Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6107)
AT&T Active Armor App Issues

Hello, on my account I have the AT&T active armor advanced subscription, but when I go to the app, and click on the continue button, it says “Hang tight, we’re setting up your account, this shouldn’t take long.” After about two minutes it says “We’ve hit a snag, the subscriber account isn’t elig

Questions

Closed

Two numbers, one cell phone

I'm looking at options to consolidate my office and cell phone numbers to a single device, my cell phone.  There's less and less need for a second phone, but I don't want to lose my office number, which has been distributed over so many years.  Is there a way to have, say, a phone number alias, basi

Questions

No Call Protect on my add-ons to remove.

I got the update for ActiveArmor and everything works except the call protection function. I found the page saying to log into your AT&T page and remove Call Protect from the add-ons, but it isn't there, just ActiveArmor. When I open the call block function in the ActiveArmor app, it keeps sayin

Questions

Active Armour

I have a Samsung and have tried numerous times to switch from my Call Protect app to the Active Armour app. I continue to receive a Hang tight message but it never goes beyond that to set up my account.  What should I do?

Questions

Automatic updates

I recently was forced to update my device. After my phone restarted I was given a series of items that I could opt in or out.   The last item was to allow automatic updates from Google, Samsung, and ATT giving them permission to automatically update and install apps on mobile data or wifi

Questions

Your AT&T PREPAIDSM phone comes with a device unlock app on it. Please use this app to make your request FAIL

As with many others I have the same problem. I used the website to get an unlock code, then I received this email: Your AT&T PREPAIDSM phone comes with a device unlock app on it. Please use this app to make your request.   Thanks for choosing us, AT&T Howev

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why are missed calls sent to vm?

Why does my iPhone 12 randomly send calls directly to VM

Questions

How many ip addresses are available for our apn.

We have a custom APN for our iot network. After thousands of devices have been connected we seem to have trouble during the DHCP phase of getting an ip address. Is the address pool allocated to our apn subnetted and possibly restricting the total number devices connected. 

Questions

Can I swap back and forth from my Note 20 with an esim to an iphone 14 with esim?

If I convert my Note 20 Ultra to esim can I then quickly switch over to an iphone 14 with esim as a secondary work phone when I need it, and then switch back to my Note? If it's not possible, when will it be?

Questions

Cell booster pro Commpatibility

Is cell booster pro compatible with IOT CAT-M and CAT-1 devices?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(130)
Phone number switch.

I bought the apple 14 under my phone number for my wife. Her phone contact wasn't up till January. I just ordered the s23 under her number. We want to switch are numbers to match our phones.  Is that possible? 

Questions

• Wireless

S23 ultra color green

I heard an online rumor the color green may not be available at launch. Is that true. I leave for travel outside the country March 1st. So I'm hoping to get my s23 ultra before then or I'll have to cancel 😞. I really hope it arrives soon after launch. 

Questions

• Wireless

2 landlines with no dial tone, one is fixed and one is not!

No service on both landlines (old copper lines) since Jan 6. Created tickets for both. Today one of the lines is fixed from outside of home without the tech even reaching our interface box. He just called on the said landline to make sure it was ok. The other landline with the same problem, no dial

Questions

• Home Phone

Windows 11 HP Desktop only connects to google, Amazon and Youtube

My HP windows 11 desktop has recently started only connecting to Amazon, google, youtube and some Microsoft websites.  This problem does not occur when connected to my Verizon mobile hotspot and no other devices on my network have this issue.  Restarting the router works for a short perio

Questions

• Internet

Access to a SBCGlobal Email Account

A year and a half ago my brother had a disabling stroke. He does not remember passwords to most of his accounts including his SBCGlobal email account.  I was appointed his legal guardian on 5/2/22.  I bought him a new iPad so he can use the many apps available to individuals suffering fro

Questions

• Email

Email address

When I send a email the person receiving my email shows it was sent by Yahoo. How do I change it so it shows it was sent by my email address, not just yahoo?

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(172)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• Email