Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

DL Cancelled service

What actually still works locally if you cancel DL monitoring service? Assume app is a no. What about the control panel, sensors, camera etc.? Does the alarm still work if you "arm" the system or only the chirps when a sensor is tripped? Does dlc show a constant alarm status? Are sensors, camera

Questions

Digital Life Keypad not working

Has anyone found a solution for this? My keypads both said "AC Power Failure" but otherwise were functioning ok and both showed "online".  Digital Life Tech Support suggested pulling them off the wall and reconnecting them after pulling the batteries.  Now neither of them has any display at all (the

Questions

Annoying beeps when doors open and close

Does anyone know the procedure to turn off the 3 beeps that sound every time the doors are opened and closed!  I cannot find a prompt on my keypad or on the app on my phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Replacement Battery

I need a DLC-100 replacement battery. How do I get one?

Questions

Camera not recording

I've had trouble the past couple of days with the system not recording motion.  The app sends me notification that motion was detected but never records.  I can see the live feed fine.  I've deleted the program and reset it to record upon motion.  Any suggestions?

Questions

Camera Not Recording

My camera is not recording motion. I can record using the app, but it does not detect motion and start recording on its own. It’s been over a month since this has been happening. I have reset the connections and powered it off and back on and it still does not work.

Questions

Closed

Motion sensor

When you arm to STAY, how do you disable the motion sensor?If someone gets up at night, I don't want to set off the alarm.

Questions

Closed

Camera not recording

My camera has not recorded since April 18th and I called and was on the phone with the tech for 40 minutes and she still couldn't help me.  I asked her to send someone out and she told me if they did, I would be charged a fee eventhough I have the technical support fee I am paying monthly. I asked t

Questions

Camera video stream

I have 4 outside and 1 indoor camera. I continually get no video stream available. I have 2 small pads and both do the same thing but yet I can get on my phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Door Lock - How to change passcode?

Can you please tell me how to change the passcode.  I'm not sure we were given a manual for the door locks.  I have manual for the rest of the equipment but not that.

Questions

Closed

Motion sensor not sticking

The sensor on my bathroom window keeps falling off. I called AT&T Digital Life and they said they would send out new tape. When the sensor was installed on my bathroom window I specifically asked the installer if steam from the shower would be a problem with referance to the sensor staying stuck on

Questions

Volume too low

Is there a way to turn volume up on the alarm keypad The 'beep' volume on the SW_ATT_PAD2W Very loe

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.