Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5734)
WiFi Calling E911 Address Invalid

I'm trying to setup my WiFi calling on my iPhone 6s, however when I try to verify my address I get an error saying: "Need valid address""To enable Wi-Fi Calling, we have to have a valid address.  We can't find this address in the emergency 911 database and won't be able to enable Wi-Fi Calling." I h

Questions

Texting app for android phone.. which is best?

I need to download an app for texting on my Android cellphone. Which is best?

Questions

I can’t find the NFC in the iPhone 13 , can anyone assist. It’s suppose to be in the control center but it’s not there

I can’t find the NFC in the iPhone 13 , can anyone assist. It’s suppose to be in the control center but it’s not there

Questions

Autoblock on family number

The Call Protect is autoblocking a number I have in my contacts that’s not blocked there and not showing blocked in the app. How do I get the app to not autoblock this number?

Questions

ATT Next Up

How do I cancel the ATT Next Up $5/month charge? It doesn't show on "manage devices" but I am being charged for it (and I never selected it.)

Questions

block numbers by prefix or wildcard?

For the last several years, most of the fraud calls I receive have spoofed the same area code + prefix as my own number. In other words, only the last 4 digits of their phone number will be different from mine.  And it's different every time, so I can't simply block each one. I would love i

Questions

Esim cards

Does at&t support esim cards on Samsung S21?

Questions

Voicemail error message “person you’re trying to reach is not accepting calls atThis time” or just keeps ringing

I have tried l the trouble shooting tips I could find onlinebut nothing has worked. Need help pls

Questions

free included activearmor advanced

I just upgraded my plan to Unlimited Elite which states Advanced ActiveArmor is included as part of the plan. When I downloaded the app onto the correct iphone, the app is forcing me to still pay $3.99 to enable advanced and unless I do so, it stays on Basic.  How do I enable Advanced without

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Safe mode?

I'm if the app can still track what the child phone is doing and where it goes while in safe mode.

Questions

Voicemail stopped working

Voicemail worked for years then stopped working. Had it reset yesterday and it worked, this morning it stopped working again.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4G S8 to be disconnected with 3G shutdown - here is what you can do

If you own a Samsung S8 starting with model number G955U or G950U, and you have received a text/letter from AT&T saying they will disconnect you in February for using a 3G phone, take note. FIRST: Your phone is 4G and should is supported. Samsung has confirmed this for me and showed me an AT&

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.