AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6020)
ATT NumberSync not working

I'm trying to get my Samsung Galaxy S10 phone and my Galaxy Watch 5 to successfully perform NumberSync without any luck. (Been trying for days now and have an open case with ATT Support, CM20221014_154858141).   The phone won't display a sync code and the watch gives me an error, "SD-S

Questions

Voicemail and automated call features are incomplete and skipping over choices, scratchy voice. server needs to be rebooted.

called a number which answered automatically and went to the queue featuring which numbers to select for a person or help, the voice is missing or blanking out and skips, need to reb00t the server.

Questions

Why is my device unlock taking so long

I have a Surface Duo that is locked for ATT. I purchased it new from Woot.com. This device is for my mother. I went through the device unlock page. I clicked on the link in the email confirmation. My current status is "in-progress" Request number is NUL310563909816 I submitted my request on 9/30/202

Questions

IPHONE 13 PRO MAX

Can you tell me about some of those features being a new user

Questions

Number sync galaxy tab A7 lite and S9 phone

Are these devices compatible with number sync? I'm getting an error upon setup completion. I received the tablet yesterday from ATT online.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to send text when connected to ATT wifi

Can send imessages, but not texts. We're on our home wifi and connected. It says "AT&T Wifi" at the top. But texts consistently fail to all phone numbers.

Questions

Spam phone calls

I have a new business and when I call ATT mobile phones, including my own it shows as possible spam. How do I get that corrected?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I change the rings on my phone from 2 to more before the voice mail kicks in.

My voice mail kicks in before I can answer it. Please help....Thank you.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 13 pro stopped allowing CALL FORWARDING

IPHONE 13 Pro was allowing Call Forwarding 2 days ago and now when trying to select the feature, the astrik just spins. I am on 16.0.3 and on my Iphone 11 that is on 16.0.2 the feature works fine. Apple says the phone is working fine, AT&T put in new SIM card, while I was at the corporate store

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call forwarding

When I call *#004# it shows this “Setting Interrogation Succeeded Voice Call Forwarding All Conditional Calls Forwards to +[EDITED per Community Guidelines]  Enabled”.  I don’t know that phone number nor is my call forwarding on in my settings 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(148)
Iphone 14 unlocking

Hello. So please i got an Att iphone 14. And i want it to be unlocked so that i can use another sim on it. So please is that possible and how much will it cost me. Thank you

Questions

• Wireless

How to transfer money from credit card to bank

I got a refund on a credit card. I want to transfer it to my bank account.  

Questions

• Wireless

What is the Proof of Income for a Mortgage Loan?

What is the Proof of Income for a Mortgage Loan?

Questions

• Digital Life

AT&T fiber ordering

Every single house in my neighborhood has the option for fiber and my house is directly in the middle. My neighbors right next to me(left and right) have it etc. on the website I only have the option for 50mb. Is this a bug on the website and it’s just not updated?

Questions

• Internet

Dispositivo perdido o robado

Que pasa si después que se reporta un celular como perdido o robado lo encuentro pero ya el dispositivo ha Sido reemplazado

Questions

• Wireless

Cancel Recent order

I'm trying to cancel my recent but it's telling me to sign into my account and I don't have an account

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(181)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need a AT&T service representative

I had an AT&T account representative for our business account, but then she simply disappeared from the company. I've been unable to get a new one assigned to our account. I've called AT&T support multiple times but they don't understand me.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call logs up to last 36 months on online account

How can I access call details for last 24 months from my acccount? There is no option in usage and history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Access to Fixed wireless internet modem

5268AC modem loses service and has to be rebooted to restore service. I would reboot the modem remotely in the modem GUI from the LAN but the modem shuts down all HTTP communication when service is red. Why is this? I can get a response pinging the modem but no HTTP. Is it possible to telnet in to r

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.