We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6006)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I change spam calls from “flag” to “block” in ActiveArmor?

When I touch “spam calls” the three options of “flag, voicemail, and block” appear. But touching “block” does not change the setting. My IOS and ActiveArmor are updated.

Questions

AT&T active armor

Man, AT&T active armor protection is bullcrap. It doesn't do anything. It makes you go through all these changes to try and fix it, and it still does not fix the problem. What the (Edited per community guidelines) at&t!

Questions

Now have 2 issues that haven't been resolved

First issue is still cannot send gif or any picture messages to a certain number that is on my plan if advanced messaging is turned on. Turn advanced messaging off and it works. With the advanced messaging on I try to send a picture and it stops sending and pops up an orange exclamation mark symbol.

Questions

Phone unlock code

MI have a Samsung phone and it is locked to AT&T and I am trying to unlock it. I have not received the verification e mail for 20 hours and I do not know what to do. There is customer voice line or chat line.I tried to enter the IMEI again and again for a new e mail but it locked me out stating

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call protect blocking numbers in my contacts

Help, CP is blocking numbers in my contacts. I thought it was because I wasn't saving them to my phone, but that doesn't seem ti be the case now that I am.

Questions

AT&T Visual Voice Mail archive

I had been using the AT&T visual voicemail app. In that app, there is the option to "archive" voicemail messages. I used the archive option to save important messages that I wanted to have long-term access to. Recently, I lost my Android phone and had to buy a new one. I was able to use my phone

Questions

VPN

I have some apps that will not run if they detect a vpn is in use How do I turn off VPN, momentarily, then turn it back on when I'm done with the app Or, can I have these apps run without going through vpn, and leave vpn on?

Questions

Unlock ATT iPhone purchased for cash

I visited my local ATT store and then was on hold for one hour with a very helpful representative, but ATT could NOT unlock my IPhone. My account checked all the boxes to qualify, but because I paid cash for my phone over two years ago there was not record in my account of the phone being paid off

Questions

unable to unlock

I paid my iPhone off and i think meet al the requirements to unlock my device but it keeps telling me I not eligible but doest give the reason why. I've been to the store and they submitted a application to unlock my device and i get the asme rejection but no reason why. Any idea of what to to next?

Questions

Wi-Fi Calling on Samsung S22+

I can't setup Wi-Fi Calling on my samsung s22+. When i try to enable it says can't setup now and to try later, i have been trying for month. i have tried different Wi-Fi's, resetting my phone, i have tried resetting my network settings. I don't know what else to try.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(210)
Pace 5268AC Log Codes

We are troubleshooting our installation and looking at alternatives. Now trying to understand what the logs may have to tell us. In part we are looking for entries that tell us when the internet was not available. Is there a log that will give us that infomation? Logs are not available for very long

Questions

• Internet

I have a sbcglobal.net e-mail account need to create a subaccount

I have a sbcglobal.net e-mail account need to create a subaccount

Questions

• Email

why do I not receive emails that I previously received.

Previously received emails from nytimes daily. in October, no more emails from nytimes

Questions

• Email

Uconnect wifi not connecting

I have a 2022 Chrysler 300 Touring L. Up until now my wifi has been working perfectly, but now it doesn’t seem to be allowing me to connect to the internet. I pay for the unlimited data plan so I don’t know what the problem is

Questions

• Internet

I NEED HELP!! Lost my shipping materials! Call many times and dont receive another one

Hi, I upgraded my daughter's iphone but she threw out the return stuff from her old device. I've tried calling several times asking for a new label and new return material to be sent, but the email doesn't arrive!!! I also didn't receive the material by mail. I am very worried as my deadline is runn

Questions

• Wireless

3 separate phones with the same issue

I had a galaxy A12 for a year and it started acting up when the charger was plugged in. It would light up and indicate it was charging then light up and show it wasn't charging. It would do this over and over till it wouldn't recognize it was plugged in anymore. I was able to replace that one and af

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(327)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.