Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

S
adding premium channels to upcoming programming that were not authorized by me

Received an email stating that starting 8/11, the premium channels will be added to my account plus a sports franchise ...None of this was authorized.

Questions

Directv call offering hbo

Got a call from a guy 619-824-3187 saying he was from directv and i was getting hbo for 3 months for being a loyal customer and it would activate late

Questions

Accepted Solution

Promotional Offer - Pay $149.00 now, and receive $35 off my bill for the next 2 years.

I got a phone call today, asking if I would like to lower my bill by $35 a month.  The catch was that I need to pay $149 today.  Is this a real promot

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Billing - Account Owner

How do I add my wife's name to our bill?  My father-in-law recently passed away and the process to have my mother-in-law's name put on the bill was ri

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

NHL.TV Not Being Authorized

though I have paid for NHL Center Ice and my package has been activated for the August games - meaning I can view the regional broadcasts on channels

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

create an ID

I have Directv, but have never setup an online account on the website. I tried doing this, but am redirected to ATT. I enter my account number and zip

Questions

cancel direcTV

Hi there,   Trying to get in touch with a representative to cancel my account. Been on hold for +1 hour. Is there a way someone can call me back or do

Questions

Complaint Department

Please provide contact information for the complaint department

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Autopay isn't ready

I would like to sign up for autopay for my account but every time I try it says it isn't ready.

Questions

Wont accept my password.

Tried to sign in with the password that I've been using forever. It will not accept it. It redirects me to At&T site to sign in. I have an account wit

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts