Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T TV Setup

AT&T TV Setup

Help for activating and setting up your AT&T TV account.

D
Sign in to atttv

For 24 hrs we have not been able to sign in to at&t tv and i have changed password on laptop not using the app?? and still nothing. I keep getting err

Questions

My sony sound bar connected to the att but doesn’t allow for the volume to go up

I recently got att tv I connected my sound bar to the remote it works turning tv, box, sound bar on and off. It mutes and is able to put the volume do

Questions

Picture quality issues

Hi  after 15 years of having directv, i find the picture quality of the ATT service very underwhelming - weird saturation of colors and image not givi

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

at&t tv application order

The android box seems to put last used first in the application order.  This is quite non-intuitive for someone who wants their stuff in the same plac

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

terminal relocation

How do I talk to someone about relocating the terminal in my front yard.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do I need wifi/internet to use AT&T TV

Do I need wifi/internet to use AT&T TV

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

att tv box can not connect to wifi router...

It finds the router and the list of networks available but has problems with the pswd and WSP option..

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Trying to purchase AT&T TV... worst customer experience I have ever had

Obviously... the question as to if AT&T’s senior leadership is clueless or ambivalent to the fundamental and systemic failure of their customer facing

Questions

EXTREMELY NICE Patient Technical Support

The Technical Support  Guy, was Amazing,  he was So Patient,  Very Helpful& a Wonderful Problem Solver, after I spoke with 3 other agents who didn't h

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

AT&T TV Receiver - how to sideload apps

I just received my AT&T receiver(s) a few days ago and was (Edited per community guidelines) when Amazon Prime and a few other apps were not available

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts