Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

J
Suspend TV

How do we temporarily suspend our Direct TV service?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Someone fraudulently opened a new account

Someone just opened a new directv account under my name. How did this happen? I already have a legit account with them. I'm pretty upset with identity

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

22 minutes ago

Questions

Excellent customer service

On 22OCT20, I had to visit the store at 1101 S Canal st in Chicago, to clear up two bill discrepancies. Jordan (Edited per community guidelines), who

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Comments for LIN2020

We been having the same issues with directv bull crap! We been on the phone last week for 7 HOURS !! We been wondering where the bill is and my boyfri

Questions

Speak to a Manaager about some serius customer service issues that I encountered over the last several weeks!

To whom this may concern, I have not agreed to any agreements that your stating in this email and do not expect to be charged for them! If anyone

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

teetertotter 

4 hours ago

Questions

Un-Bundling

I used to bundle CenturyLink and DirecTV. However, I no longer use CenturyLink as my internet provider. I tried to pay my TV bill online, but it says

Questions

My Direct TV

I had our Direct TV account (Edited per community guidelines) on the summer temporary vacation for $7 a month. When I returned to AZ our pool TV was

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

20 hours ago

Questions

Cancelled Service Last Week - No communication since

I called to cancel my service on 10/23. The rep told me I would receive an email about equipment return and be charged an early termination fee. Neith

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Direct-TV cancellation

I called to cancel our Direct-TV service on Saturday and the person I talked to told me I will get an email of confirmation of cancellation and the li

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Change account responsibility

My daughter is purchasing my house at (Edited per community guidelines). Her cell # is (Edited per community guidelines).  Her name is Jeri Lynn

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts