Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

(1921)
Honeywell thermostat not working

Our Honeywell thermostat has a blank display and is not turning on. It won’t restart after removing it from the wall mount and changing the battery and is completely unresponsive. We called customer support yesterday to have someone come take a look and they can’t send anyone until Thursday. The AC

Questions

video recordings not showing in archives

I have not had any recordings show in the archives since 4-1. My data management is set to clear automatically to make room as needed. I show I have 88% available storage. Is this a known issue? Diana Davidson

Questions

Closed

How to remove digital life keypad

We cancelled our digital life account and are removing all the equipment. The keypad was connected to a wire that appears to be hot.   Does anyone know the voltage of this wire?  Is it the same as a regular outlet or light switch?  Trying to decide if we should cap it and leave it or

Questions

HPAV won't pair, I don't have the pairing button on power for DLC-200C, need to get Z-wave devices off DL and onto new Z-wave network

I'm in a pickle. My HPAV won't pair with my controller and instructions describe a process that doesn't match my equipment (I have a Microsemi PD-9001GR which has no pairing button). I want to reuse my two smart plugs, Yale Smart Lock, and CT32 Thermostat with my new Z-wave network, but need to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Door Lock - How to change passcode?

Can you please tell me how to change the passcode.  I'm not sure we were given a manual for the door locks.  I have manual for the rest of the equipment but not that.

Questions

I want to add additional smoke detectors to my ATT Digital life system, any ideas?

I spoke to ATT Digital Life & was informed that they no longer support or sell smoke detectors. Any idea where to look for compatible detectors?

Questions

Camera records video but no image seen

My camera program is set up to capture motion and immediately alert me via e-mail and my iphone. I get the alerts and log on to see the video only to find that the image of what was recorded is not see.  If the image is captured in the front camera a get duplicate alerts for both cameras front

Questions

Closed

Outlet control

Can someone please tell me what the manufacturer and model number for the outlet control are? I believe it's sku 4540C.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Remove DLC-100

How can I remove an unused DLC-100 box from the wall? There seems to be a security screw or bolt at the top which I'm unfamiliar with that is keeping the front panel from opening. I've tried unscrewing the security bolt but it seems to be attached to some kind of spring and it won't release the fron

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Will Digital Life Thermostat work with New HVAC System

I'm having a new HVAC system installed (American Standard 2 stage cooling/2 stage heating). Will the existing Digital Life thermostat work with it?

Questions

Move to new house with existing digital life

I have moved to a new house with existing digital life. The alarm keeps ringing even when its disarm. What should i do. I dont have a digital life account.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will the DigitalLife thermostat work on a dual zone HVAC system?

My hew house has a dual zone system, meaning I have 2 thermostats, one on each floor, but only 1 HVAC system. The one system is controlled and distributes air based on the needs of both thermostats. Will the thermostats offered by AT&T work for my house?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.