Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T TV Account & Billing

AT&T TV Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your AT&T TV account, bills and payments.

J
Wrongfully charged my account... AGAIN

I canceled my service July 25th, they stayed my equipment needed to be returned within 14 days, I returned my equipment July 25th and even have the fe

Questions

Installation charge

I signed up for AT&T TV and internet online and the website said the $99 installation charge would be waived.  I was still charged for it and after ta

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

My first bill

Hi,   Good day!   Thank you for your online bill amounting to  - $50.87. Due date: August 12, 2020.   Thank you as well your paper bill sent to me amo

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Call me your frauding my account

You have been taking money for 3 years I’ve finally contacted a (Edited per community guidelines) about you not stopping this people beware I’ve calle

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Turn back on

How do I reactivate my att tv.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Cancel AT&T TV and switch to Directv

I just got your new AT&T TV and to say I am disappointed is an understatement.  I was chatting with one of your employees and she said I had 14 days f

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Help me please

I set up a account online for at&t tv and internet but they messed up my information on the billing address. I tried to correct the issue for3-4weeks

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Refund

July 4th...I requested AT&t TV bundle package.. internet and TV.. but a day later I change my mind and I only went with internet.. I was refunded back

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Is the $300 Reward Card a scam?

In April of 2019 I had fiber optic internet 300 installed in my new home. I have no complaints about it – it delivers as advertised! It worked great w

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Can’t log on

I can’t log onto my account. Says my email and name doesn’t exist.  I’ve turned my receiver in over 2 months ago and still getting charged with it.  J

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts