Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T Phone Installation

Tips for getting your AT&T Phone service up and running.

Phone number for AT&T tech to connect inside phone jacks

I have a combined bill for DSL and wireless and a few yrs ago, AT&T, at their expense, disconnected all but ONE inside wall phone jack; telling me thi

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Accepted Solution

Service for reconstruction of a development

May you advise if you are the current provider at 3570 Cerrillos road, Santa Fe, NM 87507. This site is currently being conceptually designed for new

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need new home phone line

Moving need home phone line by Friday March 13,th by 330

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Why is ATT full of incompetence

Why is ATT so incompetent? I have a disabled daughter and they are preventing me for establishing a landline for 911 emergency services. 4 phone calls

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

How do we bring at&t call centers into the USA.

I have finally talked to a live body in Sorthern California.  I am new to this bulletin board, so these duplicate sounding posts. Does anyone at at&t

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Phone line not installed (POTS)

I’m really upset due to the fact I was told they are unable to install a pots phone line in order for my husband to come home because he was released

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Incoming landline calls do not ring

Outgoing calls OK. Incoming calls do not ring. Have tried different instruments, disconnecting answering machine, disconnecting wireless phones, con

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

accept as solution

I got an email prompting me to mark my question as having an accepted solution. Seems the only response that can be marked as such is the first respon

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Utility Easement Approval

Hello, AT&T showed up on our miss dig report and I was told by the county I need written approval to put my septic in the vicinity of your marked unde

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

I have the Arris BGW210 gateway for my fiber internet, and want to connect my existing POTS phones for VoIP

I need to know how many extension phones are supported by this gateway. I currently have 5 extension phones in various rooms of the house, and would l

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…