Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Billing & Payments

Billing & Payments

Understand & pay your Digital Life bill.

S

Accepted Solution

Question I asked about glass break sensor

I asked a question on this forum....and evidently entered it twice. Then, I see my question has been CLOSED because it was a duplicate.  I never

Questions

Digital Life Glass Break Sensor

I just replaced the batteries in my glass break sensor and I'm still getting the message that the batteries need replaced and a message that the glass

Questions

Closed

Digital Life Glass Break Sensor

I replaced the batteries in my glass break sensor and am still getting a message to change them...AND a message that the glass break sensor is off-lin

Questions

Snapchat calls

When I use the Snapchat app on my phone and someone calls me from through it or I call them, Does their phone number show anywhere on my bill? Does th

Questions

Transferring Service

I have been a Digital Life customer for five or more years now, but we just moved out of the home in which we had all of the equipment installed. I ca

Questions

Worst customer service experience ever

Before my rant on horrible customer service, I'd like everyone know that the AT&T digital life product is far superior to the 15 year old ADT system w

Questions

How do I delete an old payment method?

I see options in the drop down to add but nothing to delete. I added a new account but need to delete the old account to not accidentally pay from it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why did AT&T place a Hard Inquiry on my Equifax account?

I checked my credit report and I noticed that AT&T placed a Hard Inquiry on my Equifax account back on  June 20, 2017. I have never had or a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where can I pay my bill online?

I'm signed in to my account, where do I go to make payment online? Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Digital life

deceptive practices while trying to cancel my fulfilled contract by service rep and Now told I’m renewed contract I Never agreed to because I accepted

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.