Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

new equipment

a tech was supposed to come to our house between 8 and 12 today. I received no phone call, I then received a text at 11:14 cancelling my appointment.

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Unable to change Service Address

Over the last year or so, I have made several phone calls to Direct TV Customer Service, and spent about two hours on the phone, in a futile attempt t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

DIRECT TV CHANGE SERVICE ADDRESS

I HAVE TALKED TO MULTIPLE PEOPLE THIS WEEK ABOUT UPDATING MY SERVICE ADDRESS. THESE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. a MOVE ORDER WAS PUT IN. I DIDN'T NEED A MOV

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Change my service address to my permanent residence.

Change my service address back to my permanent residence.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Trying to create a DirecTV account

When I try to create a DirecTV account I enter the account number from the top right of the paper bill I receive and the last name from the same bill

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Fraud on Account

I was recently going over an old email address and deleting some emails when I realized and email had been sent to me about reactivating Direct TV ser

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

I've had it

I have been a Directv customer since the late 80s or early 90s, so about 30 years. earlier this month I called Directv to cancel my service because o

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

DirecTV Protection Plan Premiere with ADH

Does anyone know how I can stop this Protection Plan Premiere from being charged to my account. I did not approve this. I just had a service call to

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Phone recordings of unkept promises

In June 2019, we agreed to a two-year commitment with the promise that our price would remain the same for two years. I have a voice recording of the

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Service Address Change

I have been trying to change my service address for 17 months now. I did the whole movers package thing with a new 24 month contract. I moved to a dif

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago