Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5737)
What is SMSC number

Trying to set up wifi calling threw a app

Questions

Error 0093-WS

Samsung S20 phone thru ATT - Keep getting ERR0093-WS message. Asks to confirm my address which is listed twice. One says DRIVE, one says DR I tried both and still keep getting message. WHY !

Questions

Código de desbloqueo

Me llego un correo que mi solicitud ha sido aprobada pero en el codigo solo aparece 0 y no es el codigo

Questions

next up

how do i cancel next up

Questions

duplicate phone icons on start up screen my phone is a moto g

when phone is powered on the start up screen has multiple phone icons 2 upper ( 1 above the other), 1 middle (Rt.) & 1 bottom with the other start up icons

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cancel call protect on my Samsung S20

I am not receiving ANY calls that are not in my contacts and after spending hours with AT&T support both over the phone and in the store, with no help/resolution, and was told if I cancel Call protect then that will allow me to get those calls.  Yet when I go to cancel it on my phone it te

Questions

UI 4.1 Update on A52 5G

Any word on when the latest Samsung security and UI update will be coming to the Galaxy A52 5G here on AT&T ? I've heard that Verizon and T-Mobile users have received their respective updates. Can anyone give me an idea on when AT&T is going to do this.  Thanks. 

Questions

Closed

Voice mail password reset

Locked out of voice mail need to reset password

Questions

Forgot voice mail password

Entered wrong password and now voice mail is locked just need a little help resetting itplease

Questions

Flip Phone drivers

I need flip phone drivers to connect my phone to my computer and transfer videos. Where do I download them?

Questions

Call forwarding settings interrogation

I learned of an interrogation code to check my call forwarding. When I enter *#61# it shows me a gray screen with a series of “settings interrogation successful. The first one on the list is if call forwarding for unanswered calls in enabled/disabled. Mine says enabled and has a phone number I do no

Questions

Is "high speed broadband' in prepaid plan the same as 5g?

Prepaid plan and another running $25-30/month with 8gb "high speed broadband": does that include 5G?  How fast?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.