Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Tips for getting your AT&T Phone service up and running.

uverse home phone service

I have two separate phone jack appearances on the wall of my office hidden behind a book case; one is for my home line and the other for my business l

Questions

Phone Jack

How do I get an actual phone jack where the phone plugs directly in the jack? I have a one jack but when I purchased UVerse, the original jack was not

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Lmilligan2 

3 years ago

Questions

District manager for Peoria, IL

How may I get in touch with someone higher up in my area of Peoria, IL? My local store is not solving a month and a half old problem that should have

Questions

New customer

How to I become a new home phone landline & internet member.. what do I have to do to get service at my home

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

curiouscat 

3 years ago

Questions

Home phone connection

How do I become an at&t home phone customer

Questions

Phone line down not att customer

Hi the phone line is down on my property. Not sure who to contact we are not an att land line customer just ATT mobile.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

3 years ago

Questions

POTS line installation

Why is it so difficult to get a POTS line installed? (residential) I moved, transferred my UVerse and Internet but had to call several times to ask AT

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 years ago

Questions

Damage and incomplete construction on new subdivision

To whom it may concern, I am a developer in Corpus Christi and recently AT&T was out installing new telecommunication lines in one of my new communiti

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 years ago

Questions

Beyond Frustrated a 100 Times Over - Cannot Get Past Forgien Rude Call Centers for Resolution

I live in a very rural area in North Mississippi, without cell reception.  My wife is on disability, she has a very rare lung condition that can be fa

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 years ago

Questions

ATT does not honor their deals

ATT&T did not honor their agreement with me. I have copies of transcript and they are now not willing to honor it. I initially contacted you to get my

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts