Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

Keypad won't stop beeping

Keypad beeps every few minutes - loudly and annoyingly.  All it says is "Press # -Silence", with no indication just what it is I'm silencing.  After s

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

can't use Digital Life app on Direct TV

When this app first was installed for Direct TV, Iwas able to use it no problem. Now, if I go to the TV Apps section from Menu on Direct TV and select

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Keypad tones

It began about 5 months ago. A strange series of tones after the doorlock is locked from the outside. Nothing shows up on the keypad inside the house

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I access camera without Digilife subscription?

I recently bought a house and the previous owner left behind the front camera. He mentioned he had AT&T Digilife, and that's where the camera came fro

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

CODE 900 Error - NO Access to system using ANY Apple IOS product

This is my third day of not having access to my AT&T Digital Life alarm system because of an error 900 that keeps showing up on my login attempt.  I c

Accepted Solution

Recessed door sensor

I had problems with the recessed door sensor.  Getting a message to replace the battery, that was done and the sensor still not work. I was sent a new

Nest camera integration

Hi,    I just purchased a few Nest cameras - I see that the Nest thermostat can be integrated into the My Digital life app - can the camera be integra

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

An imperfect service that doesn't protect

I had my car broken in right in front of my house. Spent $500 to fix it. AT&T Cameras didn't record any images - either picture or video. Called custo

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

3rd Party Intergration issues (Lutron Caseta)

So i had my Dimmer switch working yesterday and  it has stopped communicating with the Digital Life system. It works on the Lutron App and Apple Homek

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

New double hung window

My old window was a single hung so one sensor worked fine. Does the new window require two sensors for maximun protection?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…