Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

M
Incorrect Service Address on DirecTV Account

I have DirecTV - it's working fine at my address.  However, the service address on my online account profile is incorrect.  There is no option to corr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

interrupted service

I thought at&t was not interrupting service for 60 days

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

855-531-5000 is unreachable from Canada. What phone number will work to reach you from Canada?I am a snowbird with a Directv account in USA

855-531-5000 is unreachable from Canada. What phone number will work to reach you from Canada? I am a snowbird with a Directv account in USA.   I want

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Recycling Equipment

After cancelling my service, I received an email from ATT saying that I do not have to return my equipment.  Is this true?  I thought there was a sign

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Erro Code 205.4

Last week I worked with several ATT reps to merge my ATT & Dircetv accounts.  Now that they are merged I can "only" log into ATT, and I am not able to

Questions

Unable to put my service on suspension or cancellation

I left my home on June 23 for a 2 month vacation. On June 24, I called AT&T/DirectTV to put my service on suspension. I was informed by the rep that i

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

chat

cannot find the chat button at the bottom of the page

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

How to fight errouneous charge?

As a longtime (20+ years) DTV subscriber, I finally got fed up with the increasing fees and canceled my service in Oct 2019, paid the final bill and t

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Payment arrangements

I’m trying to arrange a late payment for my internet and cable so it won’t get cut off. But it won’t let me pick the date I need

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Why are we being charged a regional sports fee right now?

There is literally zero live sports on at the moment so why am I still being charged this $9.99 fee? It only seems fair that this fee be waived for th

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts