Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Phone Features

Taking advantage of your AT&T Digital Phone features.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3513)
Manage Call Protect still not working

For a long time if you clicked on Manage Call Protect you got an error message because it was attempting to use a URL that didn’t exist. This has been fixed, but the page it transfers you to immediately becomes shaded and nothing can be entered. Anyone know what’s going on?

Questions

How to unblock a number

Cannot seem to unblock a number that was accidentally blocked on AT&T DLP 72362. I’d be happy to know just how to reset the whole thing at this stage. Please help. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Business caller id wrong company name - needs to be updated

My Business # [EDITED per Community Guidelines] is showing Allstate Insurance and needs to be American Family Insurance -

Questions

Voicemail

My voicemail started cutting off messages from callers. Is there any way I can extend the time that a caller has to leave a message?

Questions

How to use star services on landline phone while using the router as the source.

When I try to use the star features on my phone it continously says I am not authorized to use the service ....please contact service provider. But when I try that no one can help.

Questions

AT&T DL72119 Cell phone compatiblility

Will an At&T DL72119 accept or connect with iPhone SE Second Generation?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to enable Locate Me

I need to enable Locate Me so I can have multiple phone numbers ring when my VOIP phone is called, but it's impossible to find on the website. Instructions on the website are out of date. Help!

Questions

Create 2nd voicemail box for 2nd digital phone number

We have 2 numbers on our digital voice uverse account. Both have shared the same voicemail primary user account. I need to have each number to have its own voicemail box.  I have already created a sub-account, as I understand a sub-account can have their own voicemail box. The options listed h

Questions

Call protect option

I have been having trouble with legit callers saying they can't get through to my landline (UVERSE) phone. I thought I would try turning off Call Protect.  But when I find the appropriate page on the web site and click to turn off Call Protect, a modal error screen comes up saying there's a JS

Questions

unavailable calls

At the hospital all day with my husband. Got home a had lot of unavailable calls , Until 4 00 in the afternoon. Deleted all of them. I have a landline not a Smart Phone. I will be at the hospital again in the morning checking on my husband and when I get home I will see how many spam calls I got. Th

Questions

Be the first to reply

(145)
sensorship

Ive been an AT&T customer for approximately 2years after Verizon kept raising my rates and I have been an American for the past 66 years and I will drop AT&T at the drop of a hat over your trying to Censor the people of this great country please dont feel like you have the power to censor th

Questions

• Clubhouse

Logging in to sbcglobal email

I've had no success logging in to my sbcglobal.net account. I've tried resetting my password, however when I answer the security questions correctly I get the message that it's wrong. There is no other option to recover password.

Questions

• Email

Email loop

When I log in using my correct user name and password I’m in a continuous loop and it logs out before it connects to yahoo email. I was on the phone for over an hour and no one can help me. This is the only way I have to access my email.

Questions

• Email

ATnT says they can't unlock my phone with my acct info. Why?

My daughter wants to add me to her family plan so I don't have a monthly cell phone payment since her dad and I are now on a fixed income. They were able to switch his phone, which he also bought from his old company, to her provider.  She paid for the extra line for me but ATnT says they can'

Questions

• Wireless

Landline out of order since before Christmas 2022

My phone has not worked since before Christmas and was bad before that. In November the service was so bad that I even bought a new phone thinking it was my equipment, not the line. I am still being charged for my full bill. Who can I contact to make a complaint about this. They keep telling me th

Questions

• Home Phone

Digital VOIP call history

I want to view and print my Digital VOIP call history. NOT my cell phone history.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(164)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless