Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

J
Complete billing failure

I cancelled the MLB EXTRA INNINGS months ago before the season started. Since then I have had to spend an hour on the phone every month getting the ch

Questions

Suspend TV

How do we temporarily suspend our Direct TV service?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

10 hours ago

Questions

Complaint

Your technician did respond according to the appointment I want to file a complaint and your supervisor are stonewalling  mu compliant is legi

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Someone fraudulently opened a new account

Someone just opened a new directv account under my name. How did this happen? I already have a legit account with them. I'm pretty upset with identity

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

11 hours ago

Questions

Comments for LIN2020

We been having the same issues with directv bull crap! We been on the phone last week for 7 HOURS !! We been wondering where the bill is and my boyfri

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

11 hours ago

Questions

Excellent customer service

On 22OCT20, I had to visit the store at 1101 S Canal st in Chicago, to clear up two bill discrepancies. Jordan (Edited per community guidelines), who

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

16 hours ago

Questions

Speak to a Manaager about some serius customer service issues that I encountered over the last several weeks!

To whom this may concern, I have not agreed to any agreements that your stating in this email and do not expect to be charged for them! If anyone

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

teetertotter 

19 hours ago

Questions

Un-Bundling

I used to bundle CenturyLink and DirecTV. However, I no longer use CenturyLink as my internet provider. I tried to pay my TV bill online, but it says

Questions

My Direct TV

I had our Direct TV account (Edited per community guidelines) on the summer temporary vacation for $7 a month. When I returned to AZ our pool TV was

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Cancelled Service Last Week - No communication since

I called to cancel my service on 10/23. The rep told me I would receive an email about equipment return and be charged an early termination fee. Neith

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts