Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

suspend the monthly bill for months you don't use th RV

Do you suspend the monthly bill for months you don't use th RV

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Can you correct my bill?

In late Dec. I went in to the AT&T in Florence, KY. I was jus having my daughter add me on a line to her phone. The guy asked if I would like to cha

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Directv Web Site Login Problems

Two days now I have not been able to login in to the Directv web site. It's in a loop. I enter my credentials, it shows some comment about not clic

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Returning equipment

I have equipment I need to return where can I do that at?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

TURNED MY SERVICE OFF BY MISTAKE AND WONT TURN IT BACK ON UNTIL MONDAY!

Got an email yesterday (Friday) saying there was a problem with our payment processing of our credit card. The email states we must fix the credit car

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Email Address for CEO or Board of Directors

I’m being charged for equipment that I was never told to return, the equipment I had was broken. When I moved I asked for new equipment not knowing i

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Unauthorized Hard credit inquiry

Direct Tv ran a hard credit check on my credit and I did not authorize them to do so. How can I have the hard inquiry removed off my credit report. I

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Direct TV hard inquiry pull

I need your help on removing a hard inquiry from Direct TV. When they hard inquiry was pulled we didn't have an account with directv nor did we reque

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Keep my AT&T paper bill

Directv, keep my paper bill coming in the mail,,,,,,,,....... I am in Texas....In theUSA,

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Beware of $100 disconnect fee! Help- I need email and physical address to send dispute

Hello all- Direct TV has charged us $100 disconnect fee even though we have been customers for over 7 years. They require at least 2 years of service

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago