Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

A
help with bill due to covid?

looking to see if direct tv is helping people struggling to pay their bill.

Questions

adding a receiver

I have an account, but would like to add a receiver to another room in my house. How do I order another receiver?

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

30 minutes ago

Questions

I have cancelled MLS Kick 3 times.

I have called in and spoken to a representative over the phone and canceled MLS Direct Kick on 3 separate occasions throughout the year in January, Ap

Questions

Cancelled Sunday Ticket.

I do not want Sunday ticket - I cancelled it & yet am still being charged for it. Now- they have deactivated my account.... I’ve been a loyal cust

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

2 hours ago

Questions

account(Edited as per community guidelines) victor (Edited as per community guidelines)

I have been calling your 1800 531 5000 talking customer service . I have closed my account with direct tv. spoke to 5 customer service two of your c

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

2 hours ago

Questions

Here is the latest DirecTV Hacker Scam / FRAUD

Fraud Dept exists.. But don't waste your time calling them they are extremely rude and very unhelpful.  I spoke with the lady named Rebecca who should

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

3 hours ago

Questions

Closed

complaint for Directv

I have been charged way more than i was previously stated that my monthly bundle would cost, not to mention they tried to add the NFL ticket to my bil

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

50% Off DirecTV is the same old scam?

Hi I received a phone call today from 813-756-4594 saying that if I call 855-422-4794 that I can receive 50% off my Direct TV bill. I am assuming this

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

HockeyGirl 

5 hours ago

Questions

Virtual Reward Card Issues

Yesterday, I was able to redeem and use my $50.00 dollar virtual card with no issues. Today, after receiving my email to redeem my $200.00 reward from

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

alf253 

5 hours ago

Questions

Made Payment

I made a payment today of 150.00 and will pay the remaining balance on Nov, 15th. Do not withdraw 299,00 from my account.  You have already draf

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts