Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Device Troubleshooting

Device Troubleshooting

Your camera, thermostat, keypad & more.

Door lock showing unlocked in Digital Life App

Door lock showing unlocked in Digital Life App but it is really locked and vice versa

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Moving - how do I remove the door/window sensors?

I'm moving later this week and AT&T is sending a technician to install new equipment to where we are moving.  But I want to use the sensors that I alr

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Dual Zone Air Conditioner

Just this stuff installed and realized the dual zone AC won’t work. They said it would be two weeks before a technician can come out. The thermostats

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Keypad won't stop beeping

Keypad beeps every few minutes - loudly and annoyingly.  All it says is "Press # -Silence", with no indication just what it is I'm silencing.  After s

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

can't use Digital Life app on Direct TV

When this app first was installed for Direct TV, Iwas able to use it no problem. Now, if I go to the TV Apps section from Menu on Direct TV and select

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Keypad tones

It began about 5 months ago. A strange series of tones after the doorlock is locked from the outside. Nothing shows up on the keypad inside the house

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I access camera without Digilife subscription?

I recently bought a house and the previous owner left behind the front camera. He mentioned he had AT&T Digilife, and that's where the camera came fro

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

CODE 900 Error - NO Access to system using ANY Apple IOS product

This is my third day of not having access to my AT&T Digital Life alarm system because of an error 900 that keeps showing up on my login attempt.  I c

Accepted Solution

Recessed door sensor

I had problems with the recessed door sensor.  Getting a message to replace the battery, that was done and the sensor still not work. I was sent a new

Nest camera integration

Hi,    I just purchased a few Nest cameras - I see that the Nest thermostat can be integrated into the My Digital life app - can the camera be integra

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…