Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

J
Ebay Promotion

Just received a call regarding a promotion with Ebay and Directv...... states would lower bill in half if I would pay 3 months in advance on a Ebay ca

Questions

DirecTV Rep Lied About Cost - Put In False Notes for Call AGAIN

First some background: I signed up for DirecTV in 2013 before AT&T acquired them. The sales rep quoted me a price as well as services and how they

Questions

Who can I talk to to get my service reactivated after a move? Customer service just puts me in an endless loop!

I'm a long time DirecTV subscriber, 20 years plus. This is however my first move And it is not gone well as far as DirecTV is concerned. they have can

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

11 hours ago

Questions

Still being Charged for Cancelled service and returned equipment

I would like to know if anyone knows how to escalate billing issues... for the past several month we have been charged for services we no longer have.

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Rkerch 

12 hours ago

Questions

hold time

Hello, I am moving and I need to talk with someone from Access media and have been on hold for 57 minutes.. I need to schedule a tech to come out. I c

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

12 hours ago

Questions

Closed account - returning hardware

I closed my account a few weeks ago and was told I would receive an email the next day with details on returning my hardware. I never received the em

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

13 hours ago

Questions

Auto pay

How do I stop the notice that I am going to auto pay? I did not sign up for it nor do I want it.  If I respond to the message it just bounces ba

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

15 hours ago

Questions

how do i get in touch with directv retention?

I have been paying for insurance via DirecTV for over 5 years now only to find out that my 50" TV was not covered because it came out of box "broken"

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

P_Bonham 

15 hours ago

Questions

Caller ID from AT&T land line displayed on DirecTV TV screen

We have DirecTV with a Genie in downstairs family room and a Genie Mini in each of two bedrooms upstairs. We have AT&T home phone service served b

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

17 hours ago

Questions

Billing due date change?

Received my upcoming bill and the Due Date has changed by about 8 days later than the previous 7 years of due dates. Was always the end of the month

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

hoteltwo 

18 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts