Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

(1925)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I get a replacement battery for the DLC 100?

The battery light is red and from what I can tell I need to replace it. I tried pushing the "Fix it" button on the mobile app, but nothing happens. Then I searched and can't find a place to order the free replacement battery. I have had my system for a while and don't have a clue about 80% of it.

Questions

Closed

Window Sensor is down

I received a new window sensor kit which I installed but nothing is registering.  Everything is brand new! What do I do to get this one sensor up and running?

Questions

Removing a contact sensor

How do I remove a contact sensor from my system that I no longer want? Our home has old windows and the seal has never been great. I spoke with a representative on the phone and they said I could remove the unwanted window contact sensor by using test mode, deleting it from the Digital Life app, and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Door contact sensors

How do I turn up the volume on the door sensors?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unscrew my digital life equipment DLC 200C

I am trying to move and need to remove my Digital Life equipment. I cancelled my account after having the alarm system for over 3 yrs for which AT&T said that it was no need to return equipment.  So I didn't give it a second thought until now I am moving out of my apartment and need to rem

Questions

Closed

Sensor Falling Off

I have had the ATT Digital Life system for about four months.  Overall, I have been pleased with the system.  However, the sensor on our front door (the main door we use) just fell off.  I called to ask what could be done about this, and the response was that they could send me more double sided tap

Questions

Remove Digital life from purchased home

I just bought a house that is fully wired for Digital life: cameras, thermostats, DLC 200. I don't know the name or account number of the previous owner and that I can't use the equipment without providing that for the transfer. So how do I remove the equipment? Will I be able to use new thermostats

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Temperature sensor only

Is there Temperature sensor only available

Questions

Use Xfinity Home Equipment with ATT Digital Life

If I change over to ATT Wi-Fi and Digital Life from Xfinity will I be able to use my Xfinity equipment with the Digital Life Service? Are they compatible?

Questions

Closed

Battery backup battery fails.

My alarm has a battery backup.  That battery will not remain charged. Most recently I had a new battery 3 days and the red notification light came on.

Questions

Smoke Alarn Beeping After I Just Replaced the Batteries

We have a constant beep from one of our smoke detectors-1 long beep every 5-6 minutes. This started after we replaced the batteries. A notice on the key pad now says to replace the battery in that specific detector. We checked to see that the batteries were installed correctly.

Questions

Closed

Video recording time

Is there a way to increase video recording time past 60 sec?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.