Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

M
Unauthorized charge before service

I called in to Directv looking to get service. I told her I wanted a basic package with local channels and NFL Sunday ticket. She went through her who

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DIRECTV retention promotions

my ultimate package in direct tv has resumed to normal price of $149/month after paying $40/month x2 yrs.. I spent 2 hrs w/ loyalty program 8/22 for a

Questions

Billing bait and switch

I got a call a week ago asking me if I would like to add Cinemax for free. I said sure, if I didn’t have to pay any more.  Well we just go

Questions

A charge sent to collection

Had direct tv ,a storm hit my town ,was 3 weeks without service, Called several times, for 3 weeks, nobody came to fix the problem, dropped service,ca

Questions

No discounts have been added to my plan

Can someone tell me why no discounts have not been added to my plan? I ordered directv on 7/18 through the web site and the bill is supposed to be $6

Questions

Network connection to WiFi stopped mid streaming tv show

Have been using home WiFi to watch Prime on TV (Sony). Last night it stopped mid show saying no network found. Reset router with WPS button still noth

Questions

DirecTV Double Billed

Hello I cancelled my business DirecTV account on May 25, 2021 and was still being charged by AT&T for DirecTV service. Well as it turns out, I co

Questions

Contact info to keep att communication in writing

I need information for att, either email or an address. After many months of trying to resolve an issue of fraud, hours wasted on the phone on hold o

Questions

Closed

Filing a complaint with the Texas Attorney General

I would like the address in which DIRECTV uses for a complaint filed with the Texas Attorney General's office.  Is there a corporate office address I

Questions

Auto Debit Discount

I have been on auto debit for 5 to 6 billing cycles and have not received my auto debit discount.  

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.