Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5907)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is getting a new number and putting existing number on eSim possible?

I have an iPhone 12 and was wanting to add a new number to the same phone. 2 numbers on the same phone. I've recently moved and want to get a new number with the area code I now live in. Don't want to get rid of my old number for the time being. I'd like my new number to be my main number for the ph

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to access messages on Netgear wifi located at http://attwifimanager

i have a netgear wifi that shows I have messages at the att wifi manager. I am unable to find where to go to locate these messages or how to access this manager

Questions

Spam Text – Do you remember me? – Advice from the AT&T Community

Wondering if a text message is legitimate? Learn what to look out for Spam texts. Can the people who send out these texts find something better to do? Seriously? I stopped getting texts from 410 numbers some months ago. I think it helped that I and many of you reported them using our spam reportin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T call protect App blocking calls that i do not wish to have blocked

using the AT&T call protect app and it works great for silencing the dozens of spam calls i get every day but it is also blocking other numbers that are not in my contacts like businesses, restaurants, and offices that are trying to call me back or get in touch with me about appointments and stu

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When incoming call goes to voicemail the caller is prompted to enter my number

In the past my voicemail worked fine.  Recently I've become aware that when a call goes to voicemail, the caller gets asked to enter my phone number.  If they enter the phone number, then it asks them to press # to leave a message.  If they press # then it says "I'm sorry but the information you ent

Questions

Security app

Why is this app blocking numbers from my contact list ?? Said it was spam. It was customer support trying to contact me about an order I had placed but your app said it was a spam call and blocked it. But yet their number is in my contact list. It’s blocking calls from various numbers this way. Some

Questions

Voicemail

Hello, I’m trying to set up my voicemail but it’s been past the 60 days and the account info is all in my significant others name. How do I turn on my voicemail?

Questions

Apps keep duplicating

Each time I open any app, it moves it to the bottom of my screen (home screen) and removes one of the others. The apps also when moved to the bottom of the phone have a circle around them. I tried rebooting and it is still occurring.

Questions

Locked Sim

My sim was locked after i tried to switch phones and bought a phone from a friend that was blacklisted. How can i get my sim unlocked

Questions

Can't receive texts from multiple contacts who are on different carriers.

I switched to AT&T, after being with Sprint/ T-Mobile for 12 years, on July 5th 2022 (2 weeks ago). They shipped my phone and I activated it on the 9th. Ever since activating, I can't receive SMS or MMS from several contacts and can't receivemany short codes. I've called everyday. Sometimes up t

Questions

How do I report fraud?

My phone screen was cracked yesterday so I brought it into ATT. They said I had the protection coverage and sent me next door to the Asurion for repair. The phone was fixed today and I picked it up. Right after leaving, I got a text saying I signed up for hometech protection for 25 dollars a month w

Questions

Active Armor call blocking not working

Spam call blocking not working. It doesn't matter if I have it blocked or send to voicemail all calls coming through. This was not a issue previously till around the 2nd week of June. I have followed the directions for clearing cache force stopping Google Play Store and Google Services and still not

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.