Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T TV Setup

AT&T TV Setup

Help for activating and setting up your AT&T TV account.

Got a new Roku Ultra for Christmas but AT&T TV Now (a.k.a. Direct TV NOW) app isn't available - when will it be?

Have had TV Now since the beta days. Have new Roku Ultra which we got at a deep discount but per everything I see there isn't a AT&T TV Now app curre

posted 

Yesterday at 5:33 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:45 PM

At&t TV

I recently signed up for At&t TV. We have 4 TV's in our house. 3 are VIZIO's. One was just purchased 2 weeks after we received our set top boxes. One

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

ATT TV NOW Boxes

Hi everybody : After learning that Roku no longer has the ATT TV app, I have to find out how much it costs for two ATT TV boxes.

posted 

3 days ago

Setting up ATT TV NOW

Hi everybody : I have two TVs. One is a Sony 42" non-smart TV. The other is a Sharp Roku TV. Would I have to have (and pay for) two AT

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone app frozen

I have the new AT&T TV app loaded on my iPhone (XR iOS12) and am signed in.  When I pressed start streaming nothing happened.  Exited app now when I g

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Incorrect Billing

Yet again you screw things up. Now You keep emailing me someone else's bill. What is up with you people? Also when i signed up with you for TV I was

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att tv streaming primary tv box to additional smart tvs

To stream from the primary box to an additional smart tv, I am having issues.  I'm fully connected to the internet.  Is a third party device such as R

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Have not received all of my rewards

I signed up in April of 2019 and was told I would receive 4 rewards cards for $100 each. I have only received 1. Can you tell me why I have not gotten

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Roku signon issue

I tried to sign in on my Roku tv (2nd room) and I get the message to sign in at directvnow.com/accounts/sign-in. When I go there it says the page is

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

I’ve tried a MULTITUDE of times to get the free HBO I was promised. ATT associate at store said “I give up” - a year later still nothing

I’ve tried a MULTITUDE of times to get the free HBO I was promised. ATT associate at store said “I give up” - a year later still nothing. I now PAY fo

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago