Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Billing & Payments

Billing & Payments

Understand & pay your Digital Life bill.

(541)
AT&T, THIS HAS TO STOP!

i have been trying to contact any customer service supervisor based in USA without any luck. I have been on the phone with Malaysia and Jamaica customer support for over 5.5 HOURS! I was on HOLD for 68 MINUTES yesterday just to have a rep answer the phone. After asking for a supervisor i was placed

Questions

Returning money on my bill that has a credit

How Long does it take to get money back on a bill that has a credit to it.  I asked for some to be returned to me and it's been over a week.  I did talk to a Briana at the billing department and she was supposed to send me a text to my phone I never received it  and that was over a week ago.    also

Questions

Digital Life, and AT&T Cannot Deliver. Why not lower Early Termination Fee?

So there I was.  Looking at my cameras again, and I am seeing an image on the thumbnail that has not been there in real life for 5 months!!!It was a picture of my mother-in-law's truck parked in my driveway.  I click on the camera thumbnail, it tells me video stream error.  I have had a technician o

Questions

Customer Service

Has anyone had a chat with customer service on the myATT site and not get a response?   My current situation:Karabelle has left the chatYou are being transferred, please hold...Agent Karen-Supervisor enters chatMe: Hello?Me: It is 2:01 and I am waiting for Karen to respondMe: 2:01 PM ESTMe: Karabell

Questions

Charges Supposedly Removed

Why is it that I have had to call multiple times asking for a cancellation fee to be removed when it should have been taken care of in May? Now I am unable to purchase a new phone or add a line to my account due to someone else’s incompetence. I’m changing phone service after 18 years because this i

Questions

Equipment cost

I called to speak with someone about adding more cameras to my home and was told the code is $199.00 per camera... it’s ridiculous these cameras so much when I can buy great brand wireless cameras for half the price! I’ve a customer for 5 years and I’ve been telling other people about the DIGITAL LI

Questions

Why Does Digital Life Services LIE to me about transferring my service?

I had Digital Life Security System. I sold my home. I put the system on suspension until I had my new address. I removed the equipment with the exception of the door lock. I called to have the service installed at my new residence. ONLY to be told. I had to pay 600 for new equipment, pay a reactivat

Questions

After cancelling DL, how do you view your Bill?

I cancelled in may and received an email about the amount to be paid, but would like a paper or PDF statement showing the breakdown. I can’t log into the app or website because the service was deactivated the same day I called. Anyone know any work arounds? Thanks in advance

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer of Billing Responsibility (Digital Life)

If my Spouse decides to transfer her billing responsibility to me, in the same household and no equipment is upgraded does it restart the 2 year agreement?

Questions

False information

I cancelled my digital life and was assured I wouldn’t receive a early termination fee well guess what I got a bill for a past due balance and early terminitaion beyond upset I need the number for corporate ASAP!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&t digital life will not move your equipment

We've had our alarm system less than a year and when we started the service we knew we would be moving and asked the sales rep would they move the service and was told yes they just call back and they will . Fast forward today we were told we have to have our credit rerun and pay $500 for a brand ne

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I downgrade my subscription and still use my equipment?

I have reached my two year service agreement with the premium home security plan, I want to change to the smart security plan (the basic plan). Can I still use my camera, keypad, thermostat, etc from the DL App if I downgrade my plan?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.