Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

R
Charged for 6 additional receivers that I do not have

Been being charged for 9 months for 6 receivers that I do not have, never looked at the detailed charges. I’m being told they will not credit my accou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Service interruption/ext 203

Why am I seeing service interruption,ext 203 when my bill was paid 2days before it was to be shut off

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Bangjohnson 

3 hours ago

Questions

was charged a 2-year agreement after I was told it was not a contract

someone called me from the DirecTV yesterday and told me first this is not a contract and that I would get some movie channels free for 3 months and I

Questions

Overcharge

We moved from CA to MN for the summer. On 4 May I called to ask you to suspend my CA account (edited per community guidelines) and reactivate my MN a

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

drop NFL channels

I have tried by phone & website to drop channels 206 & 212 the NFL channels with no luck. My next step to get them off my account & quit

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

11 hours ago

Questions

Where is my $200 visa reward card

Like so many others on here, we left dish network and were promised a $200 Visa card.  Not only did we not yet receive the Visa card, we were told we'

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 hours ago

Questions

Help to resolve a charge dispute for more than one year

I thought this issue was resolved on our account. I was told and I know you have a recording from 11:30am on 10/31/2019 telling me the account was cr

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

15 hours ago

Questions

Charge shown as overdue on my current billing

My current billing (Sept 15) with a due date of 10/6 shows am amount overdue from my last billing (Aug 15) which shows a due date of September 28! &nb

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

16 hours ago

Questions

My bill

You say i missed my last payment. I would like to know how i did that when i have only had direct tv for 2 weeks?

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

16 hours ago

Questions

complaint

At 11:18am EST I received a phone call from Brook IN 1-219-224-2415 to my home phone number 317-862-xxxx, it was a recording and said it was James fro

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts