Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Genie TV Access fee

Is there a "TV ACCESS Fee " for Genie receivers?

posted 

Yesterday at 7:15 PM

• 

Last response by 

19 minutes ago

Why Did My Prices Go Up 70%?

I have been with Directv over 22 years and almost fell off my chair when I got my January bill. I called customer retention and no one cares. I am a f

posted 

Today at 3:17 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:41 PM

Your login is locked because you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts. Please call customer service at 1-800-531-5000.

I can log in to att.com, but when I try to get to Directv.com, I get the subject error. I have reset password several times including with a support

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:31 PM

'profiles' or 'sub accounts' for directv/hbogo

hello, to my understanding this is already a feature with uverse tv. is there anything in the works for creating seperate profiles/accounts for direct

posted 

Today at 4:27 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:57 PM

Pricing Lies

I just got off of the phone with DirecTV and I am very disappointed. I wanted to shave a bit of money off of my monthly bill by changing from the XTRA

posted 

Yesterday at 4:47 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:54 PM

free HBO (is not free) have been charged every month for the last 8 months

free HBO (is not free) have been charged every month for the last 8 months. When I speak with att / Direct tv representative I get now help. The trans

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:34 AM

Free hbo but not free hbo with unlimited plan

I just recently started getting charged for my hbo and I am on an unlimited plan with att. I've recieved credit for my hbo until my lastest bill, now

posted 

Today at 2:43 AM

Positive feedback

How do I leave positive feedback for a customer service rep?

posted 

Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Locked account

I haven’t made an account yet and I’m trying to but it’s telling me that my account is locked? Why is that?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Change which channel is used as 'Local Channel"

We live in southern Minnesota. DirecTV recently changed our NBC provider from Minneapolis to a Mankato station. The Mankato station is totally lame

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:38 PM