Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Accepted Solution

How do you remove a channel?

Hello,The DirecTV bill keeps going up and up and up. I just got notice of my next bill and it seems like it’s $7 more a month for the same thing. I

posted 

Today at 4:47 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:57 AM

ATT Has no Loyalty

I have been a ATT Customer for over 20 years. And pay over $1000 per month in TV, internet, and Wireless. Recently, they have been over charging my b

posted 

Today at 3:48 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:11 AM

Directv repair technician didn't show up 2 days in a row!!!

I am stuck in a contract with Directv. It has NEVER worked consistently. TV showing a 771 error code. Was told a tech needed to come out. I told the c

posted 

Yesterday at 12:46 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:30 AM

DirectTV

Hi everybody : Why is DirectTV soooooo expensive ? I had DirectTV since 2015, and my bill went up to $175 a month. Even when I stopp

posted 

Today at 12:41 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:45 AM

Discount promised, then rescinded

The $45 12-month discount I was offered April 6, 2019, by John in the loyalty department was rescinded in the Dec. 15 billing. Explanations from billi

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Never Received $100 gift card

I signed up for cable in the beginning of the year.... it's July and I still haven't received my gift card. I've called and complained and they all ga

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Who and What is TELCO?

I've been waiting and waiting for my paper bill to arrive in the mail. Got onlline and noticed something quite interesting. A little statement saying

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:40 PM

Extortion to paying NFL Sunday ticket / Account number: 2678729xx

12/13/2019 To whom it may concern: I have had a horrific experience with your customer service team I noticed a "NFL Sunday ticket" on my billing stat

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:34 PM

Problem with cancelled DirectTV account.

Hi. I am a long time customer of AT&T with 10 lines on my account. A couple of years ago I signed up for DirectTV though AT&T. Several months ago I ca

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:18 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change user ID email.

I cannot find a way to update a user ID email address for logging on. I have changed the billing email from the profile tab, but that does not apply t

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago