Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

"Rewards"

When i began my tv services I was told i would receive a $200 visa reward card and i still have not heard anything about that. I later, I signed up fo

posted 

Yesterday at 6:48 PM

• 

Last response by 

9 minutes ago

Horrible customer service from representative

I called customer service in behalf of my mother's account (at her request) last Tuesday evening. I spoke with a wonderful supervisor in the WINBACK d

posted 

Yesterday at 10:01 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Unethical Business Practices and Lying to Consumers

I called in to have a faulty receiver replaced at the end of September 2019. At that time the phone rep let me know that because I had the maintenance

posted 

Yesterday at 3:31 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:09 PM

$300 Gift card promotion. Scam?

I just recently signed up with DirectTV because of a flyer I received boasting of a $300 reward card for signing up with at least the select package.

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:35 PM

How do I escalate an issue

I was not allowed to escalate an issue over the phone when I expressed dissatisfaction with my service and unfulfilled promises. I was told there was

posted 

Yesterday at 5:35 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:33 PM

Being charged for PROMOTIONS

We took the bait and decided to go with a 3 month "free" channel promotion. Get our bill and SURPRISE, we are being charged for those "free" channels

posted 

Yesterday at 5:28 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:51 PM

Pricing Lies

I just got off of the phone with DirecTV and I am very disappointed. I wanted to shave a bit of money off of my monthly bill by changing from the XTRA

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:48 AM

Why Did My Prices Go Up 70%?

I have been with Directv over 22 years and almost fell off my chair when I got my January bill. I called customer retention and no one cares. I am a f

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:09 AM

Bait and Switch

In October I purchased a new house and called AT&T to have my Direct tV transferred to my new address and find out if I had any Internet options throu

posted 

Yesterday at 12:15 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:21 AM

complete nightmare

ever since i was installed it has been a complete nightmare. when i had the first mini in the living room the main genie and mini would breakup pixeli

posted 

2 days ago