AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6016)
J
Number Sync will not work on Galaxy 4 Watch and Samsung Ultra 22

I had the Galaxy 4 watch number sync to my old phone - Samsung Galaxy S20+ (after issues with that also and was told samsung by a tech that samsung rolled out the product and the number sync was not working but would with the new update and it did). Now that I have upgraded the phone I CANNOT get th

Questions

Texting app for android phone.. which is best?

I need to download an app for texting on my Android cellphone. Which is best?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can AT&T help find a lost phone?

lost phone while giving grandson ride on golf cart. can't find it! Is there awy AT&T can help?

Questions

Customer service

I had recently talk to someone about switching from t mobile to AT&T and when I told them I would probably do it the next day because I was trying to make sure they did it they had said “then why would you call” and hung up in my face before I could answer

Questions

ESIM ACTIVATION

I tried activating esim with my network provider here in Nigeria and I was told to contact my carrier to unlock my iPhone. I checked setting, general and carrier lock: it says no sim restriction so I contacted Apple support and I was told the Lock is from AT&T. I got the phone brand new here in

Questions

Setting up EPTT

Recently established a corp account so that I can use EPTT over WiFi Sedo Laser 750 N Carroll Southlake TX  agreement 87069108 CRU 61491176 CTN 817 239 9273 when attempting to log on to the EPTT service I’m told I need a subscription. The sales rep insist it is active. However I can n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NumberSynch Error Message

My new Galaxy Watch 5 will not synch with my Z-FOld 3 phone. The error mesasge is: NumberSynch has encountered a problem. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Code: SD-SDK-400 None of the technical support representatives know what to do. I have been on the line with AT&T for 4 days. Has anyo

Questions

Wifi Calling problem on Samsung A 13

I have been trying to turn on wifi calling on my A 13 but it just says wifi couldn't be set up and try again later. I have tried all the resets suggested, removed the sim and restarted several times...I have tried to just use the icon in pull down, the connections settings and in the phone app...no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cast to tv

I can't cast to my tv

Questions

Trying to establish a static route with my MR6500 to a VOIP device

I am trying to establish a static route with my MR6500 to a VOIP device. My M6 is a gateway to the internet (IP address 192.168.1.1), and I use DHCP with a range of 192.168.1.20 to 192.168.2.99 to feed a router on my private LAN.  The router then issues IP addresses using DHCP to multiple PCs

Questions

Be the first to reply

(158)
Factory reset issue

I have followed the steps given here along with various other platforms on how it is so done and even tried methods for different Samsung models and it never takes me through to the recovery and factory reset /wipe cache page it always continues on to finish it's normal start up ...the only thing I

Questions

• Wireless

AT&T Stole half my data!

I bought the $300 year of service deal. Followed ALL instructions. When I tried to activate I got an error message. Web would NOT activate my phone. I called in for support. Took them 20 minutes but they figured it out and activated the phone. THEN - I see I'm only getting 8GB of data instead of

Questions

• Wireless

No Call No show

I live in Michigan and we had a wind storm come through Friday night. It knocked a line down in my yard and when I called they said no one can get to me until Monday December 5th between 4-8pm. It’s now 9:45pm on Monday December 5th with no technician at all and not even a call from anyone to tell m

Questions

• Internet

Combined | Linked Accounts

I have an SBCglobal & ATT.net account. I combined them today using the sbcglobal account in error. First I'm not sure about the benefit - because now I do not seem to have ANY access to my ATT.net account which is the more current of the two. HOW do I undo this error?  Help is much appre

Questions

• Email

ATT reward giftcard never recieved in mail and activated and used

I have been trying to get help with 2 giftcards from ATT rewards center and customer service and no one will help me. I claimed my rewards online and it was sent in the mail but after checking my mail everyday I called ATT and they advised me that the 2 giftcards were activated and used at Walmart.

Questions

• Internet

Recovering hacked account

my bellsouth.net account was hacked over the weekend. This account was made almost 20 years ago I don't remember the recovery questions due to the age of the account. Is there anyway to recover the account as it is one of my primary accounts?

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(232)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting several e mails who say they are ATT/YAHOO telling me to click on the button and update my email info. is this a hack?

Has anyone gotten any e mails supposedly from att/yahoo saying to click on box to update my info by a certain date or mY account will be deleted. I have not done this, but wondering if this is legitimate or a hack. Please advise is anyone else has gotten this or knows anything about it. Thank you

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.