Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

DL Cameras Not Recording on Motion

I've noticed over the last several months my cameras are not recording when they should. Had a tech out last month and he walked within the motion det

Questions

Keypads not disarming at the same time

Has anyone experienced their keypads not disarming when another keypad in the house was turned off?  I have three keypads, and when we entered the cod

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Weak Digital Life Siren

Everything is great with the exception of the included indoor siren. How in the world is this considered an acceptable level? I need to know how to mo

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Digital Life cameras just got better! You asked for it!

Multitask! You can now watch live video and interact with your other devices. So when you see someone at the door, you can unlock it too. Access all y

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Energy Package Question

I think I already know the answer but doesn't hurt to ask. I just had a whole new HVAC system installed.  Complete tear out of the old and installed a

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Visual siren needed for the hearing impaired

The DL system uses a strobe flasher as a visual warning for the garage door.A visual strobe should be an available option for the hearing impaired.

Questions

Digital Life Cameras Not Recodring? No One Knows Why? I DO!

Had nightmares with 4 wireless outdoor cameras. Owners manual didn't help. Online support on cameras AND troubleshooting?  DIDN'T help. Having an AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I set up a new User / Code for my door lock controller?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

What do the lights on my Digital Life Controller mean?

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts