Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

K
Promised a 200.00 gift card from the door to door salesman and only received a 100.00 gift card.

We had a door to door salesman stop by and talk to us about switching to Direct TV. He made all kinds of promises. One being that we would be sent a 2

Questions

My Direct TV

I would like to add a second home to my Direct TV account

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Terrible service and rude customer service

My mother has been with Directv for 29 years.  I have been with Directv for 22 years.  This month, my bill and moms bill went up about 43.00 each and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Abused

Why does this company abuse their customers?   I would NEVER recommend this service to anyone!

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

disconnect service

Hi, I am trying to disconnect my service, none of your phone lines work, the 800-531-5000 says its not even in service, the other numbers I am trying

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DTV ebay promo DTV002841

recently contacted by person claiming to be from direct tv billing and promotion dept about a direct tv /ebay promotion.  need to purchase $280 up fro

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

DIRECTV final bill

Service cancelled on Jun e 12th and still getting the runaround on my final bill!!!!!

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Direct tv prepaid mastercard

Hello, I have received a direct tv prepaid MasterCard that I would like to have a cheque issued instead or move the funds to my us bank account. When

Questions

Roku authenticating

I used to use my directv login credentials to sign in to apps on the roku, which would allow me to watch the app’s full streaming library. (For instan

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T-Direct TV Double Billing

I've been double charged in the amount of $28.00 by AT&T-Direct TV for years.  After contacting customer service, they are offering to refund or credi

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts