Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Billing

Billing

Learn all about your HBO Max bill.

S
Lost HBO live channels

I switched my att wireless plan from Unlimited Plus to Unlimited Elite, due to that process I lost my monthly $15 loyalty discount on my DIRECTV stream account AND lost all my live HBO channels. I still have access to HBO Max. I researched and thought I read the fine print that lead me to believe

Questions

HBO MAX Doesn't Provide Receipts!

Why cannot I request a receipt for payments I make for HBO Max? I have attempted calls and chats with customer service agents but none cannot provide. Why is that? I should not need to go through (Edited per community guidelines) just for a receipt of a streaming service.

Questions

AT&T

They are deceitful in practice, causing customers undue grief and pain. In my case I signed a contract that guaranteed that I would receive HBO for life for FREE but after a year was charged, and at least 6 calls later they just up and turned off the HBO, BREACH of contract.  Do yourselves a

Questions

Hbomax subscription

I still have my AT&T plan that lets me use hbomax but hbomax is saying my subscription is expired and I can’t watch anything yet i still pay my bill regularly that includes HBOmax ?

Questions

Take off channels

I want to take off HBO MAX AND SHOW TIME

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I unsubscribe from HBOmax?

I want to unsubscribe from HBOmax?

Questions

Being charged for "free" HBO for life

I was told I would be getting HBO free for life, but now being charged $39.99. I keep having to call and get this charge removed, which takes hours. Why?

Questions

Unknown charge for HBO Max.

I got a charge on credit statement from "HELP.HBOMAX.COM" for $16.41. I do not know what this is or what it is for! I phoned ATT Customer Service. The Rep did not see any transaction or contact on my file for the given transaction date.

Questions

I received email that we it was free with our pkg. got it, now I realized they’ve been charging us for months.

After receiving an email from AT&T that we got the free HBO Max with our package I downloaded it. Never even used it until a month ago.  Just realized today that we’ve been being charged every month for it.   I have called five times and as soon as I get through to a person My gets d

Questions

Can I get Cable TV??

Dear Sir or Madam: I wanted to purchase the Ultimate Package with HBO Max Cable Subscription for $129.99/month. I had trouble on your website, and an error report came up. What can I do to get cable soon here?

Questions

HBO Max Not Working (Account Not Valid)

So about a month ago I was having trouble logging into my HBO Max account. It was free with my AT&T Wireless account, but I thought that maybe it had been only a trial offer, and that perhaps it had expired.  I wasn't pleased, but my wife and I really enjoy many of the shows and movies on

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.