Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Can you correct my bill?

In late Dec. I went in to the AT&T in Florence, KY. I was jus having my daughter add me on a line to her phone. The guy asked if I would like to cha

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does Directv secretly renew contracts without customer’s consent

I had a rental house where my renters paid the monthly fee for directv. When new renter moved in she didn’t want the services. I moved them to my hous

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Dysfunctional Direct TV

I spoke with two people about bundling TV with phones....discussed packages that would include the few channels I was thinking. They both quoted me $

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Misled about cancellation and now I am being charged for a cancellation fee

I called AT&T on 2/6/2020 to specifically ask when I could request that my internet and DirectTV services be cancelled without paying a fee...knowing

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Programming

I subscribe to all the RSN's,but don't get Marquee Network,ch 664. Their website says it's available on Directv. How can I get the channel?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Location, please

Where can I go to talk to a human being in person about my bill so that I can show them things to prove myself. I live in East Boca

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Directv Login

Unable to log in for a month. I have tried three different browsers,three different devices,cleared cache etc. Still getting the same error message: "

posted 

15 hours ago

suspend the monthly bill for months you don't use th RV

Do you suspend the monthly bill for months you don't use th RV

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Directv Web Site Login Problems

Two days now I have not been able to login in to the Directv web site. It's in a loop. I enter my credentials, it shows some comment about not clic

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Returning equipment

I have equipment I need to return where can I do that at?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago