Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancelling DIRECTV after install....

I want to cancel my direct tv - we signed the contract 33 days ago at a physical AT&T location, but the earliest they could send out a tech to install

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Marquee Network

Wii Direct TV being carrying the Chicago Cubs network for all customers. Or will it be an extra charge???

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Directv Nightmare!

Directv was better before before they partnered with AT&T they were more affordable before they started draining the elderly senior citizens pockets.

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

I have a question about customer retention

I just received another AT&T bribe offer to come back to DirecTV. This time it is $200.00 that they are paying. Why does AT&T prefer to lose clients o

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Direct Tv Premier Protection Plan Issue

Hello,I am trying to access the site to view my devices that I have registered with my protection plan and also file a claim but when I click on the a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Be aware of suspicious call to check your Direct TV receiver

02/22/2020 @ 2:47pm mst call rec'd, said they were from Direct TV and they are res-positioning their satellite and wanted me go to my receiverso they

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Beware of $100 disconnect fee! Help- I need email and physical address to send dispute

Hello all- Direct TV has charged us $100 disconnect fee even though we have been customers for over 7 years. They require at least 2 years of service

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Here is the latest DirecTV Hacker Scam / FRAUD

Fraud Dept exists.. But don't waste your time calling them they are extremely rude and very unhelpful.  I spoke with the lady named Rebecca who should

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

India Scam Calls & Texts Daily

Ever since I signed up with DirecTV I've been getting daily scam calls pretending to be DirecTV asking to upgrade my service and such. I always tell t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

How do I file a formal complaint to corporate?

I have had direct for about 5 or 6 years now, my bill was disconnected because I was past due. When I called to see why my payment amount to get servi

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago