Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

iPhone 6 Visual Voicemail Setup Problem for AT&T GoPhone

Setting up visual voicemail on AT&T gophone Seems to not be possible. I have a family member visiting from Ireland, we live in Dallas TX, and I had my

Questions

Mobile Share Value 2GB when travelling to Canada

Hello, Soon, I'll be travelling to Canada for a week. I have a dual-sim (Microsoft Lumia 950XL) phone. While in Canada, I would like to continue to te

Questions

Can't send/receive SMS Text Messages on new iphone 6S

I am not able to send or receive SMS text messages on my new iphone 6s. Same number as beforeUpgraded from iphone 5 to iphone 6imessage onSMS onI have

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Disable the ability to connect to Wi-Fi when not at home

I have two teenagers on my family plan. We have turned off data on both phones so they would not be able to access the internet when at school. Howeve

Questions

Why limit text to only 10 recipients??

In my family, we have 11 people.Every time someone responds it is in a different string because of this stupid policy.Please correct this and up the r

Questions

Finding what is using data

A new line on my account is blowing through daya astronomically fast. We don't know why?I've given her all the tips.Is there a number to call for step

Questions

Doogee f3 pro only geting edge network

So I've been screwing around with this phone for a while now and I'm not able to figure it out I'm pretty sure it's a setting I can't find but I don't

Questions

Scam text

I got a text that comes through like the automated messages via text you'd get say from the school system saying school is delayed. Number shows as xx

Questions

Not receiving group texts

Seems to have started today that I am not receiving group texts. I can send group texts but do not receive replies. I have iPhone 6plus with latest iO

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recieved a free text about 5 extra GB, does it cost extra?

I just recieved this "Free text" from AT & T:AT&T Free Msg: To thank you we added 5GB more data to your Mobile Share Value plan - you don't have to do

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.