For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6588)
Android 14

Will AT&T unlocked smart phones get Android 14 update?

Questions

Greeting

I wanna delete my greeting but don't know how to

Questions

Activearmor: Search Blocked Numbers

Is there a way to search the blocked numbers list for an inadvertently blocked number/ name?

Questions

Closed

Lost photos since iOS update

Since updating with iOS 12.4, I’ve had issues with my photos. First they all had exclamation marks and now that I seem to have solved that crises, when I try to edit any pics, the entire pic goes completely white. If I try to “revert to original”, in an attempt to retrieve my picture, it says that i

Questions

Blocking a phone number on all phones on account

I am the owner of the account and all of the phones. I would like to block a number on all of our phones. My daughter is in a domestic issue and it isn’t at the court level yet but I would like to be proactive and block the number from her, her dad and myself. We want no contact.

Questions

Secure Family app crashes when inviting a family member

Every time I try to invite a family member the app (iOS) is crashing. I saw another person post that this was happening 2 MONTHS AGO!!! How can this issue not have been addressed already. Note that there was no response to that person's post.

Questions

Active Armor locked my iphone

Can anyone explain the process of Active Armor's internet security feature? I kept getting notification that my wifi connection was not secure and to finish setting up the internet portion of active armor. It suggested a VPN configuration and a window appeared asking permission to allow active armor

Questions

SOS

my cell phone alway show SOS , I can't call out . Please help me to fix that

Questions

System Error with Voicemail

One of my business cell phones voicemail is not accessible due to an internal error within AT&T, and not matter what has been done in the past month and a half has fixed the issue. I have been told to buy a new phone, which I did and now I am being told I need to upgrade my plan so my voicemail

Questions

ATT Active Armor

I'm still having issues with Active Armor. It's been over 6 months and ATT still hasn't fixed my issue. I recently bought a new phone a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 and active armor won't work on it either. I was told the issue was because my phone number was ported from a different carrier. I get that b

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
New 3rd number ringing on two devices

We have two Iphone 13 pros each with its own phone number. We want to add a new third number and have that new number ring on both devices. Is this possible? Do we need to switch to a Esim?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.