Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5736)
Change Mobile Hotspot Password and Settings

I am trying to change my mobile hotspot password and settings and have not been able to reach the hotspot.webui site. HELP

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ESim for prepaid

How do I use an eSim with an annual prepaid plan. AT&T sends you a physical sim, can this be used as an eSim.  

Questions

NumberSync fails on AT&T Website

I am trying to set up NumberSync on my Galaxy Watch 4. After working with tech support I was finally able to generate a sync code on my watch, but when I try to use the website to use it, it constantly tries to reroute me to login with a different account, or create a new one. Specifically: 1

Questions

Fix unwanted 911 calls

Why can't 911 be handled like regular calls? lock screen > don't know code> hits regular dial screen> have to dial 911 and hit send. It would save so much aggravation.

Questions

List of recent phone calls

Retrieve recent deleted calls

Questions

blinking information light on att wireless home phone

I set up the replacement device I received from AT&T. I have voice only.  Model IFWA-40. How do I turn off the information blinking LED?  

Questions

Calls Not Connected & Unwanted Texas Messages

I am in the process of looking for a new property to move to as the house I currently live is being sold. Thus, I have been contacting various apartment complexes as back up options in case I do not find another house before I have to move.  In doing so, I have come across two very annoying th

Questions

att armor calls

I have set up active armor, but the calls protection will not activate. It says call features are only available on ATT network. But my calls are on the ATT network. What do I do?

Questions

Closed

Trading in

I have a question about trading in my phone. I have a iPhone 7plus and I want to trade it for one of the newer iPhone so how would that work?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Rewards Center

I never received my rewards card

Questions

Flip IV will not connect to email server

I have tried every setting, spent hours on the phone with '...support...' ! No one can give me any help on why the email app, account setup, throws a ... cannot connect to mail.xxxx.xxxx ... it is a hosted site (Hostmonster) and I have been using it for years! AT&T forced me into an 'upgrade' t

Questions

ActiveArmor Setup Problem

I downloaded the ActiveArmor app on two 6S iphones. One phone setup with no problems.  The other had a problem as soon as I hit 'Continue' to start setting up the app.  I tried deleting the app and downloading again, but got the same error:   'We hit a snag'   'Subscriber

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.