Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Cancelation policy has recently changed. No longer prorate! Positively criminal!!! I received no notification to this or the recent Hike.

I have been a DirecTV customer for 18+ years. I recently received another increase bringing my monthly charges for regular TV ONLY to $132/mo. For t

posted 

14 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

DirecTV no electronic bill

Got an email that my bill is ready. For the next three days I check and get the message that my bill is not ready when going online to get the bill.

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancelling DIRECTV after install....

I want to cancel my direct tv - we signed the contract 33 days ago at a physical AT&T location, but the earliest they could send out a tech to install

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Gift card

How do you get the $100.00 gift card?

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

How do you file a complaint against direct tv for unresolved issues regarding my bill

Hello I am very dissatisfied with the service recieved from agents and supervisors with direct TV. The agents and supervisors have given me several di

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Phone call

I have received phone calls for the past three months for my payment for my directv account. The number is 855-419-7365. They say they are directv and

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Directv Case Manager

I had a Case Manager hang up on me. Who can I contact??

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Marquee Network

Wii Direct TV being carrying the Chicago Cubs network for all customers. Or will it be an extra charge???

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

I have a question about customer retention

I just received another AT&T bribe offer to come back to DirecTV. This time it is $200.00 that they are paying. Why does AT&T prefer to lose clients o

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Direct Tv Premier Protection Plan Issue

Hello,I am trying to access the site to view my devices that I have registered with my protection plan and also file a claim but when I click on the a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago