Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Billing from over 10 years ago

The last time I had any contact with att/directv was ten years ago in California. Yesterday I inquired about starting service in Texas and they denied

Questions

How to Stop ATT Directv solicitation calls

ATT calls me 4-5 times a day—even Thanksgiving morning. I have requested no upsell calls by phone, app, email. Besides cancelling service, how do I ge

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

12 hours ago

Questions

Direct tv complaint

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving! l hope lm chatting with and/or sending a message to the corporate office of AT&T/Directtv... l have  b

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

12 hours ago

Questions

Losing local stations in Atlanta 😠

Please do not take away the local stations in Atlanta!!! Why would DirecTV do that? For what we pay those stations have to stay!!!!!

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

15 hours ago

Questions

Local Channels

How come I can't get local channels like News & Football games? What do I need to do or what info do I need to contact a provider for they can cha

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

litzdog911 

15 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Telephone offer, offering 50% off Directv- is this legitimate?

I keep getting telephone calls supposedly from Directv. The caller offers a 50% discount on my Directv account. Are these offers legitimate?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

JPGR46r&r 

17 hours ago

Questions

Billing

I was under billed for 5 months. Billing realized their error now I have a bill for almost 1,000 dollars. They aren’t willing to work with me at all,

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

Closed

Auto Renew Scam

Just got an email from Direct TV telling me that they were going to automatically renew Sunday Ticket for the full season "as a thank you for being a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Bujacks 

a day ago

Questions

Direct tv early termination fee

After starting a bundle deal with at&t and direct TV I was later informed that my services could not properly function due to the area I live in

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

to discontinue advanced receiver service DVR and advanced receiver service HD with Direct TV

As a several year subscriber to Direct TV I want to discontinue advanced receiver service DVR and advanced receiver service HD if this is associated w

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts