Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T TV Account & Billing

AT&T TV Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your AT&T TV account, bills and payments.

D
Moving Services

Anyone have any issues with moving services to an area where they don't provide internet fast enough to run streaming, but they won't allow terminatio

Questions

Comparison shopping

I like the setup of att tv but do not like several things I'm paying for, like the terrible customer service, continued buffering they can't fix (don'

Questions

How can I contact corporate office

Why is it so difficult to find info regarding the corporate office. So elusive, I know there is a way to contact them. Anyone with this info, please a

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 days ago

Questions

Bad phone service

No signal no phone calls come in call AGENTS NOT anything done BAD SERVICE providers and never fixed anything but changed for no phone service signals

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 days ago

Questions

Why is there no Christian channels

Why are there no Christian or religious programming. This makes me wish I had changed providers.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bcbsncjlj 

2 days ago

Questions

Sponsored Content and Wireless Hotspots

A recent message seems to have suggested having used 75% of mobile hotspot high-speed data for the current bill period. However, I seem to understand

Questions

Cancel my AT&T TV and internet service

My name is Patricia (edited per community guidelines), Account (edited per community guidelines). I recently moved on November 5th. from (edited per c

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jrandomuser 

3 days ago

Questions

Reward card

I have called and emailed numerous times.... I never received my reward card. No one at AT&T is able to help.... I've tried the reward center. thi

Questions

WTHR/ATT dispute

My ATT bill is outrageous and continues to get bigger every year. I cannot access WISH TV 8 or channel 10 because of your contract disputes.  No

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

4 days ago

Questions

App

Wanting to sign in to app and it won’t let me and I wanted to pay bill

posted 

6 days ago

•