Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Uselesss customer service

Tonight I chatted with an agent for 30 minutes before he told me he couldn't help me. This included waiting to chat, responses, etc. Then he tells me

posted 

Today at 3:28 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:13 PM

At@t keeps changing my billing address

For the last 4 months at@t keeps changing my billing address with out my permission or consent. They have an agreement with the post office to change

posted 

Today at 6:46 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:06 PM

At@t keeps changing my billing adress

At@t keeps changing my billing address. a change of address was filled out for my address and now the electronic file provided by the postal service k

posted 

Today at 6:33 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:04 PM

Direct TV does not care about customer loyalty

I have been a Direct TV customer for over 5 years. I started on a two year contract and after that contract, I was able to negotiate a price with Dir

posted 

Yesterday at 6:48 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:59 PM

(Phone number hidden) How to Get Rid of Roku Error Code 014.30 ?

(Phone number hidden) How to Get Rid of Roku Error Code 014.30 ?

posted 

Today at 7:47 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:58 AM

Discount promised, then rescinded

The $45 12-month discount I was offered April 6, 2019, by John in the loyalty department was rescinded in the Dec. 15 billing. Explanations from billi

posted 

Yesterday at 11:01 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:23 AM

DirecTV

I was on the phone for 1 hour and 54 minutes trying to resolve an early termination fee of $240. Unbeknownst to me, if you add a receiver to your acco

posted 

Yesterday at 10:27 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:37 PM

write a review

Why cant I write a review about the terrible service I receive from Directv? Worst customer service in the history of service companies. You can buy m

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:57 PM

Directv bill dispute

I called DirecTV today to find out where my bill was running so high. I was told that I had a service on my account which was paying for HBO and cinem

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:32 PM

Charging me for what I didnt ask for

In Nov. I purchased the ultra plan and the venus plan for 30 days , Dec 9 I only purchased the ultra plan and on Dec 3 I lost all tv , I called DTV pr

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago