Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Account

DIRECTV Account

Learn how to manage your DIRECTV account.

M
Can you use a AT&T Rewards Debit Visa that you found that somwone lost

I found this At&T Rewards Debit Visa Crd. Can i use it

Questions

Cancel subscription

I need to cancel my Directv subscription. I have called several times and was stuck on hold and the call dropped. Our trees have grown and blocked our

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 minutes ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unfair Billing Practice

Unfair Billing Practice I am very disappointed in AT&T customer service, and their unfair billing practice!!! I called to cancel my AT&T owned DirecTV

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

No Refund for PREPAID AutoCharge on my suspended account due to job loss from Covid

I have been an on and off customer for over 20 years now but I will never use ANY of your services again. I lost my job in April and when I tried to c

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I escalate or speak to a supervisor at Direct TV?

Due to financial issues, I cancelled my Direct TV in January of 2018; I was advised by the customer service rep that I would have to pay $200.00 to ca

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

returning direct tv equipment

I am trying to return my direct tv equipment. I was told by customer service that I could go to UPS or FEDEX. But when I went to the UPS they said the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

I was mailed a credit on a gift card but was still sent to collections.

I cancelled my Directv and Internet service and I was suppose to return the equipment by 3/14/2020. Due to COVID and many things being shut down, stay

Questions

contract period

I am now handling my mom's affairs and discovered a notice from a bill collection agency for your company.  When I called customer service they indica

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DTV ebay promo DTV002841

recently contacted by person claiming to be from direct tv billing and promotion dept about a direct tv /ebay promotion.  need to purchase $280 up fro

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

How do I send an email letter of complaint to customer service or att corporate ?

Account Timeline:  In November 2013 we had AT&T Internet installed.  Over the years billing rates went up and at times there was a promotion or two.  

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts