Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

write a review

Why cant I write a review about the terrible service I receive from Directv? Worst customer service in the history of service companies. You can buy m

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

17 minutes ago

Direct TV does not care about customer loyalty

I have been a Direct TV customer for over 5 years. I started on a two year contract and after that contract, I was able to negotiate a price with Dir

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

50 minutes ago

Directv bill dispute

I called DirecTV today to find out where my bill was running so high. I was told that I had a service on my account which was paying for HBO and cinem

posted 

Yesterday at 11:45 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:32 PM

Charging me for what I didnt ask for

In Nov. I purchased the ultra plan and the venus plan for 30 days , Dec 9 I only purchased the ultra plan and on Dec 3 I lost all tv , I called DTV pr

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:27 PM

FILING A COMPLAINT WITH CORPORATE OFFICE

Does anyone have a email address or physical address of the corporate headquarters so i can a complaint?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:26 PM

Returning equipment nightmare

I cancelled my service in September 2019 and returned my equipment via the UPS Store as instructed on 10/5/2019. I received my first statement after r

posted 

Yesterday at 8:39 PM

Rewards Card

Per the reward center website it states my rewards card was mailed to me on 11/11/2019; however I have yet to receive my card. I called the number pro

posted 

Yesterday at 2:23 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:13 PM

Unsafe driving

30A F87 pickup truck with camper top and ladders on both sides. Blue rectangular stickers on both left and right sides of rear bumper.Occurred at 7:47

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Horrible customer service from representative

I called customer service in behalf of my mother's account (at her request) last Tuesday evening. I spoke with a wonderful supervisor in the WINBACK d

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:05 AM

Being charged for PROMOTIONS

We took the bait and decided to go with a 3 month "free" channel promotion. Get our bill and SURPRISE, we are being charged for those "free" channels

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:43 AM