Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

problem with home alarm

The control unit is saying living room glass change batteries. We have changed the batteries and it is still flashing the change batteries message. Ca

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

Terrible service from digital-life agents.

I live in Flint, Michigan and it is a very high crime area.  I have had too many problems with my service were I cannot access my alarm by the key pad

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

how do I activate bing doorbell and camera

I just need to make sure its working

Accepted Solution

Cameras not recording

Within the last week or so my two cameras have suddenly stopped recording video. They will not record video upon motion or via program nor will they r

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

not receiving messages from group chat.

I'm in a group chat between both androids and iPhones, however since i switched my phone to a Motorola e5, I am no longer receiving messages in the gr

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 months ago

camera black & white

why is my camera black and white?

Here comes a fun question

I've had the Digital Life system for a while now ( few years at least ) and I ran into an oddity recently that perhaps someone can help answer.  The D

Thermostat not working

Hello, I have been having issue with my heat not coming on,  I had an HVAC technician come and look at it and was told there seems to be a problem wit

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost power and Smoke Detecter Alarming

We lost power and our smoke detector/carbon monoxide alarm is beeping. How can we disable and turn off?

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 months ago

Accepted Solution

Siren offline

My digital life siren keeps going offline. I did the troubleshooting of taking out the battery and reinstalling it. It went back online for about 16 h

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 months ago