Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6112)
Secure family app

Tracking history not showing up from one of my child’s phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Radiant Max - Date on home screen

Hi, all! I just got an AT&T Radiant Max phone, and it's great, but I've found that the date and weather icons on the home screen are too small for me. I used the EasyHome setting on my old LG Phoenix 3 phone, which made the date, time and weather icon large, but there doesn't seem to be an eq

Questions

Caller ID availibility in countries where AT&T operates

Hello! I would like to know, in which countries AT&T's service "Caller ID" is availible?

Questions

flip phone 4052R problem get a phone number unlocked

once i prhere must be another step tp keep it unlocked what should i do?ess the unlock button the block symbol go away  but it comes back when i either ut ok buttom or restar the phone 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I'm looking to enable call recording

Hello all, I'm trying to enable call recording on my Samsung galaxy note20 ultra 5G. I've exhausted all methods presented thus far by way of enabling it in the phone app, both in call and not in call for unknown numbers, but there simply isn't an option. I live in south carolina (which is a one part

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to use both channels of a dual router

I have an ATT dual router. It's currently set on 5ghz. The 2.4ghz is off. I have an appliance that will only work on 2.4ghz. How can I connect it? Can I run both at the same time?

Questions

Closed

AT+T address book for Kyocera Dura XE E4710 REMOVAL

I have never activated the at+t address book, but it remains on my phone and every time I go to contacts, it tells me, "no network connection, please turn on your network connection to set up at+t address book. I've tried this. But it gets me nowhere. The annoying app is still on my phone and I ju

Questions

Suspend Device

How long do I have to keep a device suspended if I choose to do so? Can it be reactivated after 24 hours?  Is there a limit to the amount of times it can be suspended?

Questions

Calls

My phone forwards every call straight to voice mail if it isn't a saved contact. How do I turn this off.

Questions

Numbersync gets deactivated and can't make it work again. (this is a repost to get chat started again)

Numbersync randomly deactivates. Last time it happened was a few days ago, but I was able to just set it up again. Then it happened this morning, but I can't make it activate again. The process begins, but it hangs on the phone every time (pictured frozen loader). Sometimes it will go to the next sc

Questions

Be the first to reply

(150)
Resetting password Over and Over

I am having to reset my password in my ATT/Yahoo email account literally everyday! I have had to do this for at least 8 months. Once I reset it on one device ( I can even reset to same password I had) I will have to go and reset it to view on my computer then too. It’s a vicious circle!! I have call

Questions

• Email

Cannot receive messages from my international bank to access my bank account while im in the US

Good afternoon unfortunately I cannot receive messages to access my bank account and I think that is because I am in the US and At&t may have some sort of filter since I saw many recurring the same issue. I need help.

Questions

• Home Phone

Divorce, she never signed the transfer form I filled out

Hi! I’m curious about this as my ex-wife and I have a phone plan and I tried, during the divorce, to fill out the separation/ of lines transfer form. She never signed it. She’s the primary account holder. Does she still have access to my information? (Call logs, who I text and message, data usage et

Questions

• Wireless

Help!

I have spent 2 days trying to add my new cellular Apple Watch 8 to my plan. I have already been to the ATT store and purchased the additional line. They had trouble connecting it. I called Apple, and they said that there was more than one plan attached to this watch on my plan. Called the the troubl

Questions

• Wireless

Cannot use Paypal as a payment method

When I tried to pay $10 for Hotspot Data Add-On by Paypal, which was used as a payment method before, now Paypal was rejected as a payment method. So I had to input my credit card info. Why?

Questions

• Wireless

Email server blacklisted

host al-ip4-mx-vip2.prodigy.net[144.160.235.144]said: 553 5.3.0 alph733 DNSBL:RBL 521< 71.13.142.211 >_is_blocked.Forassistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net (in reply to MAILFROM command)I have emailed the above address with no result. My server is not on any other blacklist.

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(151)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless