Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5735)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Cingular Flip 2 CALL LOG

Second attempt to get a relevant answer. My initial post follows. The steps outlined in the response were almost exactly how I came to the conclusion that there is currently no useful information on this topic.  There is nothing in the User Manual that references the capability to edit t

Questions

Cancelled active armor

This product does not work as advertised. Seems like false advertising. Those of us that want a vpn will have to get a real one from a recognized vendor. Instead of substantiating that your Ipad is protected on public wifi, it tells you that you are in danger and should disconnect. Give me a break.

Questions

Call protect not working

I have used call protect for several years; however, it stopped working for some reason last week. I deleted the app and added it back and it still doesn’t work. I keep getting the error “we hit a snag the system is unavailable please try again later.” I have also reset my network settings and my ph

Questions

AT&T Samsung S7 Active Wifi Calling Button Blanked Out.

Hi , Purchased Samsung S7 Active.The phone has been unlocked and currently connected with a Telstra Sim in Australia.Cannot use wifi calling as the button is blanked out.Have spoken to various mobile phone techs but it seems that this phone software is in ownership of AT & T.`i` reside in an are

Questions

Call Log

ATT Cingular Flip 2: Phone icon, Call Log, Options, Edit Call Log When call log entries are deleted from the phone they reappear within a few hours to a few days.  I have deleted the same log entries four times and each time they have reappeared. How do I permanenty delete log entries

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do I need 5G router?

Since the changeover to 5G in our area our AT&T wireless internet speeds have decreased by 2/3 or better; from 30+ mbps to under 10. Occasionally we get 0 mbps upload speed! We have a 4G router (IFWA40). Should we invest in a new 5G router to solve this problem or is this just AT&T slowing d

Questions

Phone switching from wifi to cellular and dropping call, but wifi calling is OFF

Recently my phone has been dropping calls before I answer or before the person I'm calling answers. There is a brief message that says the call can't be continued over wifi and is switching to cellular. However, I DO NOT HAVE WIFI CALLING ON. This is very frustrating. I have to call twice and the p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do i move apps to my sd card

I would like to free up space on my phone LG vista by moving apps to my sd card

Questions

NETGEAR M6 Nighthawk MR6110

I purchased this Mobile 5G hot spot and I am only getting 3Mb download and 1Mb upload speeds. How do I get more bandwidth and better speed?

Questions

My sim card is locked up

I have taken it out and reset it and it keeps saying I don't have any network connection because my sim card is blocked

Questions

Cloud accounts

Why is it that Elite wireless service pays the same as prepaid phone service but they get a 100gb cloud account free but my elite service does not? I pay the same $70.00 per line per month before my $10.00 discount for auto pay. I was told I would have that when I changed to the unlimited elite but

Questions

Calls forwarded too many time

Calls to my cellphone are receiving an error message saying calls have been forwarded too many times (message 31) and therefore their call can’t be processed.  I had put this phone on call forwarding a couple of weeks ago.  Is there a limit on the number of calls that will be forwarded before it jus

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.