Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T TV Account & Billing

AT&T TV Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your AT&T TV account, bills and payments.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Now Price Increase November 2019

So I just got the notice that the Plus package is increasing by $15 per month. So what do I get in return? More channels I hope? Anyone know if we get

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:43 PM

Increase in monthly charge

Why has my monthly charge gone for $40, $50 and now $64.+?? We have not updated our services or received any more channels?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Is AT&T ripping me off?

I have had AT&T for many, many years. This includes my tv, internet, my home phones, and my family’s iPhones. My son just moved to an apartment 2 day

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Can I pay my bill early?

I would like to pay my bill early rather than wait 10 more days for the automatic payment to go through. Is this an option and how would I do this?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

ATT TV contact info

Sorry but how do you get an hold of the att tv dept , I wasted over 1 hour on the phone att dosen't to know anything but att and think its the prepaid

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Write review

I will be contacting the BBB and consumer affairs regarding the bad assistants that lied to me and gave me false information. I will be putting it on

posted 

1 month ago

Taxes

my bill is 65+ tax. I got charged 75.40 or something like that. When did they add in over 5 dollars in tax?

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Pay by paper bill sent through USPS

We have been trying to receive our AT&T Now bill to be sent to our street address and remove the automatic withdrawal. We have been all over the site

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

price increase

i started with an intro price went up and up to 69$ i was told i would be grandfathered in. now its 80 i will drop if i cant get a hold of someone.  T

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

MY Community HOA fees already has internet and ATT U-verse included. and im moving in shortly Can I

MY Community HOA fees already has internet and ATT U-verse included. and im moving in shortly Can I switch to ATT.TV? Thank you!

posted 

1 month ago