Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Is there an online customer service chat?

I am simply looking for online customer service chat does this not exist DirecTV? I know i can call ,however I find online chat more beneficial.

posted 

Today at 3:41 PM

• 

Last response by 

48 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Adding Starz to my account

I subscribed to Starz online and was wondering if I can add that to my Direct TV? I got Starz by itself for the $20 introductory price they were offer

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

HD-DVR Non-Return Charge

What should I do if Directv is charging me for an HD-DVR that I sent back? I was not provided any information on how or where to return the equipment

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

your crazy billing continues even after cancellation???

how does one deal with a fraudulent charge that directv is making against me by hiring a collections agency......I cancelled my service......you refus

posted 

Today at 3:17 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:56 PM

apple tv and activating apps

I am trying to activate the CNN app on my apple tv. When I am given a code and directed to login on another device to my directv account in order to a

posted 

Yesterday at 3:28 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:00 PM

cancelling protection plan

can I cancel the protection plan I purchased yesterday

posted 

Yesterday at 10:31 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:46 AM

AT&T salesman lied!

On May 10, 2017, Two men selling Direct TV knocked on  my door and told me if I would switch from Uverse TV to  Direct TV, there would be no installat

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Cost

Is there a forum to discuss the cost increase and poor CS since Direct TV merged with AT&T?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Complaint about AT&T/DirecTV (dishonest and unethical)

I've had the DirecTV for many years but sadly had to switch to Xfinity when AT&T suddenly doubled my rate and was reluctant to lower it. So I cancell

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

How do i return my ever box?

I had to get a new driver box, and was told i would have a return label in my email but never got one? Then i got an email telling me to recycle it bu

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago