Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5900)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Latest protocols for speed and security

I have been dealing with settings on the latest modem provided by AT&T. Security settings wpa2 - is not the latest version.  ac/n/b etc.  is not the latest also.  When will AT&T provide software upgrades, if possible, for BGW210-700???  Are upgrades possible???  Doe

Questions

Caller Id

I need to see the number of the person who calls my cell phone not “wireless caller”. The caller id function is supposed to id the caller not the device. Please help

Questions

International SIM won't make calls

I switched my SIM card while overseas (after AT&T unlocked my iphone). It works well for data; it can access websites, make facetime calls, and send imessages. However, it won't make phone calls, either internationally or locally, even though it supposedly has 1000 minutes of voice calls. I can'

Questions

Call Protect App Does Not Work

The call protect app does not work. The screen does not refresh or load. The cog wheel is in the middle of the screen doing nothing!!!! I pay for this app!!! I’m tempted to cancel it right away. It’s a waste of money.

Questions

Where oh where has the MF279 gone?

Need to replace my MF 279, and after 2 trips to local ATT stores, and 3 calls to Support, I still have no answers, so here I am. From an article I read, it seems that the only way I will be able to keep my whole house wifi is to find a 3rd party seller. Is this correct? Who should I contact to find

Questions

App is blocking important calls

The app is blocking numbers from my husband's hospital for no reason and there's no way to stop it . I'm missing calls from doctors and nurses because the application is flagging with no reason given. I like the app but the only way I can get these calls is if I add the number as a contact. This nee

Questions

At and T Fixed Wireless and wireless security camera

I just had AT & T Fixed Wireless installed. Recently, I purchased a Blink Wireless Exterior Security Camera. When I try to connect the camera to the Fixed Wireless, it does not recognize my camera as an addition to the system. Instead, it is recognizing it as an option for another wireless inter

Questions

NumberSync fails on AT&T Website

I am trying to set up NumberSync on my Galaxy Watch 4. After working with tech support I was finally able to generate a sync code on my watch, but when I try to use the website to use it, it constantly tries to reroute me to login with a different account, or create a new one. Specifically: 1

Questions

Android 12 update for Samsung AO3S date?

When will Samsung AO3S get Android 12 update?

Questions

Voicemail access unavailable

When I first received my new phone and number I called the voicemail to set it up and followed its prompts. Now I am not receiving any voicemails. When I call my voicemail it asks for a password that I do not know has been set up. I have tried to set one up in settings and follow its prompts to rese

Questions

Unlock is approved but sim is still denied to use

I have my Iphone Unlocked(Approved status of my ticket) Let's get your device unlocked Device IMEI number: Request number:NUL916761402608 Hi Dmitry,   Use these instructions and this code from your device's manufacturer to unlock your device.But if i insert my

Questions

Wifi Calling

I have a Motorola one 5g ace the wifi calling was working all of a sudden it cut off and now everytime I hit the icon or go thru settings to turn it on it says please wait then please try again later Please help!!!

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.