Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

Adding devices myself

Am I able to add compatible Z wave devices or PoE cameras myself? I already have two cameras and a door lock if I'm able to add the extra cameras myse

Questions

Digital Life Add-Ons Suggestions

I like to suggest a few future add-ons that I think would benefit customers, External Sirens or a way to hook up previous company’s equipment which co

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Life Z-Wave locks?

I have Digital Life and was wondering if I add a store-bought Z-Wave Schlage deadbolt to my front door, how do I ensure it connects to my Digital Life

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

chuckmoon 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Life Touchscreen Control is Here!

Questions

Select All for Door Openings and Closings

It certainly would be nice to have a select all button to get rid of all the door openings and closings online like you do for the cameras. It gets re

Questions

Digital Life Keypad Staying Lit 24 hours

I need to know how to make my Digital Life keypad light to turn off.   Its in my bedroom and stays lit all of the time.   My other keypad actually goe

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

fash_b 

4 years ago

Questions

Garage Door Tilt Controller

My tilt controller shows the garage goes up and down every time the wind blows.  So on my activity log it shows my garage door goes up and down 20 plu

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I disable one touch lock setting on the door lock?

I want to be able to arm the system with a lock code on the door lock as I'm leaving the house but don't know how to disable the one touch lock settin

Questions

Digital Life Light Dimmer

The Digital Life Light dimmer is a new device available through our Energy package. The light dimmer provides you the ability to dim your lights remot

Questions

Garage Door Controller

I like having the garage door controller on my digital life, but a trigger sensor needs to be integrated into the tilt sensor. It's great that I can p

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts