Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DNS Propagation

Hello, I have created a new domain about two days ago. DNS has propagated to everyone but AT&T. My iPhone will not resolve it connected to AT&T 3G, bu

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text messages don't go through

Why can't I send a text message without a wi-fi connection? Just the past week or so, sending a text even with 4 or 5 service bars always ends with a

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Mobile Content Share will be discontinued on 8/31; that I will no longer be able to access...

I received a note saying AT&T Mobile Content Share will be discontinued on August 31, 2012, and that I will no longer be able to access your photos an

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is cellular data plan required for ALL smartphones?

Hi community, I might be getting a new smartphone this December. But what I heard from a lot of people said that you need cellular data to get a smart

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Emergency Alert System

I just have to say that Verizon wiped the floor with you guys last Friday. We had a tornado (VERY rare here) and Verizon Wireless customers had push n

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will I use data when on wifi?

I need help, I am confused.  Att says that you use the smartphone at a wifi location you wont be charged data usage, here are my questions   1. can it

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data for smartphone on the prepaid plan NOT WORKING

I have purchased the 1GB data feature for smartphone on the unlimited prepaid plan and it doesn't seem to work!When I try I get:Could not activate cel

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile Share Questions

Here's my list of "inFAQs"! 1.  I understand that you can have groups on one account under the Mobile Share plan.  Does this mean that I can have five

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago