Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

MLB Extra Innings

How do I cancel MLB Extra Innings before I start getting charged for it this spring?

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

44 minutes ago

Contract start date

I'm trying to find my contract start date. I'm looking into internet instead of satellite and need fo see, if any, what the cost would be to cancel

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

My bill is not what was quoted to me last Oct. 2019. I have these questions.

I would like to know how things work. I have 2 homes, one on Gold Canyon, Az and one in Williston, Nd. we are planning to buy a motor home but I wou

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Direct tv

I need the pdf for cable bill of direct tv. I need the whole bill, either last month or next month!

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Vacation mode

I had my direct tv put on vacation mode and would like to have it turned back on. It is impossible to talk to anyone and I do understand with the vir

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Billing

I had a bad customer service experience after being with Direct tv for 20 years my husband is a veteran and 74 the employee was Russell I'd pa107v

Win-Back program Wheel of Shame

We've been been a DirecTV customer for a couple of decades, though I've seen many posts here saying that "AT&T's a business" as if that trumps custome

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

DTV unresponsive and inability to answer billing questions

I am beng billed $312 and no one can tell me why. i spent nearly 2hours with 3 agents and i get different answers or idk from customer service. A sup

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Charged for late fee and taxes on a "non-return" fee that was unfounded to begin with

I was charged a non-return fee incorrectly on a receiver with Directv. I spoke with an agent who assured me the fee would be removed. Two weeks later,

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have spoke with 4 people at AT&T since January. I returned 2 direct tv boxes to UPS December 31, 2019 and I have the receipt, but I continued to be

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…