Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Lost Longterm Customer

I have been with DTV for over 6 years. Very happy with my service and equipment works great. I had a great deal that expired in January. I called the

posted 

Yesterday at 3:45 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:38 PM

Closed

Here is the latest DirecTV Hacker Scam / FRAUD

Fraud Dept exists.. But don't waste your time calling them they are extremely rude and very unhelpful.  I spoke with the lady named Rebecca who should

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:40 AM

Closed

Complaint Letter addressed to DirecTV and AT&T.

7/26/2017 To Whom It May Concern,   I am writing a complaint letter addressed to DirecTV and AT&T.   I started the painful process of beginning a rela

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:26 AM

Bill from EOS CCA

I keep getting letters from EOS CCA saying I owe money to DirecTV. I haven’t used DirecTV for several years and would like to chat with someone from A

posted 

Today at 12:53 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:02 AM

How do you file a complaint against direct tv for unresolved issues regarding my bill

Hello I am very dissatisfied with the service recieved from agents and supervisors with direct TV. The agents and supervisors have given me several di

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:46 PM

Direct TV Scams

Please be on the alert for scams to reduce your monthly payment and to add premium channels -- all for $50 per month.  Here's the catch.  You are aske

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:43 PM

Your TV subscription does not include this channel

Here we go, I have a Toshiba FireTV, everything has been fine unitl 01/01/2020. Now with Bravo, E, ABC, NBC. I get this error message when trying to (

posted 

Yesterday at 6:18 PM

Deception, broken promises, bait-and-switch?

My story begins a little over 2 years ago at a Sam's Club and a DirecTV/AT&T contracted sales person who promised to install the newest 4K equipment i

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:09 PM

Direct tv

Why can I not connect my Direct tv payment with ATT bill????? Why is it a nightmare to try to pay my Direct tv bill & the only way they want payment i

posted 

Yesterday at 5:00 PM

Been Directv Customer since 1998 and was offered the 59.99 package price lock so long as I kept my directv service, now att won't uphold it

I spoke with someone Dec. 24 2018 because I noticed my package price had increased significantly. I am permanently disabled and have one check per mon

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:43 AM