Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Billing & Payments

Billing & Payments

Understand & pay your Digital Life bill.

Cancelling AT&T Digital Life Service

I called AT&T Digital Life to cancel their service and they said they would at the last day of October 31st, 2021. I asked for a written confirmation of my cancellation request and they wouldn't provide me any!  Email, Snail Mail, Text, nothing! I called again the next day just to make

Questions

Closed

Digital life tax problem

I have been a Digital Life customer for years. Suddenly with my April bill, I am being charged tax, where I never have been before. I have spoke to FOUR people at Digital Life and two via chat and nobody can tell me what changed, or will let me talk to anyone in the accounting department. They keep

Questions

Closed

Electric Bill Increase?

Hi everyone, just troubleshooting a 3x spike in our electric bill...bit of a shock (pardon the pun).  We just have the standard Dig Life package, no cameras or docklocks....but our electric bill had a huge jump.  Has anyone else had this happen?  Just wondering if it is the security system or someth

Questions

Accepted Solution

Question I asked about glass break sensor

I asked a question on this forum....and evidently entered it twice. Then, I see my question has been CLOSED because it was a duplicate.  I never saw the answer to my question.  Where can I find the answer...????  Thanks!

Questions

Digital Life Glass Break Sensor

I just replaced the batteries in my glass break sensor and I'm still getting the message that the batteries need replaced and a message that the glass break sensor is off-line. How do I get both messages to clear?

Questions

Closed

Digital Life Glass Break Sensor

I replaced the batteries in my glass break sensor and am still getting a message to change them...AND a message that the glass break sensor is off-line. How do I get it online?  Thanks!

Questions

Snapchat calls

When I use the Snapchat app on my phone and someone calls me from through it or I call them, Does their phone number show anywhere on my bill? Does that phone number show on the bill even though the calls were made or received through Snapchat and not my actual phone?

Questions

Transferring Service

I have been a Digital Life customer for five or more years now, but we just moved out of the home in which we had all of the equipment installed. I cancelled our Digital Life service with the understanding, from the AT&T representative who cancelled our service, that I would be able to transfer

Questions

Worst customer service experience ever

Before my rant on horrible customer service, I'd like everyone know that the AT&T digital life product is far superior to the 15 year old ADT system we replaced. We are very satisfied with the equipment and the app (although the optional tablet control is a complete waste of money). The problem is w

Questions

How do I delete an old payment method?

I see options in the drop down to add but nothing to delete. I added a new account but need to delete the old account to not accidentally pay from it. But I do not see any options.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why did AT&T place a Hard Inquiry on my Equifax account?

I checked my credit report and I noticed that AT&T placed a Hard Inquiry on my Equifax account back on  June 20, 2017. I have never had or attempted to get AT&T service, how can I have that removed. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where can I pay my bill online?

I'm signed in to my account, where do I go to make payment online? Thanks.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.