Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

A
Charges

I canceled Directv on 09/27/2020 and am now being told that I will pay the full bill even though I do not have the service? Tell me what law says you

Questions

Directv Account reinstatement

I had my services temporarily suspended last year. I was paying around 100 dollars a month at that time. When my services were reinstated I was told t

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

promotions

My promotion has expired this month, when I called to find out about getting a new promotion I was told there was none available. I have been a custo

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

20 hours ago

Questions

Who and What is TELCO?

I've been waiting and waiting for my paper bill to arrive in the mail. Got onlline and noticed something quite interesting. A little statement saying

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

21 hours ago

Questions

Need someone from FRAUD dept to contact us

We've been dealing with incorrect billing and package selections that appear "magically" for three months. Passwords have been reset, but it's still

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Direct TV Current Customer Dissatisfaction!

Why does Direct TV NOT OFFER continued reduced prices to keep customers? I have had to quit Direct TV twice before when my bill was going to increase

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

bill and account number

Can you help me. My Name is Denise Riojas and I have not receive a bill since July. I need a bill sent to my email

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Cannot login to my Directv Account any more.

I have been unable to get to my directv account management page for several weeks. I have been through support by phone and chat at least 21 times now

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Feliciadd2 

2 days ago

Questions

Escalating a Complaint

I was told on March 19 by Brandy and customer service That my bill would be $130.62 per month for phone Internet and DIRECTV. My bill that my bill wou

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

2 days ago

Questions

dropped 5 channels since we went to bed last night

Overnight we inexplicably lost 5 channels : American Heroes 287, Science 284, Travel 277, Outdoor 606, Destination 286. We have the Select pkg and hav

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts