Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Who and What is TELCO?

I've been waiting and waiting for my paper bill to arrive in the mail. Got onlline and noticed something quite interesting. A little statement saying

posted 

28 minutes ago

KMBC not working on Direct TV

Why dont I have channel 9 kmbc!  What is the deal it is a local channel, when will this be fixed?K

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 8:19 PM

Uselesss customer service

Tonight I chatted with an agent for 30 minutes before he told me he couldn't help me. This included waiting to chat, responses, etc. Then he tells me

posted 

Today at 3:28 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:57 PM

At@t keeps changing my billing address

For the last 4 months at@t keeps changing my billing address with out my permission or consent. They have an agreement with the post office to change

posted 

Today at 6:46 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:06 PM

At@t keeps changing my billing adress

At@t keeps changing my billing address. a change of address was filled out for my address and now the electronic file provided by the postal service k

posted 

Today at 6:33 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:04 PM

Direct TV does not care about customer loyalty

I have been a Direct TV customer for over 5 years. I started on a two year contract and after that contract, I was able to negotiate a price with Dir

posted 

Yesterday at 6:48 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:59 PM

(Phone number hidden) How to Get Rid of Roku Error Code 014.30 ?

(Phone number hidden) How to Get Rid of Roku Error Code 014.30 ?

posted 

Today at 7:47 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:58 AM

Discount promised, then rescinded

The $45 12-month discount I was offered April 6, 2019, by John in the loyalty department was rescinded in the Dec. 15 billing. Explanations from billi

posted 

Yesterday at 11:01 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:23 AM

DirecTV

I was on the phone for 1 hour and 54 minutes trying to resolve an early termination fee of $240. Unbeknownst to me, if you add a receiver to your acco

posted 

Yesterday at 10:27 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:37 PM

write a review

Why cant I write a review about the terrible service I receive from Directv? Worst customer service in the history of service companies. You can buy m

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:57 PM