Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5899)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unlock bootloader, paid off prepaid motorola moto gplay 2021

please give me what I need to unlock my bootloader. U allow network unlocking to allow us to go to a different carrier, so Y make it so the bootloader is locked. Just doesn't make sense to me. I bought my phone outright so a bill is not the problem. my phone and account are prepaid so there should n

Questions

Calls going directly to voicemail, no ringing, no record of an incoming call

Certain calls go directly to voice mail. My phone doesn't ring and there is no entry in the "recents" list showing the call.  The "recents" list does show the presence of a voicemail from the number, but there is no record that the number called my phone.  This seems to happen with outsid

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why doesn’t attadmin password doesn’t work?

I purchased a refurbished Netgear M1100 hotspot device. I’m trying to log into the attwifimanager but the default password doesn’t work. I’ve pushed the reset button on the device, under the back cover by the battery, but that didn’t resolve the issue. Is there a way to reset the password from my iP

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4G S8 to be disconnected with 3G shutdown - here is what you can do

If you own a Samsung S8 starting with model number G955U or G950U, and you have received a text/letter from AT&T saying they will disconnect you in February for using a 3G phone, take note. FIRST: Your phone is 4G and should is supported. Samsung has confirmed this for me and showed me an AT&

Questions

Closed

Att currently

This currently app is the worst thing I ever seen. It is just terrible. Go back to what you had.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does ATT allow two cellular plans on one eSim?

I know the iPhone 13 Pro is capable of storing multiple accounts on one eSim. My question is, does AT&T allow this?  In other words, could I have my normal U.S. plan with AT&T alongside a local European account I would add when overseas, and switch back and forth between the two withou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can i get my data off of my alcatel 4052R

I have replaced my Alcatel4052R with an IPhone, how can i get The photos etc off of my Alcatel 4052R?  

Questions

This does not work. Directory assistance does not find your number or does not understand what is said and it sends you to an operator. The operator doesn't speak English well enough to be understood and will hang up on you in a split second. I want to know why?

Questions

Voicemail - Unable to access

After trying to reset my v/m password, I was locked out of voicemail - The system did not recognize that it was my own phone attempting to call my v/m box. Instead of taking me to the voicemail menu, the call (pressing 1 or dialing the v/m number) went straight to the standard recorded answer for o

Questions

Why is my wi-fi calling option greyed out?

I have an AT&T unlocked LG V60 Thinq currently using T-Mobile. they were unable to troubleshoot further and say it is likely that the phone was not fully unlocked. so I did the unlock procedure the other night and still have no luck. How can I enable wi-fi calling on my device?

Questions

Unable to use unlock device due to Network Difficulties on the page

Please fix this problem i cant use the service

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Latest protocols for speed and security

I have been dealing with settings on the latest modem provided by AT&T. Security settings wpa2 - is not the latest version.  ac/n/b etc.  is not the latest also.  When will AT&T provide software upgrades, if possible, for BGW210-700???  Are upgrades possible???  Doe

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.