Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5899)
S

Closed

tracking

Is there anyway to put a tracking device on one of my phones without phone in hand?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 esim

Does AT&T have any plans to bring esim capability to the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4? If so, when?  I bought the unlocked version for this capability and it didn't have it now. 

Questions

I need help getting my hotspot working on my new wirelss home phone

the system lights up but I can't get the hotspot to work on my updated wireless home phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

High voice latency on IDP

My family has been using International Day Pass while in New Zealand, and all of us are experiencing very high voice latency (about 1-1.5 seconds), which makes conversations almost impossible. We’ve used IDP many times in the past, and this is the first time we’ve seen this.  Anyone else exper

Questions

text messages

I can receive texts messages from full numbers, but all my store (sale announcements texts) as well as verifications for sign ins, etc. are not coming thru -- does anyone have a answer. Thank you.

Questions

Activearmor

I cannot setup my identity monitoring. the Activearmor app won’t let me add my email, phone number, driver license number etc. I press the link and nothing happens. Where can I enter this information if the app is not working. iPhone 12 Pro Max - updated iOS to 15.6.1

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where can I get an esim

I have a s21 ultra paid off and unlocked and have tried many times to find out where to get an att esim

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My Wi-Fi gateway was stolen

My Wi-Fi gateway was stolen. Can I get a new one from at&t? I tried the local store, but they told me they don't have this kind of products.

Questions

WiFi calling problems

Home area has virtually NO Cellular signal - used MicroCell until all phones upgraded to iPhone with WiFi calling. MicroCell disconnected.  ATT internet not avail here.  ISP is XFINITY (Comcast) gigabit tier. All users experience WiFi calling issues including:  no ATT WiFi connection when device WiF

Questions

Complaint!!

I just wanted to switch over from another carrier. I thought AT&T would be a good choice. Horrible experience! Horrible customer service!  Horrible appointment schedule! These people never know what is going on and it's only been one week!! I encourage everyone to keep looking elsewhere be

Questions

Unlocking phone sim for deployment

I have spent the last 2 days on the phone for 6+ hours trying to speed up my unlock. I’ve done EVERYTHING. Requested the unlock, sent the military orders. Waited for 48 hours. Called the military support line that AT&T offers. Nothing. Absolutely no help. Half of the people I speak to either doe

Questions

Visual Voicemail Samsung galaxy s10e (AT&T branded SM-G970U)

How do I get visual voicemail on my Samsung galaxy s10e (AT7&T branded SM-G970U). The Google Play App shows its not compatible with any of my devices  This page https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1009152/?source=ESSZ0SSPR00T1EsEM&wtExtndSource=20210928205608_AT%26T+Com

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.