Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Billing & Payments

Billing & Payments

Understand & pay your Digital Life bill.

HORRIBLE PRODUCT

I had my product installed 3 months ago and the tech said there was a proble with the connection and said someone would be out in a few days to fix it

Questions

Digital life

deceptive practices while trying to cancel my fulfilled contract by service rep and Now told I’m renewed contract I Never agreed to because I accepted

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Gabe362000 

a month ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help! I need to cancel my Digital Life Service!

I am extremely upset and disappointed with Digital Life! I have called every day for several days for assistance and have been on hold for over an hou

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

a month ago

Questions

Adding additional sensors

I am attempting to add additional window sensors to my existing service. I first tried to order online, but keep getting a System Error when I try to

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

a month ago

Questions

Thank you to the person who responded to my complaint

I wish I would have been able to speak with you first.  It seems you reviewed things and found the source of the problem and corrected it right away! 

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

2 months ago

Questions

service cancellation

My service has supposedly been cancelled by AT&T Digital Life after trying myself to cancel for two months to no avail. The llight is still shining on

Questions

Cancelling Service

I need to cancel my services. The system is very outdated and the majority of the sensor and panels no longer work. I recently spent hours to finally

Questions

Transfer/Cancel Digital Life

I am currently in the process of moving to a new house and we will not be taking digital life with us. If the new owner wishes to keep the security sy

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

2 months ago

Questions

Recently purchased house with ATT Digital Life including security camera's, sensors. How do I use?

Can it be used within the house immediately?Where can I get instructions?How do I activate?

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

2 months ago

Questions

Merging services

Can I add my direct life to a package with my direct tv and internet service ?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

3 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts