracted pan

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

your crazy billing continues even after cancellation???

how does one deal with a fraudulent charge that directv is making against me by hiring a collections agency......I cancelled my service......you refus

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Abusive Call Center Rep

I was transferred to the loyalty department to help convince me to stay with DirecTV. The first rep Emmanuel was not able to get my account to come up

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago