Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to track my lost phone

how do I track  my lost phone

Wi-fi calling feature disabled

I have a Samsung Gaxy S10e and am connected to my wi-fi home connection but I'm unable to turn on the wi-fi calling feature. When I try to enable, it

Adding data

I need 5gb data more

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

I submitted a payment my mistake

Today I submitted a payment by mistake I was trying to set the auto payment for next month and I submitted the payment for today I wanna see if I can

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

how to forward calls if phone is dead

Dropped my phone in pool.  I've had it in a bag of rice for 24 hours.  It won't work at all.  Is there a way to forward calls to my landline?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Face time

When I facetime my daughter or others I can see her but she cannot see me . Its dark on her side. I am connected to wifi and I turned on and off the

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Smart Home Manager missing all but two "Tools"

Not sure which category of help is best to address this issue. Whether I access online via my desktop or through the app on my iPhone, the "Tools" li

Mobile phone hotspot Wi-Fi password

How do I change my Wi-Fi phone hotspot password

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Alternative to Security Code via text message

I may drop my cell phone service and only have my home phone/landline. Does anyone know if there is an alternative method to get the Security Code th

Why cant I receive prepaid calls from jail

Why can't I receive collect calls from jail all of a sudden when I could a couple of days ago? This is a pre- paid account through the jail and I just