Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

Closed

ATT Digital Life

Is it possible to connect to the Digital Life system a Schlage door lock (Model BE469) that is z-wave compatible.

Questions

Digital Life - Water Sensors

(Topic 1) I have 4 water sensors (by dishwasher, by water heater, by washing machine & by sump pump). They are set up to send me notifications to my c

Questions

Digital Life Network Connection

I have a new wireless provider and need to update my digital life account. How do I do that?

Questions

Motion Sensor control with pets?

My installer told me there was a setting the in the motion sensor that could be configured so it wouldn't go off with my cat running around the house.

Questions

Move to new house with existing digital life

I have moved to a new house with existing digital life. The alarm keeps ringing even when its disarm. What should i do. I dont have a digital life a

Questions

Where does digital life store the video it records from the security cameras?

From my app I see that only 250MB of video gets stored. That is rather small. Is there a way to expand this storage? Where does the video get saved? I

Questions

Digital Life Tablet not connecting to Backend Services

I recently had my internet changed to a new provider. When I log in on my tablet I get cannot connect to backend services error. I have wiped the tabl

Questions

Water Sensors

I already have water sensors by the sump pumps. I'm wondering if there are water sensors to place by the sinks? If YES, what is the monthly cost & ins

Questions

Closed

Digital Life Cameras Not Recording

I have 2 Outside Cameras and One Indoor Camera.  All cameras  show live but will not record any motion or snapshots.  Just had tech come out to check 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unscrew my digital life equipment DLC 200C

I am trying to move and need to remove my Digital Life equipment. I cancelled my account after having the alarm system for over 3 yrs for which AT&am

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.