Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Tips for getting your AT&T Phone service up and running.

New construction

I am building a new neighborhood inCumming Ga. First people to move in are having a hard time getting service with you. Who can I call to get hep?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

At&t Customer Service compliment

Maryanne in your Saginaw,Michigan office is awesome AT&T AT&T U-verse ! The due diligence she has shown is priceless! She went over and beyond when ot

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Hold music at ATT - SUCKS BIG TIME.

I spent 45 minutes on hold talking with people from India, Texas and Michigan and the music was the same "BLARING HORNS".  What was the person(s) thin

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Utility Easement letter required

Utility Easement Letter required. No one answers the advertised phone line for two days. I'm in Miami how and where do I walk in and get this done?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

U-Verse or other service Question

I am an ATT Wireless customer and Directv Customer for over 20 years now.  My telephone landline has been provided by Verizon as they are the only lan

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Landline Number Change

Is there anyway for me to use a number that was attached to an old/cancelled account with my new account?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

freezing up

why is it that when I am on my ATT.net email account it freezes up constantly.I type and then look up and it is just spinning away.  I usually have to

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

how can I report a manhole cover problem which belongs to AT&T?

Right out side of our house, the manhole cover have scratched up on the side. it's very dangerouse for any car to drive by. who can I report this prob

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

land line for my home

I simply want to know if AT&T offers the old-style stand alone land line which does not have to be part of one's PC. I am not interested in a phone ti

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

phone over existing copper lines?

I ordered an intrenet/phone bundle for my elderly mom who needs the rliability of her copper line phone. I thougth I read somehwre in this forum that

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago