Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

J
Canceled direct tv but still received a bill

I canceled my service on 7/28/20. I received a new bill for 7/29/20 to 8/28/20. I called and was told that I had to pay that bill that Direct TV does

Questions

Can't pay, can't chat

Why won't the system save my updated card info so I can pay?  It says it saves it, but then gives me a notice that there is something wrong with YOUR

Questions

Billing issues, customer service

I have had direct TV for years and have always had auto draft to pay the bill.  Yesterday I received an email that my account had been cancelled due t

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Is the representative at Walmart a scam?

We were approached in Walmart by a Directv rep who stated he could reduce our monthly Directv bill.  We paid $19.95 and have an installation scheduled

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Can’t log into web versions of channels

I’ve always been able to watch ESPN, NFL, MLB, and my local sports channel (AT&T SportsNet) but now I can’t. It sends me to the Directv login page and

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Complaint Department

Please provide contact information for the complaint department

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Autopay isn't ready

I would like to sign up for autopay for my account but every time I try it says it isn't ready.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Returning Direct TV equipment

I have terminated my ATT and Direct TV service.  I received instructions for returning the ATT equipment but nothing for the Direct TV equipment.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Direct TV

I have wireless from ATT. I signed up for direct TV and I got HBO for free but now getting charged for it. Is there expirations?

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Freedom of Speech

I just heard about an 16-year employee of AT&T that was fired for speaking his mind texting on his personal phone with a relative.  That relative ment

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts