Billing & Payments

Billing & Payments

Understand & pay your Digital Life bill.

(541)
I am out of my alarm contract and want to cancel but can't get correct people on phone!

I've been trying top cancel for months as I don't even use the system. Why is it back in 2015 I was SOLD this system by an aggressive sales force while in the store getting a new phone but now, after honoring my contract, there is no one to be found to CANCEL my service???  This is crazy!

Questions

Question about my bill

Dear Dam/Sir,This is Thien ****, I have a service account with AT&T Digital Life. My monthly fees is $49.98. However, for this month I have received a bill with $172.98, I was so surprised about the difference, then I called Customer service number 8552882727, and I was answered that the reason why

Questions

Prepaid

Hello! I have a question: I buy in October an 65 $ prepaid plan card, I charged it every month by calling to a number or online, not automatically from my account, last time when I charged it was in December and expired after 30 days in January 1. Right now i’m In Europe and I want to know if I can

Questions

WARRANTY NOT HONORED

had a fire in my garage about 9 months ago. Called to cancel service since I was going to be out of my home for at least 6 months. Called home life and was asked not to cancel service and would be credited every month till I moved back in. Was told that my equipment was covered under lifetime warran

Questions

Unsatisfied

I have been a DigitalLife customer for many years and have been satisfied with the service but there customer service and billing are  horrendous.  I have been  solicited by other companies with a much lower  monthly rate such as ring and  simply safe which are $10 a month. Being happy with the serv

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

application requirement for cell phones

why were my social security numbers,and my driver's licence asked?

Questions

Cancellation

I had a digital life account that was sent to collections and according to my cancellation bill the total was due does not equal the total I was told I needed to pay. This was due to the fact that I had an early termination fee added to my bill. I have spoken with several customer services reps that

Questions

How on earth is this ok?

I am extremely frustrated with AT&T Digital Life!!! When you call the customer service number you can barely understand what they are saying and they are NOT helpful. My system has not been working for almost a month. I called back on December 4th they attempted trouble shooting- it did not work! Th

Questions

renew

Purchased home in April 2018 but wasn't sure about transferability of service.Would like to see about renewing service under a different owner name for same address as previous service.

Questions

Being charged 299 for no reason

12/6/2018 Spoke with  , a collections supervisor (his ID # [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]) after looking at everything regarding the Genie swap is

Questions

Billing Issues and Lack of Customer Service and Assistance from Caribbean Call Center

CSR in phone center are useless. I have made multiple attempts to solve this problem, but continue to be extorted for goods and services i have never recieved. No one makes notes if the call. Continually keep connecting me to wrong poeple. In the 12 years i have been an att customer i have never bee

Questions

Order Issues.....CONSTANTLY

I have made two orders through AT&T total, one last year in November, and one this November. I am growing increasingly irate at the customer service. The first order last year and this current order have several similarities and I need someone to help.  First of all, the chat reps have absolutely no

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.