Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5911)
T
What could be the possible reason if any APP file installation is not working?

What could be the possible reason if any APK file installation is not working? Like there is an app which we don't want to download its new version from App store but we want to install it from its source file. but while installing the file, it doesn't work. So what could be the possible reasons to

Questions

I can’t hear my voicemails

I get voicemails but it just stopped letting me hear them. Help please!

Questions

Record calls, S10e

Google has disabled the call recording app that I have used for years (and they are appearantly doing this to all call recording apps). My S10e, from AT&T, does not have call recording embedded as some web site say is possible on unlocked phones. What options are there, or does AT&T pr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Time stamp on voicemail is off by 2 hours

My voicemail messages are time stamped 2 hours too early. It never changed when I moved to Florida (eastern time) from Colorado (mountain time).  Can someone help?

Questions

Is FirstNet actually worth it?

I am a Volunteer firefighter and have been seeing ads and such for FirstNet. I talked to an ATT representative and they tried to sell it to me of course without really being “real” about it. What I mean is that they just cared about commission and not really picking what’s best for me. Based on som

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help with Setup on Voicemail Mailbox

I am trying to set up a voicemail on one of our many phones and it is asking for a 10 digit mailbox. I put in the 10 digit phone number in and it says "could not find a mailbox with that number". Please help so I can set up the voicemail.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to undellete vociemail from a year ago

inadvertently deleted voicemail from a year ago. how do i undelete it?

Questions

submitted a dispute

Has anyone ever submitted a dispute? How do you do it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MOBILE SECURITY APP

How do I get rid of the lockscreen requirement that I enter a passcode ? I've uninstalled the app ATT ACTIVE ARMOR but it still asks for the passcode. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cingular Flip Phone Auto Redial

My Cingular Flip Phone IV will automatically redial the last number I called when I bend over with the phone in my pocket. I just tried pressing on various spots on the case, and it redialled! (But I do not know which press did it.) I do not see anything in the user manual about a redial feature. An

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do we get charged for going over the Hotspot limit?

Hi! So I get the minimum 3 gigabytes of hotspot data. Once I use up all of it tells me the max speed will be decreased but it doesn’t tell me if I’ll be charged more for going over the 3gbs. the slowest hotspot speed is faster than my wifi so I wanted to know if we get charged for going over the hot

Questions

One more ActiveArmor setup failure

iPhone SE 3 (2022) iOS 15.5 I had CallProtect installed previously. Installed the new ActiveArmor app, but on launching I get We hit a snag Something went wrong. Go to att.com/myatt to complete your AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security & CallProtect activation​ Logged in to att.com/m

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.