Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Account Access

I can't access my account since AT&T took over Directv. No one has been able to help. I was given phone # 844-519-7078 to call and was told they c

Questions

Do you give longtime customers a discount? Not I do not think!

No incentive to stay with directtv!

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

Questions

Can I get a better rate for my account?

I have been with DirecTV for at least 10 years and in that time our monthly bill has doubled. I have an offer from DISH that would guarantee 2 years

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

13 minutes ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property Damage Claims

Helpful information for Property Claims with AT&T Accidents happen, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. Wheth

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

34 minutes ago

Questions

Local weather no longer on TWC

Why can’t I get local weather on The Weather Channel for DirectV? Used to push red button and it no longer works...

Questions

Cannot access my AT&T DTV Account

I cannot see access my DTV account or see my bill yet I am set up on autopay. I have both DTV and Wireless Service.  All I can see is my wireles

Questions

No one can get me into MY account!

I have been through at least 7 people and no one can get me into my Directv account. When I try to log in it says I am logged out successfully (even t

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

NFL Sunday Ticket

I've been with DirecTV since 2011. I called a few weeks ago because of few people I know received emails that they were getting the Sunday Ticket free

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Why does it seem like AT&T doesn’t care about its customers during this financially difficult time?

Tried to cancel my service due to financial reasons. Tried doing it the correct way instead of just not paying my bill. In response a supervisor named

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Poor service

had it installed and the installer put a chair in front of my fireplace to hold the box. Called and waited for the service people to call back and nev

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts