Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Billing & Payments

Billing & Payments

Understand & pay your Digital Life bill.

(541)
Need to cancel digital life

We need to cancel our digital life service and details on what to do with all the equipment?

Questions

Corporate Office

Has anyone been able to get the corporate office phone number or email for complaints? I have been on hold for an hour and a half to resolve a billing issue which is blocking me from adding a mobile line. Citing that there is unpaid balance, a cancellation fee that I was told was waived by a ATT cus

Questions

Separating my phone from a at&t account.

Okay so I’d like to know if I could separate my phone from a particular account and make my own account and pay it separately, currently my phone is connected to my mom’s account and I’d like to know if I could separate it and make my own account, and if that’s possible. What do i need?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Billing

Anybody know how Digital Life billing works? When you pay your monthly bill, is it fot the previous month or the month coming up?

Questions

Late fees

This is ridiculous. For the past 3 mo the I've literally gone in and signed up for auto pay for digital life. You app confirmed I'm good then I get a call and subsequent late fee. This is officially predatory and I will be filling complaints with fcc and ftc. You guys are killing me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

RETIREE DISCOUNT FOR DIGITAL LIFE

Please provide me a phone number or website for the AT&T Retiree discount for Digital Life.  Thanks!!

Questions

Paying ATT for Nothing

I recently received a bill from ATT for $237. I was shocked.   I used Digital Life for approximately two years.  After a couple hiccups in the first few months, I received great customer service.  I loved the Digital Life product.  The camera, the alarm, and the temperature box

Questions

CHANGE IN CONTRACT AFTER I SIGNED WILL COST AN EXTRA $450 to MOVE TO A NEW HOME. IRATE!!!

We are moving and AT&T wants to charge a fee of $549.99 to move my service! This is infuriating. If I choose to cancel, that's $453. When I originally signed the contract, the fee for transferring service was $99. A change was made and pushed to everyone, regardless of the contract signed. This is a

Questions

Digital Life fee increase

When I purchased my digital life system, I was told that if we move there will be no charge to move the system to my new address. The contract that I signed stated as such.  Now that I am ready to move (1.5 years after purchasing the system), AT&T is now telling me that the policy has changed and I

Questions

Withholding my refund for products incorrectly sent to me for Digital Life

This is the short version. On June 20th I placed my new order online for my Digital Life Security system. I had my new service started and all my products installed on June 28th. In error, AT&T shipped a duplicate of my original order on July 16th and I received it on July 18th. On July 19th, I cont

Questions

File A Complaint

Hello,  I was a Digital Life customer for 3 years and was never happy with my service. I have escalated complaints and issues since the beginning. I finally cancelled my service on 8/8 and now getting the run around about making a payment and threats to turn my account over to a collection agency. 

Questions

Contact information

What is the contact information for the ATT DIGITAL LIFE Corporate office..? Cancelled my service ETF fee was to be waived, sent what was required and still charged the ETF fee, supervisor couldn’t remove the charge saying I didn’t send the paperwork in 7 days..?? What..? I sent all paperwork 9 days

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.