Billing & Payments

Billing & Payments

Understand & pay your Digital Life bill.

(541)
Still Waiting...... On a return call

As a follow up to my 11.29.2018 post; I have yet to receive a return call.  I spent a total of 70 minutes on the phone that night, and AT&T can’t make true, once again, by returning  the call as promised.  I worked for AT&T when I was in high school, this is NOT the customer service they accepted fr

Questions

Help International Data Overage Charges over $1000

DirecTV now double charged me 3 months in a row now. I cannot speak to anyone about getting it rectified because they tell me that I have to handle everything on line and they cannot deal with it and also there is no way to get my money back or talk to a person online.  HELP!!!!!!! The holidays are

Questions

Security system doesn't make me feel secure!

I've had 2 incidents of teenagers in my driveway pulling car door handles in the middle of the night. I could barely make out very much about the intruders because the Night vision on the camera ia terrible, even after Ive added white white lights to the driveway in the direction of the camera. Also

Questions

Email address

Hi, what is the email address to send documentation related to avoiding termination fees after a move?  The address I have keeps getting returnes as undeliverable. Thanks

Questions

YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO CHARGE ME

Stephanie *** *** I SHOULD HAVE A CREDIT DOR $120 ON MY ACCOUNT WHICH I SPENT OVER AN HOUR ON THE PHONE AND IN CHAT verifying and instead you CHARGED me $120, this is fraud. I am filing a complaint with the FCC and BBB if this is not taken care or IMMEDIATELY    [Edited for privacy-This is a public

Questions

ATT DIGITAL LIFE NEVER WORKED AND NOW THEY WANT ME TO PAY FOR EARLY TERMINATION

I signed up for ATT Digital Life because it was suggested to me by the ATT sales associate.    From day one the service was horrible.   The install was horrible the installer drilled holes in my wall and put the keypad in the middle of the hallway instead of by the back door.    He said that was the

Questions

Card load problems

I have recently tried to load minutes to my clients AT&T virtual prepaid minutes phone card online at virtualprepaidminutes.com as I have been doing for the past year but my credit card appears to be being charged but the minutes won't add to the card.  I have tried three times and have three pendin

Questions

Need to cancel digital life, customer since 2014, will thermostat still work if cancel

I need to cancel, Will thermostat still work and where do I go to cancel?

Questions

Purchased home with Existing Digital Life

I recently purchased a home with existing digital life equipment installed throughout the house. How do I get an account created in my name with the existing equipment?

Questions

How come AT&T won’t activate the existing equipment in my house?

I bought a house that had active digital life security. Holes drilled in walls, keypad stations and everything. AT&T won’t activate it even though I’m willing to pay their monitoring price! I don’t want more holes drilled in my wall and they won’t remove their existing system. WHY WONT AT&T activate

Questions

Disconnected

Had video service stopped. Should have been $9.99 a month cheaper! Instead my bill never changed. After four different calls within two weeks trying to get this problem resolved, I disconnected the service. The mis-information on this site & tech support is the worst I have ever dealt with.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancellation

Has anyone been told upon sign up when they cancel they will still have access to their cameras through the app?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.