Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

D
Un-Bundling

I used to bundle CenturyLink and DirecTV. However, I no longer use CenturyLink as my internet provider. I tried to pay my TV bill online, but it says

Questions

My Direct TV

I had our Direct TV account (Edited per community guidelines) on the summer temporary vacation for $7 a month. When I returned to AZ our pool TV was

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

14 hours ago

Questions

Cancelled Service Last Week - No communication since

I called to cancel my service on 10/23. The rep told me I would receive an email about equipment return and be charged an early termination fee. Neith

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

16 hours ago

Questions

Direct-TV cancellation

I called to cancel our Direct-TV service on Saturday and the person I talked to told me I will get an email of confirmation of cancellation and the li

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

16 hours ago

Questions

Change account responsibility

My daughter is purchasing my house at (Edited per community guidelines). Her cell # is (Edited per community guidelines).  Her name is Jeri Lynn

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

16 hours ago

Questions

Direct TV Blows

Direct TV will send you a bill for $470 after not paying for service that you canceled months ago and have already sent the boxes back. Yet will play

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lydian 

17 hours ago

Questions

How do I Unlocked my Account?

Need unlock my account so i can pay the bill and today is the 26 why is cutoff don't get paid until the first of the month

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

18 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

idp.dtvce.com/entitlementlogin page not working

I cannot log in to any of the content providers' channels/streaming services (HBO GO, Starz GO, SyFy,  Fox News GO,  USA network, etc.) using my Direc

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kstupfe 

19 hours ago

Questions

Very annoying message that keeps popping up

Why do I keep getting a message that pops up twice saying: ”Thanks for your purchase of Fox” “You can find your new programming on channel 1011”

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

20 hours ago

Questions

Disappointment with ATT

I am so disappointed with ATT. I have been a DirectTV customer for almost 20 years.  But I am finally done with ATT. There service is so p

posted 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts