AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Taking advantage of your AT&T Digital Phone features.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3506)
My landline is not showing notifications when i get a voicemail

whenever someone tries to call me and leave a voicemail it wont show i have a unopened voicemail. but when i go into the messages the voicemail is there. sometimes a notification will show after a few days of the voicemail being there but usually it never tells me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Getting "BAD REQUEST" whenever I try to download Voicemail from ATT Server

A little more than 2 weeks ago I was able to download all my Voicemail messages to my hard drive. Now every time I try to download Voicemail messages I get a "BAD REQUEST" answer from ATT Server. At first I used to get the error Pop-Up messaga that "ATT IS HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. TRY AGAIN

Questions

Block International outgoing calls

I do not see "my digital phone" on my account login to block out going international calls

Questions

digital phone call protect

I would like to set up digital phone call protect on my home phone. However, I cannot see the options given in the instructions when I sign into my account. Does it only work on certain types of home phone accounts? Is that feature no longer available? Help! Darin

Questions

call forwarding

Is it possible, and if so, how would I go about forwarding my AT&T landline phone number to an AT&T prepaid mobile phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Texas Universal Service Surcharge

An older relative in Texas on Medicaid saw his Texas Universal Services Surcharge increase from $1.89 to $13.78 between August and September. Why was there such a large increase? He struggles to pay his bill even though he rarely uses his phone.

Questions

called ID stopped working a week ago on my landline (didn't do anything on my end)

Greetings,My Called ID stopped working about a week ago on my home phone (Landline). I made no changes to my service.  What happened?  Thanks for any help/assistance. 

Questions

Trying to block a number

It never works it always says try again in a few minutes

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Spectrum Landlines can't call in to my new ATT digital home phone

I recently subscribed to ATT digital phone as my new landline. I previously had Spectrum. My new phone calls all phone numbers but it is not receiving numbers from Spectrum home phones. I receive calls from business and cell phones just not from 2 spectrum landlines (that I am aware of). I was recei

Questions

answering service with voip home phone

I have recently converted my old landline service to VOIP on fiber optic cable. I cannot get the answering service to work. I have tried to get it working via Myatt on the web but the convoluted web site directions haven't helped much. I have tried ATT tech support 3 times but the Manila tech servi

Questions

Be the first to reply

(123)
Broadband 1 flashing red

I have restarted the gateway many times and nothing had changed about the situation, issue has persisted for two days now

Questions

• Internet

App

I'm trying to setup the app to monitor devices and needing g to reset my password, but it says my verification info is incorrect 

Questions

• Wireless

Is AT&T DLP72362 expanable with more handsets

Is AT&T DLP72362 (from Costco) expanable with more handsets? If so, what model and where can it be purchased?

Questions

• Home Phone

Husband in South America (Santiago, Chile) all of a sudden cannot receive phone calls

Hello- My husband is in South America right now (Santiago, Chile) and all of a sudden cannot receive phone calls. When he's called, the phone doesn't ring and a message in Spanish comes up (we think it says that the number doesn't exist?). Voicemail is not an option.  He has been on the phon

Questions

• Wireless

galaxy z flip phone (purple) Please HELP!!!

The motherboard failed Samsung says it was damaged and wants me to pay for it. It is only 6 months old. I have traded in my old phone and got this one free because of the promotion att was running now I have no phone and I still have 3 years with att. I don't know what to do

Questions

• Wireless

No Voicemail Number

I have a Galaxy S20 FE 5G. I have been trying to set up my voicemail, and haven't been able to. For starters I accidentally deleted my voicemail number ages ago and haven't been able to get it back which I assume is the main issue I am dealing with here. How do I get the original VM number back?

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(177)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.