Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Linking new account to established one

House A in one state; online account shows up at that address under a user ID. House B in another state; bought new package today through a new addres

Questions

Canceled my account and never received the cancellation email

I canceled my account due to moving and never got the email with where to send my equipment it is ridiculous

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

direct tv bill

I want to start by telling you that every customer service person ive talked to was an absolute waste of time.  They sent me to 8 departments and then

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Last bill hi

WAITING ON DIRECTV AT&T TO GET ME MY LAST BILL AND TELL ME WHERE TO SEND MY EQUIPMENT IN BECAUSE I CANCEL MY SERVICE I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET AND

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prorated Cancellation?

I have been a loyal Directv customer for over 20 years. I called in to cancel my service & am being told they do not do prorated billing. I am 8 days

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Billed after cancelation

We canceled our DirecTv service but kept our ATT service we paid through the billing month but have now been charged another month after cancelation.

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Autopay isn't ready

I would like to sign up for autopay for my account but every time I try it says it isn't ready.

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Wont accept my password.

Tried to sign in with the password that I've been using forever. It will not accept it. It redirects me to At&T site to sign in. I have an account wit

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Directv call offering hbo

Got a call from a guy 619-824-3187 saying he was from directv and i was getting hbo for 3 months for being a loyal customer and it would activate late

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

NHL.TV Not Being Authorized

though I have paid for NHL Center Ice and my package has been activated for the August games - meaning I can view the regional broadcasts on channels

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts