Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

M
NHL Center Ice

I paid for the full season of NHL Center Ice but as you know the pandemic cut the season short.  I would like to know if you all are going to reimburs

Questions

855-531-5000 is unreachable from Canada. What phone number will work to reach you from Canada?I am a snowbird with a Directv account in USA

855-531-5000 is unreachable from Canada. What phone number will work to reach you from Canada? I am a snowbird with a Directv account in USA.   I want

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

DIRECTV final bill

Service cancelled on Jun e 12th and still getting the runaround on my final bill!!!!!

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

missing my channel 323 fetv for DirecTV on Android tablet

Well on my iphone it comes up fine. Even other missing channels in my guide. The channel I miss most does not come in guide. I think I have tried ever

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Safari Can't log into direct tv from a mac

all of a sudden  i get You don't have permission to access "http://www.directv.com/" on this server. Reference #18.4cb81cb8.1594675588.1c3b42f5   when

Questions

Email Address For Returned Equipment

Hi - how do I email someone at ATT to prove I sent back the directv equipment?

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Fraud

First problem - I have At&T cell phone and DirectTv.  When I login to DirectTv I am routed to AT&T.  Once on AT&T I cannot see anything about my direc

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to file a complaint with the corporate office

Hello - I'm not sure if I have the right location. But I am in desperate need to file a complaint, and need to know how to go about doing so. Can some

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Dispute

How do i dispute the last bill I received? There is no way i will pay this fee after your tech was not able to finish his job.

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Contacting Customer Service

I have been trying to contact DTV customer service through LIVE CHAT which seems to never be available.  I have a serious question as to WHY I should

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts