Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

free HBO (is not free) have been charged every month for the last 8 months

free HBO (is not free) have been charged every month for the last 8 months. When I speak with att / Direct tv representative I get now help. The trans

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

37 minutes ago

Free hbo but not free hbo with unlimited plan

I just recently started getting charged for my hbo and I am on an unlimited plan with att. I've recieved credit for my hbo until my lastest bill, now

posted 

1 hour ago

Positive feedback

How do I leave positive feedback for a customer service rep?

posted 

Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Locked account

I haven’t made an account yet and I’m trying to but it’s telling me that my account is locked? Why is that?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Genie TV Access fee

Is there a "TV ACCESS Fee " for Genie receivers?

posted 

Yesterday at 7:15 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:10 PM

Pricing Lies

I just got off of the phone with DirecTV and I am very disappointed. I wanted to shave a bit of money off of my monthly bill by changing from the XTRA

posted 

Yesterday at 4:47 PM

Change which channel is used as 'Local Channel"

We live in southern Minnesota. DirecTV recently changed our NBC provider from Minneapolis to a Mankato station. The Mankato station is totally lame

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:38 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I file a complaint against at&t and Directv services? I think they are scamming customers

I decided to choose Directv and at&t services for cable, Internet and phone. March 4th is when they came to install satellite services.March 7th is wh

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:50 AM

When will Directv finally fix the max log in attempts account locked issue?

I’ve had this problem ever since the merger. I’ve have reset my password hundreds of times. I’ve call tech support and spoke with them for hours on en

posted 

Yesterday at 1:30 AM

Your login is locked because you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts. Please call customer service at 1-800-531-5000.

I can log in to att.com, but when I try to get to Directv.com, I get the subject error. I have reset password several times including with a support

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:19 AM