Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5736)
Cloud accounts

Why is it that Elite wireless service pays the same as prepaid phone service but they get a 100gb cloud account free but my elite service does not? I pay the same $70.00 per line per month before my $10.00 discount for auto pay. I was told I would have that when I changed to the unlimited elite but

Questions

Calls forwarded too many time

Calls to my cellphone are receiving an error message saying calls have been forwarded too many times (message 31) and therefore their call can’t be processed.  I had put this phone on call forwarding a couple of weeks ago.  Is there a limit on the number of calls that will be forwarded before it jus

Questions

Wifi calling

I have an unlocked Samsung S21 5G. When I attempt to set it up for wifi calling, that option does not appear in the connection menu. Any ideas?

Questions

Allowing certain numbers in Call Protect

I use the Active Shield/Call Protect app on my Android phone. How do I allow certain numbers to ring through that are identified by the app as Spam/Nuisance so that I can receive the call? I have made the number a Contact, but calls are still being sent directly to voice mail.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Voicemail doesn't work

When a call isn't picked up, instead of rolling to voicemail, it rolls to a busy signal and then disconnects. Cannot figure out how to fix this.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

numbersync

just purchased a new samsung galaxy watch4 classic, and i have a stand alone number but my watch want generate a sync code, can someone help please i`ve tried everything.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I forward my AT&T cell number to another phone number?

I tried *69 and it doesn't work.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there on online application

Hi! I am just wondering if I can apply online for at&t service to see if I'm approved for a cell phone or do I have to go into a store to do this?

Questions

Software update

The update gives me the option for wifi or if wifi is weak, use data. There is no wifi where I live, so this is very inconvenient when it happens. How do I make software update go through my data?

Questions

Active Armor Advanced shows as charging on iPhone but not Android.

We have an Samsung Galaxy S21 on the Unlimited Elite plan with Active Armor installed. When the Advanced option was selected, the monthly charge in the app shows as $0.00.  We also have an iPhone on the Unlimited Extra plan. However, the monthly charge in the app is showing as $3.99.  We

Questions

Active Armor App

I’m having trouble getting it to load. Keep getting error message

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

wifi calling while in the USA

I have an iphone 12 and ATT service. I am wishing to call England.  Can I use wifi calling and not incur any additional charges?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.