Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T TV Setup

AT&T TV Setup

Help for activating and setting up your AT&T TV account.

WiFi not connecting with Smart TV

My WiFi is connecting to my computer but won’t connect with my Smart TV. This hadn’t been a problem lately. Before I would unplug the router and TV an

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

New AT&T TV Direct Now

I just signed up for Direct Now, I have AT&T Internet and Roku Why wont my new Direct Now Service show up on my TV so I can access it?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

TV sets served by one AT&T TV device

How many TV sets are served with one AT&T device?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

XBOX ONE WONT WORK ON MY TV

I am trying to connect my xbox1 to my TV, and when i put it into the att cable box it doesn't show up on all three of my HDMI ports. Any suggestions? 

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Horrible customer service reps that changed my plan and charged me without my permission

Are there any customer service representative that are fluent in English and can speak to you over the phone? I have been overcharged and over 100 of

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

I accidentally plugged in my wireless receiver

I plugged in my Wireless receiver before it was time and know I am getting a error message saying  this box does not match account settings .

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

At&t TV app on Samsung smart tv

Just switched from spectrum to direct TV and AT&T internet. I have 1 cable box in my master bedroom and use wifi for my Samsung smart TV downstairs. W

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

closed caption

I have two "smart TV's. One goes thru a Apple box, the other (Newer TV ) has AT&T now app. One that goes thru Apple box is software Rev 3.0.4, newer T

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

At&t TV

We are having an issue with buffering. I called we tried resetting the box and some other things like uninstalling and reinstalling the app and come t

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Logging in to Wi-Fi

I am staying in an extended stay hotel with free Wi-Fi, the problem is a second screen needs to pop up to sign in in my room. The WiFi works on my pho

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago