Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T TV Setup

AT&T TV Setup

Help for activating and setting up your AT&T TV account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone app frozen

I have the new AT&T TV app loaded on my iPhone (XR iOS12) and am signed in.  When I pressed start streaming nothing happened.  Exited app now when I g

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Incorrect Billing

Yet again you screw things up. Now You keep emailing me someone else's bill. What is up with you people? Also when i signed up with you for TV I was

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Have not received all of my rewards

I signed up in April of 2019 and was told I would receive 4 rewards cards for $100 each. I have only received 1. Can you tell me why I have not gotten

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Roku signon issue

I tried to sign in on my Roku tv (2nd room) and I get the message to sign in at directvnow.com/accounts/sign-in. When I go there it says the page is

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

I’ve tried a MULTITUDE of times to get the free HBO I was promised. ATT associate at store said “I give up” - a year later still nothing

I’ve tried a MULTITUDE of times to get the free HBO I was promised. ATT associate at store said “I give up” - a year later still nothing. I now PAY fo

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Recording episodes

I want to record a weekly program that is shown several times in one day.  I have tried the settings ALL EPISODES and NEW EPISODES but both record all

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Summit tv

Need to download remote for my tv

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

AT&T TV interface box question

Does the AT&T TV interface box support the HDMI CEC standard? If not, are there plans to implement this feature.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

I can’t seem to get into my AT&T tv

everytime I change the user name and password to be able to log on to the AT&T tv app it goes tru and says it was accepted or complete then when I go

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

EVO1-9-U/U

EVO1-9-U/U making buzzing sounds

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago