Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T TV Account & Billing

AT&T TV Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your AT&T TV account, bills and payments.

C
At & TVI

I had a 50.00 promotion applied to my account in May 2021. Every month the 50.00 is applied. However, they add HBO Max cost and other items that was n

Questions

Cable box

how do I find out if its too late to return my cable boxes

Questions

How do I reach Customer service

MY AT&T TV has NEVER worked on my Vizio TV. They have given me excuses for the last 11 months. Now they want to charge $180 cancellation charges b

Questions

Closed

How do I reach Customer service

MY AT&T TV has NEVER worked on my Vizio TV. They have given me excuses for the last 11 months. Now they want to charge $180 cancellation charges b

Questions

We were taken advantage of with AT&T TV.

On May 10th We went into Sam's Club in St. Clairsville Ohio. We were approached by a young man inquiring about our wireless service.  He was an

Questions

How do I return ATT TV Equipment?

I do not have a return shipping label to return my ATT TV equipment. Can you provide me with the procedure to return equipment, or the address where

Questions

Customer refund check due to Covid-19 Sports interruptions

I received a check in the mail stating it is a customer refund . It states 2020 sports courtesy one-time adjustment due to Covid-10 sports intereupti

Questions

Data Free Streaming Discontinued

Without notification from AT&T, and confirmed with an AT&T representative that I never was sent an email notification of the change that took

Questions

Accepted Solution

HELP

I can't even log into my account. What the heck is going on? You have a guy that calls me at 8 AM and wakes me up, and says he'll call back later, I'v

Questions

AT&T TV retiree discount

When is AT&T going to wake up and offer the retirees some form of a discount on the AT&T TV service? I have Uverse now & pay almost $100 for my TV pac

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.