Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Billing

My card was charged $100.00 I didn't approve of this. The invoice # is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as b

Questions

espn sport channel

I am trying to upgrade to get sports channels and the person on the phone said it would cost me and extra 200.00 dollars per month! Is this possible ?

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 hours ago

Questions

recently switched to direct need to espnhd and nflhd and when i called the guy said it would cost $200 more pm ! Help please!

Have called india 2 times to get monday night FB and NFLHD and both times they said it would cost +200PM extra! Is this gouging because of covid ?? An

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 hours ago

Questions

Billing

billing cycles

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

fsneed 

4 hours ago

Questions

Due a refund for overpayment

Billing Dept. did not show 2 payments that were mailed.  (Postal money orders.)  All correct information & account numbers on them.&nbs

Questions

My Bill shows NFL Sunday Ticket Charges that I did not request, customer service was unable to help

These charges have been on my bill the past few months and I did not request this service, I called on 11/3 to advise and ask for it to be removed, th

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

how do I pay my DIRECTV bill online

I am trying to pay my DirecTV bill online. It doesn't matter where I go. I can go to directv.com, I can go to att.com, I can google "pay my directv bi

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Automatic Auto Pay Deenrollment

Almost every month since November 2019 my Stored Payment Method gets deleted just before my Auto Pay should initiate an automatic payment. The end re

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

$75 Gift Card offered along with Showtime Free for 3 months

I was contacted 3 months ago by someone claiming to be from DirectTV (AT&T) trying to convince to get a 3-month trial for Showtime. I told them I

Questions

Discontinue service

I need to cancel my Directv account. I am Canadian and unable to travel to the U.S. because the border is closed due to Covid 19.

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts