Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Tips for getting your AT&T Phone service up and running.

My phone hookup?

I have called week ago and they were to come and turn it on but they haven't yet what am I suppose to do?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

no caller ID on new verse home phone

had uverse installed yesterday including home phone.  am not getting caller ID. any ideas??

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Closed

Landline plan

Moved for better exposure

AT&T Screwed my aunt

My aunt recently decided to get internet installed and AT&T offered her a package on her current phone and internet. She accepted it. She was understa

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Uverse Voice Not Working Most of the time

My Uverse Voice has never worked for more than 24 to 36 hours before it goes out again. We have had two techs out already and tomorrow will be our thi

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

CID has incorrect time

CID has incorrect time.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Engineering constacts

How do I get ahold of someone in engineering? I need to discuss relcoating phone lines on utility/power poles slated for relocation. I received  a tic

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Upgrade to 3801 from 3800 phone line and broadband problems.

Hello I was recently sent a 2wire 3801 from an AT&T customer service rep under the assumption that it would fix my connectivity issues I have been get

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

I'm glad that AT&T does their best to maintain loyal service to their customers! (:

Although, I may have some issues of the service whether its technical or customer service, At&t's employees that I had spoken spoken to have been real

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Backup Battery

I know this has been asked before but I'm wondering if anyone knows the official verdict on the Uverse voice backup battery.I switched over from a lan

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago