Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Billing & Payments

Billing & Payments

Understand & pay your Digital Life bill.

(541)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

paying a collection bill

I want to pay, or settle on a bill that was sent to collections, and then sent back to at&t. I was told to call at&t recovery, but I cannot find a number.

Questions

ATT Digital Life

I am trying to submit proof to ATT Digital life from my landlord so that they can correct my accounts billing charge. If i could get an email or a fax please

Questions

DIRECTV NOW New TV Experience

Quiero cancelar mi cuenta de directv now

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Over charged for ATT services

So, I just so happen to looking at my account and noticed that my promo was about to expire.  Naturally, I decided to chat with a rep.  While chatting with the rep he says that, I see your paying $68.99 per month.  Immediately, I know something is wrong because my bill is $90 ish per month.  So the

Questions

I’m a loyal yet unhappy customer

We have been customers for almost 20 years.  We have 4 phones, direct tv, and soon internet.   We really want digital life but can’t stomach paying $850 Up-Front.   I was in the store and more than willing to pay it over twelve months like the guy said.   After an hour with him saying we can, he dis

Questions

Word attachment myATT bill fraud BEWARE

I received a VERY convincing email from ATT about my new service and bill... attached was a WORD .docx my malwarebytes went crazy... and caught the fraud "application behavior protection" and "exploit payload process blocked" I sent a notice to ATT Fraud division with a copy of the email header... I

Questions

Transferring of DL service

I am currently a DL customer and have been for a little over 2 years.  Due to unforseen circumstances, after just transferring the service to a new address, I am once again moving.  The last transfer of service I had was smooth.  No charges, and received new equipment.  Now I'm being told when I cal

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stop my plan until July 12th

I am in my way to Brazil today and I was wondering if it’s possible to stop my plan until I will be back, please let me know if I can do that thank you, Luzemberg

Questions

Rip off

AT&T activating an account in the old address that I had terminated service and are trying to bill me. I don’t even live in the home  and have not owned the home for more than two months!

Questions

how do i cancel my digital life subscription

I no longer want the security service and want to cancel it before I get charged again.

Questions

charged early termination fee for a non working system that they would not fix

I purchased a system online and did not know that the system could not be used without purchasing from att. So I got a system installed from att and used the other sytem as add ons. the technician came to install and the builder had already ran window sensors so he said he would just connect to them

Questions

Complaint

I want to file a complaint how do I do that

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.