Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

J
Changing Internet Provider

I am changing my internet provider. Does this affect my Digital Life system. If so, what do I need to do?

Questions

Changing Master code on door lock?

How can I change the master code on my door lock?  All the others code can be changed when I log in to my account, but the master is not.  Thanks!

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Water Sensors

I already have water sensors by the sump pumps. I'm wondering if there are water sensors to place by the sinks? If YES, what is the monthly cost & ins

Questions

3rd Party Intergration issues (Lutron Caseta)

So i had my Dimmer switch working yesterday and  it has stopped communicating with the Digital Life system. It works on the Lutron App and Apple Homek

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Box plugged into power outlet

This box plugg into power outlet has two screws on the back with four wires.What wire goes to what screw?The box power the key pads! And i have keypad

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Door lock showing unlocked in Digital Life App

Door lock showing unlocked in Digital Life App but it is really locked and vice versa

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Questions

Moving - how do I remove the door/window sensors?

I'm moving later this week and AT&T is sending a technician to install new equipment to where we are moving.  But I want to use the sensors that I alr

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Questions

Keypad won't stop beeping

Keypad beeps every few minutes - loudly and annoyingly.  All it says is "Press # -Silence", with no indication just what it is I'm silencing.  After s

Questions

can't use Digital Life app on Direct TV

When this app first was installed for Direct TV, Iwas able to use it no problem. Now, if I go to the TV Apps section from Menu on Direct TV and select

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Questions

Keypad tones

It began about 5 months ago. A strange series of tones after the doorlock is locked from the outside. Nothing shows up on the keypad inside the house

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts