Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Billing & Payments

Billing & Payments

Understand & pay your Digital Life bill.

Recently purchased house with ATT Digital Life including security camera's, sensors. How do I use?

Can it be used within the house immediately?Where can I get instructions?How do I activate?

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATTDigitalLifeCS Promised A Follow-up On 10/1....

I posted a message here on 10/1 because we just moved into our home and I need to activate a security system. An AT&T representative using the n

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

BeatMichigan 

2 months ago

Questions

Anyone else get the "run around" to cancel?

First of all, we loved the service when we had it. However we had to move, and that's when we had to deal with the awful customer service department.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

2 months ago

Questions

HORRIBLE PRODUCT

I had my product installed 3 months ago and the tech said there was a proble with the connection and said someone would be out in a few days to fix it

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

5 years ago

Questions

Digital life

deceptive practices while trying to cancel my fulfilled contract by service rep and Now told I’m renewed contract I Never agreed to because I accepted

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Gabe362000 

4 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help! I need to cancel my Digital Life Service!

I am extremely upset and disappointed with Digital Life! I have called every day for several days for assistance and have been on hold for over an hou

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

4 months ago

Questions

Adding additional sensors

I am attempting to add additional window sensors to my existing service. I first tried to order online, but keep getting a System Error when I try to

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

4 months ago

Questions

Thank you to the person who responded to my complaint

I wish I would have been able to speak with you first.  It seems you reviewed things and found the source of the problem and corrected it right away! 

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

4 months ago

Questions

service cancellation

My service has supposedly been cancelled by AT&T Digital Life after trying myself to cancel for two months to no avail. The llight is still shining on

Questions

Cancelling Service

I need to cancel my services. The system is very outdated and the majority of the sensor and panels no longer work. I recently spent hours to finally

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts