Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

How can I verify what equipment was not returned?

I cancelled my Directv and returned my equipment 5 days later to the Fed Ex office as instructed. I have the receipt from Fed Ex dated Aug. 17. The re

Questions

24 Month Programming Agreement

My DTV receiver was defective so I called Customer Support and they came round and replaced it. Since I have the DTV protection plan the technician sa

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

11 hours ago

Questions

Fraudulent Direct TV charges

Tried to transfer my mobile number from Sprint to AT&T only to find out that apparently I have an $800 outstanding balance with AT&T that was

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

12 hours ago

Questions

Contract problem.

My account contract was extended for 2 years by a mistake in entering my service move. I am a snowbird and move my equipment twice a year from Ohio to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

12 hours ago

Questions

Worthless customer service

Purchased Sunday Ticket over the phone and asked for installment payments. They charged my account the full amount with no installments. After being o

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

14 hours ago

Questions

Incredibly Long Wait

I have been on hold for over an hour now for a issue with fraudulent activity. Someone set up a direct TV account in my name and AT&T sent me to

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

16 hours ago

Questions

Returning equipment

I received a letter stating that I needed to return the equipment we were no longer using since we downsized to a smaller home. The technician took a

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

16 hours ago

Questions

Bill arrangements

In September 2020 because of COVID If I made a promise to pay before interruption will I still have my services till promised pay date??

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

16 hours ago

Questions

Email address for DirecTV customer service

After about 20 yrs with Directv the increases are getting a little much. I called and spent a little over 20 min. on hold. I spoke to a representitive

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

16 hours ago

Questions

Directv keeps sending me to collections and lying

I returned my equipment on April 10 2020. After at least a a dozen or 2 phone calls they finally agreed to pull my account back from collections and c

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts