Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

3rd Party Intergration issues (Lutron Caseta)

So i had my Dimmer switch working yesterday and  it has stopped communicating with the Digital Life system. It works on the Lutron App and Apple Homek

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:54 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lutron integration stopped working !!!

Hi All, The integration with Lutron was working fine until today, now nothing works. These are the issues I am having: I can not control any of my

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:28 AM

Yale Lock with key access - paperclip hack

I recently found a YouTube video that shows how you can open my ATT Yale digital door lock with a bent paper clip. I tried it and got it open in less

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Yale door lock bolt won't retract

I have one of the keypad-operated Yale deadbolt locks.  The bolt has started failing to retract all the way.  The codes work on the keypad and the bol

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Does this mean we no longer will need Myatt

once we use this we will no longer need MYatt

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

We are now showing master bedroom door sensor but none exists. We have to bypass to set the alarm.

A few weeks ago we had our alarm set.  Around 10 pm it started going off.  It was showing the master bedroom door was open.  Problem, we do not have a

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Videos will Not Load - ATT Digital Life - What's going on??!!

Videos will Not Load - ATT Digital Life - What's going on??!!  Web page will not come up on Chrome, Explorer or on the app!!!

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Indoor Siren

When I select "Devices" on the app, there is a speaker with an X beside it.  Does this mean my siren is not working properly?  I've replaced the batte

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Accepted Solution

Recessed door sensor

I had problems with the recessed door sensor.  Getting a message to replace the battery, that was done and the sensor still not work. I was sent a new

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Very long open/close delay in the garage controller via the app

Does anyone else have this issue? It just started doing this about a week ago and Ive had them reset the controller online but it still does it. It us

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago