Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

Accepted Solution

Recessed door sensor

I had problems with the recessed door sensor.  Getting a message to replace the battery, that was done and the sensor still not work. I was sent a new

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Very long open/close delay in the garage controller via the app

Does anyone else have this issue? It just started doing this about a week ago and Ive had them reset the controller online but it still does it. It us

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Alerts broadband

System works and I just set my alarm on and tv working and Internet working and security system on. But alert says not working?i don’t want to pay $10

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Notifications not working

Notifications when my camera is tripped not working since I switched over today. Deleted app twice - nothing. Program ran multiple times , live workin

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Oc432 camera login

I have a oc432 camera I can see video from it on my iPad but can not login, where can I find the login info., or reset the password? Thanks

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

1/2 Service OUT Going on TWO Days!!

Amazes me ATT takes down app going on TWO days during peak times. And we still have to pay for “full service”. What is going on??!! You have the worse

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

System Outage On Black Friday?

Being a holiday weekend who decides to roll out a system outage for digital life? It’s been out since 7cst and it’s 11:30cst with no resolve. We had f

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

New camera

How pair the POE RP 131 WPS and the outside camera OC432 to the DLC 100

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

problem with home alarm

The control unit is saying living room glass change batteries. We have changed the batteries and it is still flashing the change batteries message. Ca

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Terrible service from digital-life agents.

I live in Flint, Michigan and it is a very high crime area.  I have had too many problems with my service were I cannot access my alarm by the key pad

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago