Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

F
AT&T Fraud Department CANNOT BE CONTACTED

Two DirectTV accounts were fraudulent established using my information, one of which was flagged as fraud and closed by AT&T within a month or two of

Questions

Closed

FILING A COMPLAINT WITH CORPORATE OFFICE

Does anyone have a email address or physical address of the corporate headquarters so i can a complaint?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

billing dispute

I need to fax or email proof of payment. How do I do that?  This is getting ridiculous that there is not an easier way to do so.  I m compl

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

4 hours ago

Questions

NFL Sunday ticket U/ For students

I have never had a Direct TV account but I purchased the Sunday ticket U for students back in September. I have been unable to even use this because I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bamy25 

14 hours ago

Questions

Ebay Promotion

Just received a call regarding a promotion with Ebay and Directv...... states would lower bill in half if I would pay 3 months in advance on a Ebay ca

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

15 hours ago

Questions

Who can I talk to to get my service reactivated after a move? Customer service just puts me in an endless loop!

I'm a long time DirecTV subscriber, 20 years plus. This is however my first move And it is not gone well as far as DirecTV is concerned. they have can

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Still being Charged for Cancelled service and returned equipment

I would like to know if anyone knows how to escalate billing issues... for the past several month we have been charged for services we no longer have.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Rkerch 

a day ago

Questions

hold time

Hello, I am moving and I need to talk with someone from Access media and have been on hold for 57 minutes.. I need to schedule a tech to come out. I c

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Closed account - returning hardware

I closed my account a few weeks ago and was told I would receive an email the next day with details on returning my hardware. I never received the em

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Auto pay

How do I stop the notice that I am going to auto pay? I did not sign up for it nor do I want it.  If I respond to the message it just bounces ba

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts