Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

DIRECT TV CHANGE SERVICE ADDRESS

I HAVE TALKED TO MULTIPLE PEOPLE THIS WEEK ABOUT UPDATING MY SERVICE ADDRESS. THESE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. a MOVE ORDER WAS PUT IN. I DIDN'T NEED A MOV

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a minute ago

Can anyone help me? AT&T commuting fraud on my account

Fraudulent billing of Charges to my account——- crooks. Committing Fraud!!!

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 minutes ago

I've had it

I have been a Directv customer since the late 80s or early 90s, so about 30 years. earlier this month I called Directv to cancel my service because o

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Wrong autopay information

Att sent an email stating they disenrolled my autopay due to 2 failed auto pays. This isnt correct.

Unfair and fraudulent billing practices -- I'm done with you.

I provided you with a credit card number last month. You fail to record it and instead charge me more and more late fees. I will be canceling my dir

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Coronavirus

Any breaks on bill?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

regional sports fee

Why does DirecTV continue to charge a regional sports fee when there have been no live sports events since March and no definite restart date projecte

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T/DirecTV commuting Fraud

AT&T are the biggest crooks out there, they are commuting FRAUD in all its billing practices. Keep fraudulently billing me $399.00 past due for equipm

Accepted Solution

Unapplied Loyalty Credit - Can't get to Premium Support Service Dept (if it exists?)

I was promised a 12 month $70 credit / month. My billing cycle comes and the credit isn't applied. I called and get transferred around 5 times and on

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Phone recordings of unkept promises

In June 2019, we agreed to a two-year commitment with the promise that our price would remain the same for two years. I have a voice recording of the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago