Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

L
installed new card

I installed the new card,= you took away 4 each of my most watched channels. I'll am now looking for a new provider now ( that is no way to treat a 2

Questions

You guys showed no compassion for my father. So now you loosing me and our phone .

My father suffered a stroke then he contacted Covid and fell behind all he wanted was a little more time to pay and he would have.  It you showe

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 hours ago

Questions

Billing

Our last bill had hbo and equipment charge and that was added to the bill with out our consent. Why do we continue to have issues with this company. I

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 hours ago

Questions

Where is the genie history menu

I’m trying to find shows that I was just watching off of my recordings I went to eat dinner and when I came back they were deleted.  Can I get them ba

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 hours ago

Questions

Email address for DirecTV customer service

After about 20 yrs with Directv the increases are getting a little much. I called and spent a little over 20 min. on hold. I spoke to a representitive

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

I have a HR44 and want a HR54+C61K for 4K

Will directv allow 2 Genie on my account? I currently have 8 receivers. But they are old and none of them can handle 4K.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I reach the AT&T Fraud Department? Or how do I have the fraud dept contact me?

I am getting fraud calls from Directv.  The scammers have hacked into the Directv phone number and are making calls that appear they are coming from D

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Ebay scam

I was contacted by someone who was supposed to be a DirecTV employee. They offered to cut my DirecTV bill in half and add all the premium channels to

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

8 hours ago

Questions

Every year, customer service continues to downgrade and get worse.

I was a customer for over 20 years with DirecTV. Always been a DirecTv fan until recently.  I was installed wireless equipment (receivers, etc.)

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T Direct TV 50% off Scam

Why is AT&T and Directv not doing anything about this? When they called me they knew my balance. So my information has been compromised. They need

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts