Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5804)
Sim

My sim is locked my service is ended I’m on another’s plan but how do I unlock my sim

Questions

NumberSync not working on Samsung Watch4

late Thursday (9 June 2022) popup on Samsung Watch4 informs AT&T NumberSync had disconnected and would no longer go enabled with an error code: SD-SDK-200 on watch, but also PD-SDK-system_error in the Galaxy Wear app Speaking with AT&T customer support and there was no easy resolution - they

Questions

Lost or stolen airpods

Is there a warranty for lost or stolen airpods

Questions

Replacement for Windows phone went dark

I received an LG Expression Plus last August as a replacement for my Windows phone. This morning it was fully charged and appeared to be working fine. A few minutes later I went to use it and it wouldn't turn on. I also tried plugging it into a charger again but it is completely dead. Were these rep

Questions

Are HBO satellite channels on Directv included with AT&T Unlimited Elite plan

AT&T and DirecTV have been messing with me for about 8 months on this and had to refund 14 months worth of charging me for HBO. They still will not provide the satellite channels. I've spent a combined minimum of 11 hours on the phone with both companies.  It looks like they may have wi

Questions

sdk-n/a error

Having the same problem with my galaxy S4 watch classic and my fold 3. when try to use the att sync number process I'm getting the PD- SDK- N/A error code. 2 day trying many calls to at&t support with not luck. Hopeing for a fix soon.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does active armour app say I have 491 apps?

My active armor account says I have 491 apps that were scanned all are safe... but I kind of find that impossible, is there any way that it could be picking up uninstalled apps and showing me those I'm not sure?? I know there are system apps it must be scanning as well....but 491 is crazy!! if someb

Questions

wifi calling

Internet says go to settings > advanced settings > wifi calling This option does not exist. Is there something in the secret phone numbers like #86*# or whatever which will fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Checking Voice Messages

How can I check my voice messages that are left on my landline from my iPhone when I'm away from home?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t pair to a Bluetooth speaker

I have a samsung J7 with the Secure Family app applying parental controls. The phone is unable to pair with an Ultimate Ears Wonderboom BT speaker. Might it be due to the Secure Family app, or should I check something else?  Bluetooth is already turned on but the speaker does not appear in the Avail

Questions

My voicemail stopped recognizing my call from my phone to check my voicemail

I call my voicemail from my phone every other day. Today it suddenly asked for my password first time in 8 years. It did not accept my password. I have never had to enter it after my initial setup 8 years ago. So I followed the instructions to "Hold down the 1 key and I got a text with a new 4 digit

Questions

Call forwarding

What is the procedure to forward your calls to another USA number.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.