Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

what is directv email address

Need to write a detailed report of unsatisfactory service. Customer service is not providing it

Questions

Trying to cancel NFL Sun day ticket subscription for 2020 (account # Edited as per community guidelines)

I have tried unsuccessfully on several occasions to connect with a customer service rep to cancel the above subscription. In the last attempt, I was

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Equipment Charges

I have a collection for equipment that I returned in July. How do I resolve this?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Package charge

I upgraded to premier package and now ive lost all my local channels and more it appears to have just the basic package

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Why is it so hard to get things done here?

Called in to ask about a promotion I had that was expiring...was told to call back this month...so i did...then i was told i have to call back in the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Why does it seem like AT&T doesn’t care about its customers during this financially difficult time?

Tried to cancel my service due to financial reasons. Tried doing it the correct way instead of just not paying my bill. In response a supervisor named

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Billing is not correct

I am supposed to be billed $63.99 each and EVERY month, yet it seems that Directv is not capable of doing that. Once again, on my July bill I was bill

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to file a complaint with the corporate office

Hello - I'm not sure if I have the right location. But I am in desperate need to file a complaint, and need to know how to go about doing so. Can some

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Account Access

I can't access my account since AT&T took over Directv. No one has been able to help. I was given phone # 844-519-7078 to call and was told they c

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Do you give longtime customers a discount? Not I do not think!

No incentive to stay with directtv!

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts