Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

So very unhelpful

Bill is outrageous! Spoke with Anthony about canceling my service. We have had DirecTV for 20 years. My husband has already paid this months extremely

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Can anyone help me? AT&T commuting fraud on my account

Fraudulent billing of Charges to my account——- crooks. Committing Fraud!!!

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

fraud

Direct tv is so annoying and useless. i’ve called multiple times and they did not answer because of the corona virus and they told me to visit the web

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Any Direct TV promotions currently in exhistence?

My beginners promotion ran out this month and my bill went up $96. Any promotions going on now that I could take advantage of?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Wrong autopay information

Att sent an email stating they disenrolled my autopay due to 2 failed auto pays. This isnt correct.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION BY DTV

TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION BY DTV - DTV sold me a Premier Protection Ins Plan for ALL of my home electronics. $25.98 a month for 18 months. That is a tot

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

How do I send an email letter of complaint to customer service or att corporate ?

Account Timeline:  In November 2013 we had AT&T Internet installed.  Over the years billing rates went up and at times there was a promotion or two.  

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How To Pay Your DIRECTV Bill - The New AT&T Experience

There are a variety of ways you can pay your DIRECTV bill. Not just that, you can pay all your bills at once, as long as they qualify, using your AT&a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Direct TV Service/cancellation

I cancelled my service with Direct TV back in October 2019 - sent the receiver back - continue to receive invoicing. Called every month - spoke to a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Can't Log In to My DirecTV Account

I have been trying for six weeks to log into my DirecTV account. Those attempts started before I moved and continue after I moved. I've spoken to reps

posted 

a day ago