Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

M
Sunday ticket

I just want you to know I turned off renewal of acct [EDITED per Community Guidelines] because I enjoy football but not politics. Goodbye

Questions

TV sound

Sound goes in and out while watching programs

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Roku authenticating

I used to use my directv login credentials to sign in to apps on the roku, which would allow me to watch the app’s full streaming library. (For instan

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Billing

I am being billed monthly but have no ATT service. I had an ATT account years ago. I am unable to access the account. When I try password or user ID r

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

missing my channel 323 fetv for DirecTV on Android tablet

Well on my iphone it comes up fine. Even other missing channels in my guide. The channel I miss most does not come in guide. I think I have tried ever

Questions

Can't view any Directv Package or Equipment information online

Like the title says, I am unable to view any of my Directv account information other than my bill online.  This all began when I was forced to link my

Questions

Direct tv prepaid mastercard

Hello, I have received a direct tv prepaid MasterCard that I would like to have a cheque issued instead or move the funds to my us bank account. When

Questions

Accepted Solution

Responding to inaccurate post

Maybe you’re not well informed, the AT&Tglobal  fraud office number is 877844558 for the fraud department for DIRECTV’s number is 800-860-8542. They a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Direct TV - filing complaint for Fraud

So was a directv customer for 20 years since 1998, called to cancel in August, they offered to reduce my bill by 50 bucks a month if i stayed with the

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

MLB Extra Innings Question

Hi.  We just signed up for the shortened 2020 MLB season with Extra Innings on DirecTV.  I know the season hasn't started yet, but I've tried to watch

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts