AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6016)
Unlock request never recive confirmation email

I cant unlock my iphone, i submitted a unlock request never receive the confirmation email and now i cant make another request, this was two weeks ago, still says it is processing, but nothing is going to happen if didnt receive the email. Can you cancel the case NUL111561806945 so i can submitted a

Questions

land line rings and then busy

Why does land line phone ring 3-4 times and then caller says goes busy

Questions

Wifi calling not working on prepaid plan with Samsung S22

Just transferred my number from another carrier on my unlocked Samsung S22 and wifi calling won't work. Get an error message to try later. I have the $300 yearly prepaid plan with 8Gb doubled to 16Gb. Wifi calling was working on my previous carrier. In fact I ordered a 30 day prepaid $30 Att sim on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I change spam calls from “flag” to “block” in ActiveArmor?

When I touch “spam calls” the three options of “flag, voicemail, and block” appear. But touching “block” does not change the setting. My IOS and ActiveArmor are updated.

Questions

AT&T active armor

Man, AT&T active armor protection is bullcrap. It doesn't do anything. It makes you go through all these changes to try and fix it, and it still does not fix the problem. What the (Edited per community guidelines) at&t!

Questions

Now have 2 issues that haven't been resolved

First issue is still cannot send gif or any picture messages to a certain number that is on my plan if advanced messaging is turned on. Turn advanced messaging off and it works. With the advanced messaging on I try to send a picture and it stops sending and pops up an orange exclamation mark symbol.

Questions

Phone unlock code

MI have a Samsung phone and it is locked to AT&T and I am trying to unlock it. I have not received the verification e mail for 20 hours and I do not know what to do. There is customer voice line or chat line.I tried to enter the IMEI again and again for a new e mail but it locked me out stating

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call protect blocking numbers in my contacts

Help, CP is blocking numbers in my contacts. I thought it was because I wasn't saving them to my phone, but that doesn't seem ti be the case now that I am.

Questions

AT&T Visual Voice Mail archive

I had been using the AT&T visual voicemail app. In that app, there is the option to "archive" voicemail messages. I used the archive option to save important messages that I wanted to have long-term access to. Recently, I lost my Android phone and had to buy a new one. I was able to use my phone

Questions

VPN

I have some apps that will not run if they detect a vpn is in use How do I turn off VPN, momentarily, then turn it back on when I'm done with the app Or, can I have these apps run without going through vpn, and leave vpn on?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(223)
AT&T representatives promising incorrect offers and being dishonest

I have business account with AT&T and had multiple instances where the representative gives wrong and misleading information trying to get the upgrades and new lines . After the upgrade is done they don't honor any of the offers saying the representative was misinformed or there was never such p

Questions

• Wireless

why do some emails come in code

some emails come in code others are fine

Questions

• Email

currently.com being redirected

No matter what browser I use, Firefox, Edge, or Chrome, for the past couple months when I try to access my sbcglobal.net email through currently the sign in page is always redirected and never loads. I have been unable to access this email and it's causing me major problems.  I've tried using

Questions

• Email

Positive Feedback

Shamara provided me and my family with EXCELLENT service regarding our wireless account. We needed help with our hotspot usage and she patiently directed us to what we needed to do to increase our plan in an affordable way.  It was a very pleasant and useful conversation!  Thanks so much,

Questions

• Wireless

Apple Watch Ultra connection issue

My new Ultra shows my ATT data plan with a green check but also only displays "Not Connected". If my iphone is one, the watch can make and receive calls, but if the iphone is off all calls go to voicemail. I have spoken to many people at ATT and reset/repaired the watch many times to no avail. One p

Questions

• Wireless

Get reimbursed for plumbing cost to fix sewer line ATT broke

I live in Brandon Ms and my plumber thinks ATT may have broken my sewer pipe. Does anyone have a phone number I can call to file a claim in this area?

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(385)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.