Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6107)
How do I uninstall AT&T Active Armor

AT&T Active Armor has taken over my cell phone! I'm not getting calls I want among other frustrating things. I can't find anyway to get rid of this app. It has not been beneficial. 

Questions

Using phone overseas

While travelling, if I have a phone that is on installment plan, can I add another eSIM? The phone is not paid off. I am not removing ATT eSim.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T secure family

Hi. When will be ale to prevent our kids from disabling the Secure Family Companion App on iphones @ws154k

Questions

Why are people who are in my address book and even my favorites list on my iPhone still are being blocked by this active armor app?

This app keeps blocking people who are valid numbers and are also listed in my address book and some are even in my favorites list! How do I get it to stop blocking valid numbers? I am going to have to turn it off for now because no one can reach me and there’s no way to add a number to the approval

Questions

Remove ActiveArmor from IOS

ActiveArmor is currently blocking important calls. I would like to completely remove from my iPhone but can't find a way to do it anywhere.  I understand that just deleting the app doesn't work.  Please help.

Questions

Does a hotspot work in an area that you can't get reception

I will be working in an area that you cannot get reception for phone calls or texting. I think it may be because they have a tin roof. Will setting up a hot spot make any difference? I really need to be able to watch an instructional video on youtube.

Questions

I need to remove at&t call protect from my unlocked phone

I need to know how to remove at&t call protect from my unlocked phone .

Questions

Google Pixel 7 pro wifi calling

I recently purchased a Google Pixel 7 Pro but wifi calling is not working on this device. How do I solve this problem? It's important that this feature works because our cell reception here is atrocious and so the only way for me to make calls while at home is via wifi calling.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lifeline or EBB program

Do you all offer a free phone,with lifeline,EBB program

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

block international calls

block international calls

Questions

Be the first to reply

(128)
2 landlines with no dial tone, one is fixed and one is not!

No service on both landlines (old copper lines) since Jan 6. Created tickets for both. Today one of the lines is fixed from outside of home without the tech even reaching our interface box. He just called on the said landline to make sure it was ok. The other landline with the same problem, no dial

Questions

• Home Phone

Windows 11 HP Desktop only connects to google, Amazon and Youtube

My HP windows 11 desktop has recently started only connecting to Amazon, google, youtube and some Microsoft websites.  This problem does not occur when connected to my Verizon mobile hotspot and no other devices on my network have this issue.  Restarting the router works for a short perio

Questions

• Internet

Access to a SBCGlobal Email Account

A year and a half ago my brother had a disabling stroke. He does not remember passwords to most of his accounts including his SBCGlobal email account.  I was appointed his legal guardian on 5/2/22.  I bought him a new iPad so he can use the many apps available to individuals suffering fro

Questions

• Email

Email address

When I send a email the person receiving my email shows it was sent by Yahoo. How do I change it so it shows it was sent by my email address, not just yahoo?

Questions

• Email

AT&T Dispute submitted / No response

Would appreciate any HELP from anyone including AT&T support. I upgraded (1 of 4) lines under my Family Plan to iPhone 13 Pro.  AT&T did not send Fed/X box for the return of the 256 Gb iPhone 10 I upgraded for several months - despite two reminder calls I made; got the box;  send

Questions

• Wireless

Hotspot

I am over my minutes on the data for the hotspot. I would like to add more data for I still have 2 days before my billing cycle.  I need my internet so I thought I could just add 10 g to my plane to make sure I get through the weekend.  I can not find were I can do that at.

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(171)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• Email