Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5804)
New cingular flip 4s flat out do not work. One is stuck on a screen that makes no sense.

How can you get help to fix those worthless phones they 'gave' us when they forced us to stop using 3G? One of them is stuck on a screen that is mostly dark and has the number 2 on the top. No button will do anything useful. I could get to see notices and delete them also call log and delete it, B

Questions

GPS voice directed

Truly a great flip phone. However, it is not understandable as to why you would create a great flip phone but keep the useless and dangerous GPS method of having to hold the phone in your hand, while driving, in order to move the directions along manually. Almost avoided accident when doing this.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Two numbers on one phone?

Can I get a second number on my cell phone so I have one for home and one for business?

Questions

Voicemail

How do we add voicemail back to phone. Did not setup in the first 60 days. 

Questions

Photo back failure

Ever since I traded in my iphone8 for an iphone12, my aT&T photo backup does not work on my phone and cannot backup up my photos

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4G Phone on 5G Unlimited Plan

I have a 4G phone. I am going to upgrade to a 5G one soon.  If I upgrade my wireless 4G plan to an Unlimited Starter 5G one to get an $800 trade-in on my old phone, can I  use my 4G one on it until I get my new 5G phone.  I know I definitely will not get any 5G benefits on the old 4G

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

"Voicemail is Locked. Please Contact System Manager"

I’m trying to set up my voicemail for my prepaid plan, but I did not set it up within the first 60 days. Now that my voicemail is locked, how do I proceed? Is there a number that I have to call, because there is no option to reset my password or set up my voicemail in My Wireless account preferences

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T ActiveArmor

I upgraded my iPhone last week and have replaced the Call Protect & Mobile Security apps with AT&T ActiveArmor. I cannot save any of the data I want monitored. What do you recommend?

Questions

Delivered/Read message feature

I have all my settings checked & I no longer am able to use the delivered/ read feature on my phone . I have the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G .. what happened? No, I don't have the settings as listed in a previous forum - [settings: text messages: slide delivery on..] that setting is not on my phone.

Questions

Closed

Cloud

How do I get into cloud

Questions

AT&T Active Armor App Issues

Hello, on my account I have the AT&T active armor advanced subscription, but when I go to the app, and click on the continue button, it says “Hang tight, we’re setting up your account, this shouldn’t take long.” After about two minutes it says “We’ve hit a snag, the subscriber account isn’t elig

Questions

Unlock my phone

I put in for one of my phones to be unlocked. It was paid off over a year ago and is a newer model. Do not owe anything on the bill. Why is this taking so long? I requested this on 5/31. If it’s the system then should have been done immediately. I have been with AT&T since 2001. With the 10s of

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.