Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

I need to file an Executive Level Complaint against DirecTV and need an email address to send it.

I have written a lengthy letter that needs to be sent to an Executive Escalation Complaint Department with ATT/DirecTV. I need an email address to se

posted 

Today at 6:03 PM

• 

Last response by 

15 minutes ago

Reward Cards Expired

I have 2 reward cards that I just tried using and they are expired. I need to get replacement cards. Please help!

posted 

Today at 4:32 AM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

How to initiate an Executive Escalation for DirecTV?

On 3-JAN-19 I contacted DirecTV on behalf of my mother in law. She has been a DirecTV customer under a 2-year contact. However, she has contracted pan

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:53 PM

your crazy billing continues even after cancellation???

how does one deal with a fraudulent charge that directv is making against me by hiring a collections agency......I cancelled my service......you refus

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:04 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Keep my AT&T paper bill

Directv, keep my paper bill coming in the mail,,,,,,,,....... I am in Texas....In theUSA,

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:54 PM

Showtime "promotion".

I received a call today during lunch from a non-descript number and I answered just so I could hang up on the telemarketer. When they said they were

posted 

Yesterday at 3:00 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:05 PM

Abusive Call Center Rep

I was transferred to the loyalty department to help convince me to stay with DirecTV. The first rep Emmanuel was not able to get my account to come up

posted 

Yesterday at 11:31 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:26 AM

Promised certain price but bill was actuallyt $46 higher

I cancelled my Direct tv service 12/20/2019 due to price increasing to $112. On January 4 I called to see where my boxes were to ship equipment back.

posted 

Yesterday at 1:19 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:57 PM

HD-DVR Non-Return Charge

What should I do if Directv is charging me for an HD-DVR that I sent back? I was not provided any information on how or where to return the equipment

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Bill with wrong account number

We continue to receive a bill with the wrong account number on it. We have tried unsuccessfully for the past year to resolve this issue. This problem

posted 

Yesterday at 3:27 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:15 PM