Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

R
HELP with getting access to my directv account!

I want to add a channel to my directv account, but it keeps routing me to at&t. I understand AT&T may have bought directv? (I've been deploye

Questions

How do you get help for Direct TV

Speak to a Manager about problems that I have had on my bills for 3 months and I have called many times and have been lied to

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Linder2 

4 hours ago

Questions

Can I speak with a CUSTOMER SERVICE REP about my billing and account questions

The above only requires a yes or no answer. I’m unable to communicate effectively with the Philippines customer service reps.. I need to set up a mon

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

4 hours ago

Questions

return of box

About 2 months ago our receiver box went bad. We have the service plan and direct tv said they would send a new box which they did. It came with a ret

Questions

Accepted Solution

customer service

I'd like this to be forwarded to the President of AT&T please. I've been a customer in good standing with DirecTV services for over 10 years.

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

shannon02 

5 hours ago

Questions

billing

What do you do when you cancel Directv because they bill you for Sunday ticket that you didn't order, and they take away your local channels and still

Questions

ATT Directv log on is awful and time consuming

Arrrgh!   spent time logging in with Id and password only to be told they cant find user.   So, created a new password it accepted. Th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

11 hours ago

Questions

Email address for corporate office???

When I signed up for Directv over the phone, I was quoted a price. My first bill is almost $20 more than what I was quoted.  I have spoken to tw

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

12 hours ago

Questions

customer service

Why do you keep messing with my account? You added the Starzz without my approval.   Get it off and stay out of my account.    El

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

13 hours ago

Questions

Customer rights

I don't have service since 10/24/2020, I called the 10/25/2020 and scheduled an appointment to support 10/26/2020 the person never showed up and I did

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts