Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5900)
Wifi calling

Was able to use wifi calling feature on my s22 ultra until two days ago. Now when i try to connect i receive a message that says "Couldnt set up wifi calling. Try again later in settings ". Will not work on any networks that i was previously able to use. Has anyone figured out this issue

Questions

Wifi calling is not working

The wifi calling isn't working. It won't even turn on. It tries to turn on but won't. I took it to my local store and they said to get ahold of you Thank you Jennifer Jackson

Questions

Wifi calling quit working

I just noticed after this most recent update that my wifi calling on my Samsung s22 ultra quit working. It now won't turn on at all. Anyone else having this issue?

Questions

Wifi Calling

I have Samsung Note 9 and 9S Plus phones. Wifi calling had been working fine on both. The wifi calling button dropped out and now will not turn back on. It gets hung up saying "loading". I have rebooted both phones and my internet. I also "reset" the network functions on one of the phones. None of t

Questions

Lost or stolen airpods

Is there a warranty for lost or stolen airpods

Questions

Won't let me SET UP voicemail on 12 mini

It won't let me even set up my voicemail on my 12 mini. I pops up a grey screen and says "Error performing request Unknown error"

Questions

Galaxy S9 WI-FI Calling Will Not Load

Hi! Help. My Galaxy S9 wi-fi calling has suddenly stopped working. It was working fine yesterday and I make all my calls over wi-fi so I really need for this to work. My phone is up to date on software. I did the usual "fixes" on my own as in turning off/on, removed SIM and SD cards, removed all wi

Questions

Unlock phone

I am trying to unlock my phone and the response I get is it is not paid off. I came into this account with my device. I have not gotten any other device. There is no payment plan to pay. Why is absolutely everything a hassle with this company?

Questions

Numbersync error SD-PO-R-

I recently upgraded my Galaxy watch 4 classic to Galaxy Watch 5 pro LTE, and I had the watch 4 setup with Numbersync and it was working great. Now currently show that my Watch 5 pro is on the Mobile dataplan, and is in service. The number is part of my Att user account ID. but every time I try to ge

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

retrieving deleted voicemail

accidentally deleted voicemail, can it be recovered?

Questions

Remove ActiveArmor from IOS

ActiveArmor is currently blocking important calls. I would like to completely remove from my iPhone but can't find a way to do it anywhere.  I understand that just deleting the app doesn't work.  Please help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unlock bootloader, paid off prepaid motorola moto gplay 2021

please give me what I need to unlock my bootloader. U allow network unlocking to allow us to go to a different carrier, so Y make it so the bootloader is locked. Just doesn't make sense to me. I bought my phone outright so a bill is not the problem. my phone and account are prepaid so there should n

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.