AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Tips for getting your AT&T Phone service up and running.

what can be done about my inconvenience

I just spent nearly 2 hours on the phone trying to get service. After being charged twice I had to speak with 4 different people to resolve my issue a

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blocking landline calls- where online?

I tried to find this in the support pages, but keep getting the AT&T Maintenance Page which says support is offline - this happened 2 days in a row.  

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

U-Verse 200 Telephone Plan & Recording Procedures

I just wanted to definitively verify that we are not charged for incoming calls on this plan. I don't believe that we are. Secondly, the notation "BP"

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

VMcKinney

I recently switched from AT&T land line to U-Verse phone and internet. I have been back and forth with AT&T to port my old number over. Since 1/15/15

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

My phone hookup?

I have called week ago and they were to come and turn it on but they haven't yet what am I suppose to do?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

no caller ID on new verse home phone

had uverse installed yesterday including home phone.  am not getting caller ID. any ideas??

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Closed

Landline plan

Moved for better exposure

AT&T Screwed my aunt

My aunt recently decided to get internet installed and AT&T offered her a package on her current phone and internet. She accepted it. She was understa

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Uverse Voice Not Working Most of the time

My Uverse Voice has never worked for more than 24 to 36 hours before it goes out again. We have had two techs out already and tomorrow will be our thi

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

CID has incorrect time

CID has incorrect time.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago