Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Computer users

Computer users

Are you watching HBO Max on your computer? Find help here!

M

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlimited Elite and HBO MAX access for each user

I have 4 phone lines on my Unlimited Elite account.  Can each user for each phone account have their own user ID to log in to HBO Max?  I would rather not provide my main account login to watch HBO Max as they would also have access to my account on AT&T.

Questions

My plan includes HBO Max but when subscribing, I am still asked to choose $9.99 or $14.99

I am on AT&T Unlimited Elite (SM) which includes HBO Max. However when trying to activate it, I am still being prompted to select a package of $9.99 or $14.99 and if I continue, I am being asked for my credit card. Doesn't AT&T already cover the payment and so my credit card should not be ne

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does HBO/Max use my hotspot allowance?

My plan includes HBO/Max. I need to know if it uses my allowed hotspot data which is 30 gigs per month when I watch it on my desktop computer.

Questions

Cast HBO Max video from Samsung tablet to Samsung TV

Is it possible to video cast HBO Max or is there Max app for windows 10?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will HBO Max be available via ROKU?

When will HBO Max be available via ROKU? I would rather not have to buy another device for one channel.

Questions

HBO Max

I am an HBO Subscriber. How can I see HBO Max content? I can only see it if I download the HBO Max app to my phone and it ain't fun watching movies on my tiny phone screen.

Questions

Can’t turn closed captions off

I normally want them on but the timing is so far off, that I want them off.. I tried using the CC button on bottom right but they won’t turn off. Very hard to ignore as I’m used to reading them!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free trial of HBO Max

I received a text message today from ATT stating that I could get a free trial of HBO Max if I signed into att.com/myatt. When I signed in and searched the ATT Thanks section, I couldn't find the offer with the promo code. If you could send me the promo code, I would gladly appreciate it.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.