Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Cancelled Service-Can't Access my Account Online to View Final Bill

I cancelled DIRECTV less than a month ago. Immediately following the cancellation, I no longer had access to my account on the website (my login crede

Questions

Why is it so hard to get things done here?

Called in to ask about a promotion I had that was expiring...was told to call back this month...so i did...then i was told i have to call back in the

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 minutes ago

Questions

Billing is not correct

I am supposed to be billed $63.99 each and EVERY month, yet it seems that Directv is not capable of doing that. Once again, on my July bill I was bill

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 minutes ago

Questions

Why does it seem like AT&T doesn’t care about its customers during this financially difficult time?

Tried to cancel my service due to financial reasons. Tried doing it the correct way instead of just not paying my bill. In response a supervisor named

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 minutes ago

Questions

no email support with Directv

why doesn't Directv have email support for questions that are not time critical?   the chat is never available so I have to waste a half hour or

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Problem with account and given invalid email address

I was given consumer.appeals@att as an email address to further pursue my issue that I was unable to get resolved. However, like others - emails to th

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

SD Chanels

Are standard definition channels being eliminated?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Can't Get Into My Account

I am bundled with Centurylink and I do not know my Directv account number. I used to have an account with Directv that I could sign into. All of a sud

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

can't find Directv chat button

usually can't find Directv support chat button and when I do it is always unavailable. what's up with that?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property Damage Claims

Helpful information for Property Claims with AT&T Accidents happen, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. Wheth

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts