Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

pricing

why do you think customers should stay with your service when you charge long time customers twice as much as new customers

posted 

19 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

2 minutes ago

Leaving comment

I tried to keep my service...your reps were great ..ecspecially night shift & a guy named David...but Mary a supervisor whom says or conversation was

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

your crazy billing continues even after cancellation???

how does one deal with a fraudulent charge that directv is making against me by hiring a collections agency......I cancelled my service......you refus

posted 

Yesterday at 3:17 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Door to door solicitation ???

About 2:40PM today some young man claiming to be from AT&T banged forcefully and loudly on my front door. Didn't ring the doorbell, but banged on the

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Is there an online customer service chat?

I am simply looking for online customer service chat does this not exist DirecTV? I know i can call ,however I find online chat more beneficial.

posted 

Yesterday at 3:41 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:58 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Adding Starz to my account

I subscribed to Starz online and was wondering if I can add that to my Direct TV? I got Starz by itself for the $20 introductory price they were offer

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

HD-DVR Non-Return Charge

What should I do if Directv is charging me for an HD-DVR that I sent back? I was not provided any information on how or where to return the equipment

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:06 PM

apple tv and activating apps

I am trying to activate the CNN app on my apple tv. When I am given a code and directed to login on another device to my directv account in order to a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:00 PM

cancelling protection plan

can I cancel the protection plan I purchased yesterday

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:46 AM

AT&T salesman lied!

On May 10, 2017, Two men selling Direct TV knocked on  my door and told me if I would switch from Uverse TV to  Direct TV, there would be no installat

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago