Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Uselesss customer service

Tonight I chatted with an agent for 30 minutes before he told me he couldn't help me. This included waiting to chat, responses, etc. Then he tells me

posted 

Yesterday at 3:28 AM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

payment finder

hello i was told to go ta att.com-paymentfinder to look for a payment and cancel it but i can not seen to find where to go so if someone could please

posted 

Today at 1:51 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:22 PM

Who and What is TELCO?

I've been waiting and waiting for my paper bill to arrive in the mail. Got onlline and noticed something quite interesting. A little statement saying

posted 

Yesterday at 9:58 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:58 AM

KMBC not working on Direct TV

Why dont I have channel 9 kmbc!  What is the deal it is a local channel, when will this be fixed?K

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:45 AM

At@t keeps changing my billing address

For the last 4 months at@t keeps changing my billing address with out my permission or consent. They have an agreement with the post office to change

posted 

Yesterday at 6:46 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:06 PM

At@t keeps changing my billing adress

At@t keeps changing my billing address. a change of address was filled out for my address and now the electronic file provided by the postal service k

posted 

Yesterday at 6:33 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:04 PM

Direct TV does not care about customer loyalty

I have been a Direct TV customer for over 5 years. I started on a two year contract and after that contract, I was able to negotiate a price with Dir

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:59 PM

(Phone number hidden) How to Get Rid of Roku Error Code 014.30 ?

(Phone number hidden) How to Get Rid of Roku Error Code 014.30 ?

posted 

Yesterday at 7:47 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:58 AM

Discount promised, then rescinded

The $45 12-month discount I was offered April 6, 2019, by John in the loyalty department was rescinded in the Dec. 15 billing. Explanations from billi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:23 AM

DirecTV

I was on the phone for 1 hour and 54 minutes trying to resolve an early termination fee of $240. Unbeknownst to me, if you add a receiver to your acco

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago