Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Billing & Payments

Billing & Payments

Understand & pay your Digital Life bill.

(541)
Digital Life Escalation - Office of the President

I need urgent help resolving a billing matter.

Questions

Billing issues

I have a new program installed in Dec. I have already spent over 50 hours including a letter to the complaint dep. the bill is incorrect every time it comes to me. I have a recent transcript of my last conversation and the billing amount it is supposed to be. How can I get this rectified without spe

Questions

Digital Life Violates a Bankruptcy Automatic Stay

Everyone please be weary of the Digital Life service if you ever have to file for bankruptcy.  The company was made aware of the active bankruptcy by the courts and by the documents that were sent in by me to them at their fax number.  They for weeks denied they had to honor the automatic stay until

Questions

At&T Digital life App is terrible along with website

the digital life app is old and never updated.  the billing & account options are limited and it doesn't allow you to do much.  I pay my bill monthly and it's hit or miss whether the transaction is actually made.  It never gives you an actual confirmation #.   Customer service is not very effective

Questions

i was told i was getting a $15.00 credit each month because my camera inside does not work

inside camera does not work. Apparently cannot be repaired. Was told I would be getting a $15.00 a month credit.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Poor and irresponsible servie

I have been having issues with service and billing for over 6 months  - I would like to give them a chance to make it right, but keep getting tossed around from department to department with promises to research and call me back, then never a call back.   Any body know of a way to reach someone that

Questions

Trying to move service and cancel an order

Trying to move service to a new home. Currently have DL in present home. Called the move dept number ending in 3599. No one answered the call-on hold for over 30 minutes. Now the offices are closed. So disappointed with AT&T with another issue still not resolved, and now trying to move service. Sinc

Questions

Bankruptcy Issue

I was wandering if anyone had any dealings with bankruptcy and ATT Digital Life side of ATT. I have an active bankruptcy going on and the past due balance on the Digital Life service was included in the Bankruptcy case but they disconnected services anyway and when I try to inform them they can not

Questions

AT&T sending me someone else's bills

Why do you keep sending me someone else's bills?  This is not good practice generally, it's not good reputationally & it's definitely not a good idea given the stiffer penalties that can be given under GDPR for misusing and sharing data. I have been asking you to sort this out for a couple of years

Questions

Payment

I am trying to pay online on my computer and every single month it's a hassle. Now the billing page won't come up. I've tried everything to closing out and restarting my computer. I've called them and ya their willing to take my payment over the phone, but I don't want to do that. What is the purpos

Questions

Digital life corporate complaint

Add me to the list of extremely unhappy customers.  I have been trying to resolve a billing issue for the last week.  I have been on the phone four different times for a total of over nine, yes NINE hours.  I have been put on hold, transferred from supervisor to supervisor then back to the start of

Questions

MOVE

I’m still trying to figure out why I’m being told that I have to BUY brand new equipment or pay early term fee in order to transfer my service/system to a new address??? 🤔 i do do not owe a bill & I actually have almost $100 credit on my account....I’m not understanding. You can NEVER get through t

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.