Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

iPhone sim swap to eSIM

I've tried this twice already, and both times have failed. What I want to do is swap my physical nano-sim with an eSIM. I want my AT&T number associ

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Why hasn't my ATT phone been unlocked yet.

I requested to have my phone unlock through ATT. why hasn't my phone been unlocked yet. Everything has been paid in full to AT&T.

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Enroll in device insurance

Is there a way to enroll in device insurance online? I am not finding any lace where I could do so. I’d rather not go to a store.

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

WI-FI calling error message EDS0060

Hello I live in an error with poor cell coverage and I have purchased the AT&T extender, however, sometimes the service is still bad. I would like to

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Deleting Voicemail Greeting

I'd like to delete my recorded voicemail greeting but there is no option that I'm aware of that let's me do that when I'm listening to the voicemail s

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Sound

I can’t hear on my iPhone XR when it’s ringing or when I am talking to another person.

Sound

I can’t hear on my iPhone XR when it’s ringing or when I am talking to another person.

Bluetooth connection issue

Can no longer connect to 2019 Rav4 via bluetooth after recent software upgrade on phone.

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Sending gallery pics in a text message

I am having trouble sending an individual a gallery pic within a text message to her. She receives the text but the picture does not come up for her

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

Att hotspot won’t connect to roku tv

I got a new roku tv a couple months ago and my AT&T hotspot connected in the beginning but now it won’t connect at all. What should I do?

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago