Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5736)
AT&T Active Armor App Issues

Hello, on my account I have the AT&T active armor advanced subscription, but when I go to the app, and click on the continue button, it says “Hang tight, we’re setting up your account, this shouldn’t take long.” After about two minutes it says “We’ve hit a snag, the subscriber account isn’t elig

Questions

Unlock my phone

I put in for one of my phones to be unlocked. It was paid off over a year ago and is a newer model. Do not owe anything on the bill. Why is this taking so long? I requested this on 5/31. If it’s the system then should have been done immediately. I have been with AT&T since 2001. With the 10s of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Enable Wi-Fi calling error no in 911 database

I’ve been trying to enable my Wi-Fi calling feature and keep getting an error message that my address is invalid. I did a network reset and that did not work I also verified my address with USPS and entered it exactly and that did not work as well. Please advise as this is a very important feature t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

what is happening if I call a number and it rings 3-4 times then goes busy

When I call a number and it rings 3-4 times then goes busy does that mean I am being sent to do not disturb or is the number blocking my calls?

Questions

Winegard Connect 2.0 and Prepaid SIM card

My new RV has the Winegard 2.0 and it already had an AT&T SIM card in it. I was told by one AT&T employee to go to the AT&T prepaid site and enter the SIM card number and the IMEI number and then I could activate the card/system. I did that and it still gives me a "denied Access" to the

Questions

Samsung S21 Ultra 5G issues on ATT netowrk

I came to ATT from Spectrum Wireless in October 2021. I brought with me my unlocked Samsung S21 Ultra 5G phone. This past weekend I got a letter from ATT wireless stating they are shutting down 3 G and that they would be sending me a new phone that did not rely on 3G.  I tossed that letter kn

Questions

actualizacion versión 12 android

Saber si la versión 12 de andrioid para modelo SM-G998U con versión de banda base G998USQU4AUGZ del S21 Ultra esta disponible para la operadora de At&t usa

Questions

Voice Mail Messages Stuck In Visual Voicemail

I have a Motorola 2022 Power with Android 11. I have gotten a few voice mails, and I use the visual voicemail app. I have gone and deleted the voice mail messages but I keep getting notification that I have voice mail messages from the people that I have deleted there voice mail messages already, an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Multiple Discounts

Can you have more than one discount on your wireless account? Ex. Teacher discount and AARP both discounts off same wireless account.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wireless Router with AT&T Router

I have a "standard" AT&T router with my internet service. There are two "dew claw" USB ports in the back. I call them "Dew Claw" since they are as useless as a dog's dew claw for anything other than charging phones or other devices. Real routers have wireless capabilities on their USB ports.

Questions

Samsung galaxy Z fold 3 5g wearing out with normal everyday use

Crease black glitch line from just everyday use only had the phone approximately 3 months... I want to know how you get a full refund on this phone it has so many problems because of everyday wear and tear and it's not completely 3 months old...I hardly ever have service everyone else's on the accou

Questions

What is SMSC number

Trying to set up wifi calling threw a app

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.