Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
AT&T TV Setup

AT&T TV Setup

Help for activating and setting up your AT&T TV account.

K
TV power on/off

AT&T remote is paired to my Sharp TV, but does not turn TV power on/off. Correctly set in settings to power tv on / off. Any ideas on getting the

Questions

Volume Button Issues

My RC8V2 TV remote volume button goes up/down 5 numbers when depressed once. How do I make it move only 1 number?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Remote volume issue

I have a new Samsung smart TV and unable to sync the At&T TV volume with TV. I want to use the AT&T remote rather than the Smart TV remote but can't

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

7 hours ago

Questions

Reset Device and Remote Control Issues

I recently purchased and installed 3 ATT-TV devices in my home.  I am using a network cable from each device back to my router.  One of the ATT TV box

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

Local PBS channel on AT&T TV?

When we were considering options, the AT&T representative assured us that we would get the local PBS channel.  We set up tv service yesterday and cann

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

rvertolli 

9 hours ago

Questions

Sonos beam & Att TV

I’m trying to add a Sonos beam to my Att Tv to be able to control volume via my Att tv remote.

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

rvertolli 

18 hours ago

Questions

audio control

I have a Beam soundbar connected to my TV. The AT&T TV remote control shows a change in audio level, but the audio does not change the audio leve

Questions

ATT TV set up

New install, Install TV box. Was going through the setup all going well. Suddenly before I could finish the screed with the setup menu black the on a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

a day ago

Questions

Google Assistant

Why do I have to put my RC8V2 TV remote Google Assistant on pause to hear my questions verbally?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

At&T TV voiceview not working on Firestick

I don't know exactly when it stopped working. It works on the main Firestick TV screen but when I start the AT&T TV app it doesn't read the scree

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

wadelww 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts