Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T TV Setup

AT&T TV Setup

Help for activating and setting up your AT&T TV account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att tv streaming primary tv box to additional smart tvs

To stream from the primary box to an additional smart tv, I am having issues.  I'm fully connected to the internet.  Is a third party device such as R

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Refresh Service.

Direct TV (AT&T) On the screen it says I need to refresh my service and said to log into DirectTV.com/726. Well I'm here, can someone help

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

ATT remote wont link up with audiosouce soundbar - SD360

I have a SD10 ATT remote - pulling my hair out trying to code the soundbar to the ATT remoteI follow the programming instructions (want to use the AUX

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

tv set up

I have two roku tvs and the internet box is set up with one. My husband and I are trying to set up my mother in law tv, but it is saying no signal and

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

AT&T TV

Please make an AT&T TV app for Windows 10

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Dish connection to TV

Have an older Samsung trying to reconnect it to genie. It was connected but settings got changed not sure what setting should be on tv. Tried several

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

At&t TV

I recently signed up for At&t TV. We have 4 TV's in our house. 3 are VIZIO's. One was just purchased 2 weeks after we received our set top boxes. One

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

ATT TV NOW Boxes

Hi everybody : After learning that Roku no longer has the ATT TV app, I have to find out how much it costs for two ATT TV boxes.

posted 

4 weeks ago

Setting up ATT TV NOW

Hi everybody : I have two TVs. One is a Sony 42" non-smart TV. The other is a Sharp Roku TV. Would I have to have (and pay for) two AT

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone app frozen

I have the new AT&T TV app loaded on my iPhone (XR iOS12) and am signed in.  When I pressed start streaming nothing happened.  Exited app now when I g

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago