Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

3rd Party Intergration issues (Lutron Caseta)

So i had my Dimmer switch working yesterday and  it has stopped communicating with the Digital Life system. It works on the Lutron App and Apple Homek

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

32 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lutron integration stopped working !!!

Hi All, The integration with Lutron was working fine until today, now nothing works. These are the issues I am having: I can not control any of my

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:28 AM

Yale Lock with key access - paperclip hack

I recently found a YouTube video that shows how you can open my ATT Yale digital door lock with a bent paper clip. I tried it and got it open in less

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Yale door lock bolt won't retract

I have one of the keypad-operated Yale deadbolt locks.  The bolt has started failing to retract all the way.  The codes work on the keypad and the bol

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Does this mean we no longer will need Myatt

once we use this we will no longer need MYatt

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

We are now showing master bedroom door sensor but none exists. We have to bypass to set the alarm.

A few weeks ago we had our alarm set.  Around 10 pm it started going off.  It was showing the master bedroom door was open.  Problem, we do not have a

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Videos will Not Load - ATT Digital Life - What's going on??!!

Videos will Not Load - ATT Digital Life - What's going on??!!  Web page will not come up on Chrome, Explorer or on the app!!!

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Indoor Siren

When I select "Devices" on the app, there is a speaker with an X beside it.  Does this mean my siren is not working properly?  I've replaced the batte

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Accepted Solution

Recessed door sensor

I had problems with the recessed door sensor.  Getting a message to replace the battery, that was done and the sensor still not work. I was sent a new

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Very long open/close delay in the garage controller via the app

Does anyone else have this issue? It just started doing this about a week ago and Ive had them reset the controller online but it still does it. It us

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago