Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

Direct TV telephone scam

Telephone call from Direct TV telling me that I have an old receiver and service to it will stop in 3 days. Tried to get this info to Direct TV so th

PPV billing

A pop-up appeared on our TV screen which said we ordered a PPV movie at 5:43 am on March 27, for $19.99. We did not order this movie. We have NEVER us

online account setup

I need a passcode to setup my online account.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

26 minutes ago

Customer service issues

Hello I am emailing because I have e run out of options and am getting no resolution to my problem . I have purchased a large number of movies I have

Directv

The international number worked it took me two and just over three hours. The first try I was transferred to Directv and the person I was speeding to

Accepted Solution

DirecTV service interrupted due to Covid19

Hello, I have a past dur balance on my DirecTV account #(Edited to remove personal information). I finally had the money to pay it but that's when we

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Suspended service

I just suspended my service and they charge $7 a month. I have no issue with that, but if I am reading things right, without telling me on the phone,

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Nightmare of a service

I signed up for AT&T direct TV 15 months ago and what a mistake this has been. When I first signed on for the promo package it was $35 per month. Ever

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

ATTDIRECTV SUCKS

I tried to contact DIRECTV today to cancel or at least renegotiate the package price. AT&T will disconnect you with the message "Due to CV19, we are N

Promo period ending rate increase

Will att extend promo rates?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…