Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change user ID email.

I cannot find a way to update a user ID email address for logging on. I have changed the billing email from the profile tab, but that does not apply t

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 9:42 PM

Problem with cancelled DirectTV account.

Hi. I am a long time customer of AT&T with 10 lines on my account. A couple of years ago I signed up for DirectTV though AT&T. Several months ago I ca

posted 

Yesterday at 11:49 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 9:37 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

returning directv equipment after cancellation - what equipment must be returned??

Does anyone know what equipment must be returned upon cancelling directv?  Does any of the outside equipment need to be returned (associated with the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:51 PM

Direct TV service

When will Direct TV ever be fixed so it remembers your account and what channels you can get . I always have to go on line to reset my receiver cause

posted 

Yesterday at 6:00 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:53 PM

UNAUTHORIZED DIRECTV ACCT ADDED

DIRECTV WAS ADDED TO MY ATT INTERNET ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY CONSENT. IM NOT INTERESTED IN CABLE WHATSOEVER. IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS ISSUE SINCE NOVEMBE

posted 

Today at 9:59 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:54 PM

Chat feature never works

Every time I click 'Contact Us', the chat feature displays but there is no link to actually go to chat. I've disabled all my ad-blockers/extensions, a

posted 

Today at 1:32 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:47 AM

No 4k on new tv.

Just bought a new Samsung smart tv that has 2160p resolution but cannot find this option available on DirecTv. Also 4k programs not available.

posted 

Yesterday at 8:11 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:35 AM

Direct TV does not care about customer loyalty

I have been a Direct TV customer for over 5 years. I started on a two year contract and after that contract, I was able to negotiate a price with Dir

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:52 AM

Why was I lied to by sales rep, then bound to a contract?

I am so disgruntled with ATT. A loyal customer for many, many years, then lied to by an unscrupulous customer service rep. The company would not corre

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:39 PM

What to Hack

What to Hack

posted 

Yesterday at 7:05 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:14 PM